Electrolux Canada Corp — bad service
May 11 2005, we purchased the best set of appliances Electrlux Home Products make, Frigidaires Pro Series, On Dec 15. Only 7 months later we had to repair the ice maker under warranty ( no problem) well it never got fixed till late Jan/06. On Feb 21/06, The repairman made another house call to repair the ice maker again, Well it never got fixed till Mar 29/06. In July/06 they finally replaced the ice maker with a new one, at this point the warranty had run out so Electrolux finally covered the cost of the problem that started 7 months earlier after a lot of phone calls.
In Aug/07 the mother board that operates the electrical end of the refrigerator died, and had to be replaced, ($400.00) later
Finally on Dec 8/07, our dearly beloved refrigerator died for good, I am pretty sure it is the compressor this time,
So we had to go out and buy a new refrigerator, you can bet it IS NOT A FRIGIDAIRE, In all this we are out $700.00 in repairs and service calls, And we have spent several summer months with no refrigerator, Frigidaire has done nothing to help us after the one year warranty ended, When we told them we had to buy a new refrigerator, they told us the refrigerator problems are over and we have no reason to contact them any further. Can you believe after all we went through they do NOT want us to contact them again. DO NOT BUY FROM ELECTROLUX HOME PRODUCTS, The company treats there customers like ###!
More Electrolux Canada Corp Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working 
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered. 
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux 
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam 
- Frigidaire - product is front load washer, model fffw5000oqw
- Electrolux Microwave - terrible customer service 
- Frigidaire - service contract 
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - frigidaire dishwasher: 2 years old
- Frigidaire - refrigerator fan quit, spoiled food