Edgars Fashion / EdconService, I need my full statement of account reflecting purchases and payments made

M Sep 16, 2020

Good day

Kindly, please provide me with my full statement of account. I have since 2019 June been requesting my full statement of account, I still hereby do. It is unlawful for you to refuse to do so, I have been paying for some time the balance is not going down, hence I have resorted to request a full statement reflecting purchases made and the payments made. I believe there is something seriously wrong with this account. I also want to you to provide me with the monetary value of my Thank U Points which I am told I have collected this much 27834.

I want to settle my account and close it, because what you are doing is just not right. I spoke to Njabulo and Ms Makola and I have requested them long time ago to provide me with my full statement of account and at some point they requested my email address promising to send the statement through my email address, this did not happen. The statement that I received this morning just shows the amount due. That is not a full statement of account.

I trust that this is in order.

Kind Regards