Having problems with World Car KIA?

World Car KIA Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with World Car KIA Customer Service. Initial World Car KIA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for World Car KIA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about World Car KIA. Discuss the issues you have had with World Car KIA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 12, 2019

World Car KIA — airbag default

On the evening of October 25th, 2019 my life changed. I hit a deer head on on a Minnesota highway with my...

World Car KIA2018 sportage

I have a 2018 KIA Sportage and the other day while I was driving the overheat alarm went off. So I had the car towed to KIA Dealership in Yonkers NY. after they found the problem they told me I needed a new Radiator due to it was damaged very badly and it will cost me $1000, 00. So I went to the dealership to seethe damage myself and what I seen was the bottom part of the radiator was crushed? what it looked like was something from the road flew through the bottom part of the grill and damaged the radiator. after looking at that part of the grill it is open to any road debris that can go through the grill into the radiator or A/C condenser. This I believe is a design flaw and should have some kind of screen protection so this cant happen. I was looking a the front lower grill of a Hyundai Tucson and it has a small vented grill so it protects the radiator. I wish my Sportage had this protection. It would save me $1000.00!

• Updated by Robert Petrelli · Aug 23, 2019

Jul 27, 2019

World Car KIA — legal guarantee of lack of conformity - claim for compensation (replacement) after discovering a vice-hidden in new purchased car

Dear, On 02, July 2019 I received a new popular car brand KIA / PICANTO, Sn: KNAB3511AKT505214 / 126 TUNISIA...

Jul 02, 2019

World Car KIA — kia sportage 2018 2.0 crdi gt-line

Dear Sir, I wish to get help regarding my kia sportage. I bought a 2018 model kia sportage GT-Line 2.0...

World Car KIA — kia sportage

Dears Kindly note that I have reserved a KIA sportage model 2019 on AUG 05, 2018 in the authorized dealer in...

Cairo

World Car KIAcar acceleration and jerking

my wife bout a kia rio 2016 in October 2016, since she bout it the car had a very bad acceleration and jerking sometimes, we went to the Service and they took care of the problem, one month after they problem reappeared and every time we go the service they check it and the answer is ( nothing is wrong with the car ), now i've been to the service more than 5 times so far regarding only this problem and i cant do go anymore because of the working time that is the same time as my job .

till this date the problem is still there and its really annoying . it feels like the car air is blocked and its not taking enough air through the engine .

World Car KIAkia carnival

To: Kia Motors Corporation Head Quarters-Customer Service
      12, Heolleung-ro, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Korea
      Phone: [protected]
      From: Gustavo Pilosoff, owner of a KIA Carnival

To whom it may concern,

I am writing you from Argentina, because I am a proud owner of a Kia Carnival 0km, the highest range what I paid $80, 000 dollars, not long ago
      It turned out, when I needed spare parts, the insurance company and myself, personally, called every single place. The answer we received from everyone I contacted was, some of the parts were in stock and some were not. In addition, if I wanted to place an order, it would take about 60 days to get them.
      I have also tried the 800 number provided but no one ever answered.
      I got the phone number of the Rep of KIA Argentina thru a Kia's competitor. When I finally contacted them, they lied to me from the start, saying that they had every spare part in stock. They did not have most of the parts.
      The car is at the shop for over 25 days! I was so upset, that they ordered the parts and, as an exception, they said they would ask for a rush order to get them sooner and they will be sent by plane. 10 days to get the parts and another 10 days to fix the vehicle. When I asked for a replacement car to be able to move around and fulfill my obligations, they answered that they do not provide one.
      They have deceived me from the beginning. Post-sale and customer service is extremely inefficient and unprofessional. I am very happy with my car but, if I knew the service would be that deficient, I would not buy it.
      I would like to know whom I can direct my comments and complains. Besides, where to report my transportation expenses to work and to take my children to their respective schools and activities, since the Kia rep. did not solve my problem in a timely manner or replace the mobility.
      I am looking forward to hear from you soon.
      Sincerely,

GUSTAVO PILOSOFF
      Email:[protected]@hotmail.com
      Cell:
      [protected]
      PS: Attached is the car registration.

World Car KIA — a manufacturer defect problem by kia

Dear all, My name is Ahmed, i am Egyptian and I live in Egypt. I own a 2019 Kia Sportage car (according to...

World Car KIAkia sportage

Hi
        I am a customer of kia since 2011 and when I talk about kia should be talking about trust and that was expecting to believe in kia but when I purchase new car from authorize dealer in uae _ abu dhabi city which is kia sportage 2018 on 17/05/2018 I heard a sound from the car gear and I have informed the showroom manager mr. Atef who delive the car to me on 17/05/2018 he said we don't know why this sound is coming and we can not replace the car or return it he gives me one option only to complain or to prepare the car in workshop. And he was talking to my with unprofessional way and I requesting him to take my car to check why this sound is coming which is too noisy but he refused to take it then he left me and went to his office.. I am really surprised when I get his useless service from showroom manager.. And how I get new car and on same day of receiving it I get this problem and I found it on same day of purchasing day... I am dealing with kia since 2011 and I also working in bank in uae I was referring lots of customers to kia and was not expecting that to happen with me. Anyway I need someone from kia to resolve my issue before escalate it to high level
        My contract number is [protected]

• Updated by Romay Demian · May 20, 2018

World Car KIAhorrible service horrible wait no accountability

I took my wife's kia to get it checked for abs, hill assist and traction control lights being on. All I wanted was for the vehicle to be checked. 3 hours later they tell me the car is fixed and they were open recalls. Great they fixed my problem and something else with the kia transmission. I leave grateful everything is ammended. I head to work for the remainder of the day. As I'm leaving work I notice my kia is acting up and the starter is spinning and not starting and some noise in the engine. I'm thinking odd so I head home. Once I get home the vehicle is having problems starting. I call kia and let them know what going on they said mo problem bring it in and well take care of it. I show up the next morning at 730 they take the vehicle to get checked no updates for 4 hours. Finally someone comes to talk to me to let me know the starter is going out. They had the kia in their possession and I had no problems prior to them working on it and start blaming me when all I wanted was my car fixed. They offered to fix it for the high price of $500. Here's what's not right and I hope you be careful when getting your car serviced at this location. I had no ignition problems prior to taking the car in now I have a problem. No one took accountability for the error they made at kia. I feel like I was cheated by world car kia and I would not reccomend or ever purchase another kia. You should have taken care of your customer and I hope who ever reads this thread lightly on doing business with world car kia as it seems they are out to ruin your vehicle. I now have a problem vehicle over the wrong doing of your service department.

World Car KIA — ksa kia customer services

- since almost one month i want to make inquiry regarding price and appointment reservation of 40, 000 KM...

World Car KIAkia picanto gt-line

I've just been told that the infotainmentsysteem of Kia does not have a connection for a subwoofer. Why is there no connection? Some people want to upgrade their sound quality and a high class subwoofer is perfect for in the car to improve the sound quality significantly.
            When I hear the term infotainmentsysteem, I think about a complete audio/navigation system, which will provide the possibilities to attach several devices and sound improvements.
            However, I've just been told that this infotainmentsysteem does not have any connection possibilities at all.

Quite disappointing to be honest, whilst having one of the most complete and luxury cars in the A-segment, without having a possibility to connect a simple external Subwoofer.

And because of the fact that this infotainmentsysteem does not have any connection possibilities, there is no other way to enhance the sound quality.

World Car KIAsorrento r thailand version

I am an expatriate Australian, recently taking up residence in Thailand.
              Having knowledge of KIA cars in Australia and the reputation there, I decided to purchase a Sorrento R in Thailand from Yontrakit Motors the KIA dealer in Thailand.
              The car was delivered without the integrated Navigation and Entertainment system set up for English language. Unfortunately I was forced to take delivery in this condition as I had plans which required that I have a vehicle available.
              I planned to have the situation rectified on the first 10000K service.
              Unfortunately the dealer in Bangkok was unable to achieve this. Lack of local knowledge and skill was the reason. I had actually driven 800Ks to get the car serviced as there is no dealer in the vicinity of SAKON NAKHON.
              I am frustrated and, disgusted with this level of service from your company.
              The vehicle meets all other criteria but I am unable to use the functionality of the integrated system. I cannot even pair my telephone handset using Blue tooth. My previos vehicles have been VW and Jaguar.
              Please take this matter seriously and provide a resolution to the problem, which cannot be that difficult to fix,
              John Harmer 66 [protected]. [protected]@bigpond.com

World Car KIA — problems of the car from a dealership

I bought a KIA Rio last year November which was a pre-owned. the car had a window strip damaged and window...

Johannesburg

World Car KIAkia soul 2014

Have a Kia Soul 2014 been having trouble with headlights flickering at night. This is the third time it's been in the dealership. I have no car, nobody gives me info...they don't want to accommodate me with a rental or at least a loner. i try calling to speak to a manager and they give me the run around. ccording to Kia Corp. And spoken to case advidors and ghe give me thd same answers and nothing gets resolve. Very frustrated!

World Car KIA — Will not Deal with you.

We were in the market for a new or used Kia. We were shown two different Kia Souls which we test drove and...