eDreamsyour edreams booking reference : [protected] [[protected]-[protected]]

Dear Sir or Madam
On the 11th of May, I booked my flights with you, from Edinburgh to Brussels on the 28th may, which you confirmed that day - eDreams reference number: [protected]

When I tried to check in on the 27th May, I was not able to, despite the mail saying that the flights were confirmed. I then called your help line who told me that the booking had not been confirmed.

The person on line, kept insisting that a mail had been sent cancelling the booking. I did not receive such a mail. However, while I was trying to get through on the phone, I sent a mail to your mail help line; and while on the phone, I then received a mail telling me that the booking was not confirmed. This is simply not acceptable.

I have included the original confirmation from the 11th May; my mail sent on the 27th May trying to ascertain the issue with my flights; and the mail sent on the 27th/received on the 27th, telling me the booking was not confirmed is dated the 27th May (sent in response to me challenging the position).

The person on your help line was not at all helpful and just kept repeating that the mail revoking the confirmation had been sent; but could not confirm when.

As a result I had to buy another ticket – now at an elevated cost. I hold you responsible for this additional cost. Please return to me the difference in the price of the ticket to recompense my out of pocket expenses within 7 working days from today (June 8th 2017).

The original ticket cost € 286.82
The replacement ticket cost : GBP 424.87 AND my friend had to drive me from Edinburgh to East Midlands airport to catch this flight. This does not include any recompense for the car journey from Edinburgh to East Midlands

This situation is simply not acceptable and I await the repayment ie € 485.53 - 286.82 – that is € 198.71
I have included a copy of the charges for the replacement flight

Lorna Macfadyen
PS it would have been much easier to be able to upload the mails themselves - rather than having to PDF the information to be able to upload them.
World Trade Center North 6th floor, Moll de Barcelona, S/N