DU1.39690112

M Jul 02, 2019

Dear DU,

how many time you tell to us accept your sincere apologies...!

i get frustrated with your service... now more than 45 days from my 1st request..!

what you are doing tell me please...

if you can't do my this week so please let me know...

this is second time i request... so do you want me to cancel this again and go with Etisalat.

1st request on 28 may 2019 after 35 days its cancel becuz of your VERY POOR SERVICE
2nd request is already 10 days. again come same Story as 1st request...

i not accept your sincere apologies again... OKAY.

Regards,