Dri Trend Microunauthorized charge on my credit card

Got several emails informing me that my Trend Micro antivirus was getting ready to expire. Never authorized them to use my credit card to renew, as I have gone to another anti-virus software.
Got my credit card statement, and there it was. A charge of $49.11. I did NOT tell them to renew or make these charges to my credit card.
I want this to be re-imbursed ASAP.

jacqueline davis-birch Oct 01, 2010

i am suppose to get my refund. i called my bank USAA they provided me with phone # 1800 880-2754 and 1877-414-5117 DRI SHOPPER

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices