eDreamsairline refund/credit/changes

M

I purchased airline tickets from London to Venice return with Brtish Airways for this Oct using Edreams. Due to unfortunate illness we have had to cancel holiday plans. When I went to cancel the flight tickets Edreams told me that I had purchased non-refundable tickets. I asked for a credit towards another flight at a later time they told me I couldn't do that. I contacted BA directly and was told that no I could n't get a refund but I could make changes (cost 60 GBP per passenger) I conveyed this to Edreams and they said oh, yes I could make changes but it would cost me 90GBP per passenger. They then told me that I couldn't make any changes via email that I had to phone them directly. I live in Canada. They then sent me a phone number, which can't be used in Canada.I asked for another phone number and spent all day friday trying to get ahold of someone - no answer in the office. After reading the coments on this web-site I think I have just kissed my air-fare goodbye. I can't get a hold of anyone to help. Lesson to self: Always book tickets directly with the airline.

• Ca
    Candsanne Sep 07, 2013

I am absolutely appalled with this company! Wish I had read the reviews before booking a flight with this company. I had to cancel my flight due to sickness, was offered a credit to use for a year. Which is great, but I have been messed around by edreams stating the credit is with Quantas. I have spent over $150 on telephone calls to try and rebook. I contacted Quantas who advised that EDREAMS have cancelled the flight and as they are the agent who I have booked with, my flight has to be booked via them. The customer service I received from EDREAMS is disgraceful! You have taken my money & repeatedly saying the flight should be booked again with Quantas. This IS NOT THE CASE AS I have spoken with QUANTAS who have advised that it should be booked through you! You are the agent I booked with, I have paid you for a flight, yet I cannot rebook! As I cancelled my flight with you, the credit is to be booked VIA YOU! This has been going on for a week now and I am frustrated with the service I have received. Totally rude & very unwilling to help!

• eDreams.net Mar 28, 2011

Dear Moie,

First of all please accept our apologies for the inconveniences. Please send me an email to [email protected] so I can have your contact information, and be able to help you with your request.

Have a nice day,

Ana Gomez
    eDreams

• Mo
    moie Mar 26, 2011

I have booked 2 return tickets London to Venice in Oct on BA via Edreams. Due to sudden and unfortunate illness we have had to cancel all our holiday plans. I went back to Edream only to be told that I had purchased Non-refundable tickets. I called BA and they said I would be able to make changes cost would be £60 per person. Edreams has first told me I couldn't make any changes. I passed on the info from BA. and then they said that Oh, I could make changes but it would cost me £90 per passenger. Then they said I could make changes online and now they are saying that I have to call them in person. I live in Canada. The numbers that they gave me don't work from here and I passed that info on to them - their reply was another phone number. I have spent all day Friday trying to get a hold of someone in the office but there was no answer. I feel like I'm getting a total run-around. All I wanted was either a refund or a credit, now I'll settle for making changes to the tickets and I can't even get that. Right now after finding this site I feel like I've just kissed the price of those tickets good-bye. Less on #1 - buy directly from the airlines.