DUno human response whatsoever

I can't believe DU is doing this to me when I am paying over 500 Dirhams monthly on personal & business lines!!

No matter how much I complained no body seems to care or reply my emails, I keep getting emails from collection department & now Tasheel are calling me over an agent's mistake that was worth AED200!

I won't pay the amount just because nobody cares to understand the situation!

• El
    Elahi buxsh Jul 04, 2016

• El
    Elahi buxsh Jul 04, 2016

I couldn't pay the previous du bill and yesterday when I just recharge my du number with 10 aed only then my du sim get blocked, Now there is no signals and I am really worried about it. . Could you please help me out this. . My du number is [protected] which has b blocked I think so..

• My
    Myuntamedheart Mar 07, 2016

what can you expect from their system! so annoying and disgusting!

• Ia
    Iahm Feb 17, 2015

Yes and even if we have this complain ... Du's approach is not that good... Really rude. Like they really dont care because we need line

• Fa
    Faisal Riaz Chughtai Aug 02, 2014

Gentleman, You are worried about AED-500-/ only. We are paying AED-20, 000-/ and not getting any proper response. But a good news is that we can switch du to Etisalat & they are improving to defeat du

• Na
    Natali28 May 17, 2014

Hello .I have the
    complain too, and nobody respond me . What can I do alse ? My number is [protected] . I have been
    lived in UAE for 4 years and used this number . I always paid my bills on time .
    One day my friend advised me Elite plan and I got it . Nobody in office du informed me that I can terminate this plan only after 6 months without any loss. From
    that day when I discovered this information I felt like in a trap. 6 months
    passed away and I came to du office to terminate Elite plan and change for plan
    pay as you go . I was going to leave country for some time
    and wanted to save my number . Woman in office told me that she would do everything, I paid 75 AED in advance for 3
    months, I came to office in MOE with my friend and he is eyewitness of that .
    It happened on 04.02.14 . From 5 of February I am living in my country . My
    number is not active, Elite plan is not able outside UAE, but permanently I
    get email-reminders about my bills. Some of them over 100 AED that more than
    fixed price for Elite plan .
    Recently I got email Pre Legal Notice that I
    have to pay within 5 days .
    I can’t understand why it’s
    so difficult to cancel Elite plan and why I have to pay for service I didn’t use
    ? Many times I contacted with support team but their answer : you don’t have
    proof, you have to pay bills .They believe in system, why don’t they believe
    me ? Many times I called from my country to UAE, explained my situation but
    every time they offered me call another number …
    I always paid my bills on
    time . I don’t like to have any debts . But now I have debts which I tried to
    prevent before I left . I am very upset
    with that, but I hope you can help me to save my number and stop Elite plan.

Best regards