Duke Energypower outage

B

This year has been the worse year I have had with Duke Energy. I run a business that requires freezers to run not be off four times plus so far this year 2017. It cost me a lot of money to recover. If instead of a rate increase to fix your problems, give me a rate decrease every time the power is off over 2 hr. And I want loose everything in my freezer. I can't go to a commission and request money for my loss like Duke Energy can. Try making it fair for your customer's and give us a gairentee to have the power back on so this quits happening. Start doing more Maintance and checks on the lines to make it less outages. Or put them under ground, I know you have the peoples hands tied thinking your the only power they can get, but there is other ways around you Sir. You are the most convenient way for power, and then want to pay half price to buy made power from a person who has a went off grid and make to much power. There power should be the same cost as you sell it to others. What if the hand was turned the other way. Well I guess it's like everything else not fair to the poor only for the rich.