Ed Tomko Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep — dishonest car dealership
Stay away from this car dealership. They are uncaring about how they go about getting a sale. I had told the salesman about the option i wanted and also it was the most important part of the sale.He said it was a cheap to install and only take a couple of minuted.When i asked how much it would cost the service manager told me it would be $460.00. I had already signed the papers for the car and there was little i could do about it. After contacting chrysler they told me that they can not do much about it because they do not have much control over the dealerships. Something else they do is force you to charge you credit card for a downpament and write up the sale even before they tell you what the payment will be. When you try to talk to managemnt or salesman about your complaints they will hang up on you. I could not believe how much they lie after the sale, I hope this help someone. I should have read all the bad reviews before going there for the first time.
More Ed Tomko Chrysler,Dodge,Jeep Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area.
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Chrysler - transmission has a hard bump
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining