EasyHomeservice

P

My wife and I are currently renting a washer and dryer from your Guelph store. And I know we are a couple payments behind but we normally pay them off and keep them paid on time. Anyways my complaint is that the guy there is Jason is rude and unpleasant to deal with. My wife and I work from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm for most of the summer and we try to call everyone back. However we have been unable to reach you guys . Jason is now texting my wife and is being rude about it, I find this completely unacceptable and unprofessional. We have been working had so we can keep up with the payments. I will be leaving a bad review and telling everyone I know not to deal with your company as it is unprofessional and your customer service reps need to be retrained.