DressLily.comdon't order from them

N

Don’t order from the website www.dresslily.com. I bought two dresses from them, but the seller never provided them on time. I waited 14 days, but no order. I sent several emails to the seller, and it was mentioned on the website that they would reply within 24 hours. I got response after 4 days, and it was useless. Don’t waste your time and money and ignore this website. Please leave comments about this company, because people should be aware when they buy from such dishonest seller.

RESOLVED

• DressLily.com's response · Aug 02, 2014

Dear customer,

Thank you so much for your important feedback. We are always very grateful to hear from our customers.I want to start by apologizing unreservedly to you for what has happened; it is never our intention to upset any customer.

Sorry for this issue as you said.Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Packaging Time + Shipping Time.We generally require between 2-7 business days to arrange shipment of orders.Although some items are ships within 24 hours, but we have so many hot sale items, for these items, we haven't sufficient stock, so need more time to prepare them.After you place an order, you can send an e-mail to our support center, our customer service also can help you check the order status.

We will also contact the customer to apologize for the delay and offer an accommodation for their troubles and inconvenience. We feel that this is the least we can do in the circumstances.

Best Regards
    Dresslily.com

• Do
    donna chuley Nov 19, 2018

I ordered a swimsuit and a blouse on July 8. I was told the order would come in 6-8 business days. I received the swimsuit but not the blouse. The money was deducted from my account already. Where's my blouce?

Ja love Nov 15, 2018

The wigs are not what I order they don't look like the ones on line and I want my money back

• Ar
    Arleen Marino Nov 13, 2018

I order a shirt, I have waited several weeks, still no shirt!!!
    You can't do live chat because it doesn't work & their phone number also does not work it says this phone number is wrong.
    I want some way to get in touch with someone!

• Mi
    mistir Nov 11, 2018

ordered few items money taken from my account and no product received !!

• Ar
    Ardie Minnis Nov 04, 2018

Regarding order # ll1703101237003761

This item was ordered and paid for march 10. It was shipped march 25 and arrived in the united states april 4. Where is it now? When will I receive it?

Please reply quickly.

Ardie minnis

• Mm
    mm124 Jun 12, 2018

I have been trying to get someone to tell me your return address for weeks now, still awaiting on this!!! the couple of items i ordered from you were 'poor quality' arrived to late' and far too small! so since returning from my annual leave to discover the package had finally arrived! no-one has responded to my request for a return address, I noticed this note in my account today, (of which i didn't know it existed'!) My order value was £50.95 not 50p therefore, i want to return these poor quality goods asap)

NOT IMPRESSED! i'VE SENT 2 MESSAGES EXPLAINING THIS AND REQUESTING A RETURN ADDRESS, TO GET SENT THIS!! ARE YOU TRYING TO DELAY & GET OUT OF NOT RETURNING MY MONEY AS IT WILL BE OUT OF YOUR 'WARRANTY PERIOD' ??????

Dear Margaret,

Thank you for contacting us.
    We would like to extend our apologies for this inconvenience.
    Please rest assured that we will do our best to help you solve the issue.

Kindly refer to our warranty policy here: https://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-80.htm

--Could you confirm whether you have received all items?
    --Could you confirm which item you want to return?
    [protected] * 1, Polka Dot Fishtail Skirt
    [protected] * 1, Lace Swing Tank Top
    [protected] * 1, Backless Tank Top
    YM9817811 * 1, Scoop Neck Faux Twinset Design Sleeveless Blouse For Women
    [protected] * 1, Mini Slip Dress
    Because we need to confirm this problem and offer you right solutions.
    Sincerely hope you can understand it.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in advance.

• Sh
    Shauna Smith79 Aug 25, 2017

I ordered from them

Hello, My Friend

Great news!

We have shipped out your order LP1705311028554396 today. Your tracking number is SY11214860609 and it will be delivered by China Post surface mail. The package should normally take 10-25 business days to arrive (approximately). Please allow 24-48 hours for your tracking information to be updated on the website.

Shipping Information: Shipping Number: Shipping Time:
    Shauna Smith
    2054 M 139
    Benton Harbor Michigan [Zipcode: 49023]
    T:[protected] SY11214860609 [protected]:38:15
    Shipping Method:
    Flat Rate Shipping

Items in this package are displayed as follows:

Product Name SKU QTY Subtotal
    Sleeveless Scoop Neck Striped Long Dress Size: L Color: PINK [protected] 1 USD 8.99
    Bohemian Style Women's Strappy Polka Dot Baggy Maxi Dress Size: M Color: BLACK [protected] 1 USD 8.99
    Please note: Customs tax and duty is dependent on destination. The buyer is responsible for all associated costs.
    (We will email the reference number when the remaining items are dispatched.)

1. For general information about our shipping times, please refer to this page.

2. After an item has been dispatched, the shipping information cannot be changed. If you still wish to make changes following dispatch, please wait until the item(s) has arrvived before contacting Customer Support.

3. Customs tax and duty is dependent on destination.As the customer and importer, you are fully responsibile for any and all customs fees, import duties and related costs; please ensure you are familiar with these costs and the relevant legislation

4. If you have any queries, please feel free to review our helpful FAQ for detailed information. If still do not get the best answer, please submit a ticket to our dedicated Support Center.
    If you have any questions, please contact our Support Center

BEST REGARDS,
    DRESSLILY.COM

and when I try to track my number I get the same message that it shipped from facility and its in Chinese. Every number or website I go to is disconnected or gives me the run around.

This is BULL!!! I want my money back! I was charged extra from my bank to transfer money into euro even. What a scam and I am beyond pist off!
    If there is a law suit, please let me know!

Shauna Smith
    Benton Harbor, MI

• Ra
    Ramon MonchoSanabria May 09, 2017

This page is a piece of ### like the owner. I can believe how this people play with the costumers. I order two hat and i just got one and take like a month to get here. I try to contact the company and when they answer back they give me two different days to receive my hats. That was on February and i still waiting for one of them.

• Te
    Teresa Zappey May 02, 2017

I wish I had found these complaints before I ordered. My problem is not the delivery time but the sizing being so off. US sizes fit me from M to L. I ordered everything XL just to compensate for foreign sizing and the clothes are much to small for me. I'm having trouble contact them by phone, email, or chat on the site.

• Re
    Rebekah Woolverton Dec 22, 2016

I ordered one dress. It said it had been shipped just a few days after I placed my order. I had picked regular shipping, so I expected it to take around 20-ish days... When that time had passed, I asked them about my order and they said because I had ordered during the busy holiday season, it would now take over 40 days to reach me. I had ordered in OCTOBER. I contacted them again later, and they only responded to an old-email address which I don't even use. Called their hotline, didn't reach anyone. It is now December, and I'm still waiting. I was hoping to have the dress in time for my birthday (late Nov.), now I don't think I'll even have it in time for Christmas. LEARN FROM MY EXPERIENCE. NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE.

• Me
    me mcgee Oct 02, 2016

Completely accurate. I have exact same story. Paid 22 extra dollars for express shipping supposed to be shipped in 5 business days it took a month for first package and then 3 additional weeks for 2nd package, by the way this was all ordered at the same time i have no clue why they came in separate packages. All items are tissue paper material folded into small squares and placed in a cheap clear plastic bag. They are not even delivered through a delivery service they are shoved in your mailbox from mail man. Ordered XL in all sizes and everything would fit a small or medium US sizes some of them wouldnt even go over my head. All shirts that i ordered were to be long and flowy and go at least past the hips (according to pictures) and they all come to mid torso some actually higher up and like i said very tight, even if i ordered a 4XL the shirts would be loose but very short. Absolutely no way to get your money back and customer service is an obvious automated computer system. It is beyond a scam its complete and utter fraud, starting with the pictures alone. Just looking at the site they are committing fraud. Hope this helps anyone smart enough to do their research first because i sure didnt do mine and am out 137 dollars.

• Ni
    Nikki Phillips Sep 30, 2016

I ordered some items from a company representing this name: DRESSLILLY COVENTRY GB. This company has not yet sent my items. I have contacted a company representing this name: DRESSLILY.COM. Do you see the difference? There is no reference for the first one. The second one responded stating they had no emails or transaction number attached to my name. Therefore, it seems like I have put my business on a website that apparently is faulty. I would forewarn people against making purchases overseas. I will still pay my AT&T bill and so forth online but ordering items I will not do ever again. I am saddened because not only did I wait in anticipation the items were really cute. Oh well, it wasn't a big loss so I guess I will chalk it up as a lost for being stupid.

• Ni
    Nikki Phillips Sep 30, 2016

I ordered from items from a company representing this name: DRESSLILLY COVENTRY GB. This company has not yet sent my items. I have contacted a company representing this name: DRESSLILY.COM. Do you see the difference? There is no reference for the first one. The second one responded stating they had no emails or transaction number attached to my name. Therefore, it seems like I have put my business on a website that apparently is faulty. I would forewarn people against making purchases overseas. I will still pay my AT&T bill and so forth online but ordering items I will not do ever again. I am saddened because not only did I wait in anticipation the items were really cute. Oh well, it wasn't a big loss so I guess I will chalk it up as a lost for being stupid.

• Mo
    Morgan Cogill Jul 21, 2016

Yes same thing happened to me but when I ordered a mug and when I opened the box it was in the whole mug handle was broken all in small different pieces I'm never ordering from you guys again I hope I get a refund for your poorly sevice and handling I pains 10$ for the mug and my whole shipment was 50$

• De
    DebI Wilson Jun 27, 2016

I ordered myself a couple one piece swimming suits and my adult daughter one. Plus I ordered 3 cold shoulder t-shirts with a feather design on front. All of the things came two months after I ordered. Then they all were too small for us. All XL sizes and would fit a size 5 or 7. I'm a 14. I didn't get a return label or invoice in the small small packages. So disappointed!! I tried returning making my own invoices and request for a refund. One package that had t-shirts were from China and the swimming suits from Germany. I went to the post office and it was going to cost me $45.00 to mail them back. So I just kept them. Now out about $100. Very disappointed and upset!
    I posted on Facebook what happened to me. Don't order from this company. Rip off and no customer service!!!

• Te
    Teresa Zappey May 02, 2017

@DebI Wilson The same thing happened to me. They make very small sizes that do not fit. I cant reach them in any way.

• Ca
    Carla Michael Jun 13, 2016

I will never order from these scanners again... They took my money and didn't send my items... They are dead ### wrong... Im calling the better businews on them somebody gon pay me... ### this don't make no damn sense...

• La
    Laur smith Apr 28, 2016

ordered a shirt from them on 4/7/16 and its been 3 weeks and I still haven't gotten it. if anyone decides to do a lawsuit, I'm in

• Re
    Reviewer49923 Feb 14, 2016

I order items Jan 19 and jan25 2016 PAYED THEM THUR pay pal services it is now feb 14 2016 and still have not recevied my items

• De
    Della Ammons Jan 26, 2016

nov32015 home number 1336 6036373request refund it been over month on when i place my order from the dress lily, i just wantmy money back my bank account pls help me

• Wa
    Wanda Sayles Jan 12, 2016

Well Im responding to your complaint on Dresslilly I been waiting also for my shirt I ordered. I dont have much money, but I expect when I order something to receive it or at the least receive a courtesy call or email, cause they have my information or try to contact me as well as my mailing address that my order is going to be late. Then I would understand this was supposed to be a gift for xmas but now what? ... plus Im out of 15.00$ that I had to spend so ... I agree there is no contact information or number which seems like a red flag and its a shame cause they have nice things that I really like and was I found affordable so if I do not receive my shirt within a week I will be doing something cause if you owe them money they send it to collections and adds intrest most times, and its my right to fight for my money as well no matter the amount they are wrongfully stealing my money and last I knew its against the law and I have rights even as a consumer, so if you need to contact me that's fine reach me at [email protected] Even the lady from the bank said its weird . SO DRESSLILLY IF YOU SEE THIS I AM ALLOWING YOU TILL NEXT WEEK AFTER THAT IM LEGALLY DOING SOMETHING TO GET COMPENSATED FOR THIS ALONG WITH OTHERS WHO WRONGFULLY BEEN RIPPED OFF WE ALL WORK FOR OUR MONEY UNLESS YOU LIKED GETTING RIPPED OFF THATS WHY ITS HARD FOR OTHER BUSINESS THAT ARE LEGIT CAUSE OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNPROFESSIONAL OR SCAMS

• Ka
    Katy Gonzalez-Garcia Dec 29, 2015

I ordered a coat from Dress Lily, it was a bargain but I have bought many bargains online and not had any problems. The coat I ordered was squashed into a small package, creased like a rag and has a catch on the front. I contacted them immediately - 7th Nov - it's now 29th Dec and I still do not have a returns label or address to send it to. They are useless at customer service and a bloody useless company. I keep getting tickets - what is that all about???? Has anyone managed to get their money back?

Angela Braswell Nov 01, 2015

I have ordered from them also and never got anything. They are a JOKE!!! I have also been charged for the product.

• Si
    Simone Rosado Oct 28, 2015

i also ordered two items in september for a wedding that came and went and still in october i recieved nothing .

Christine Illich Oct 01, 2015

I totally agree I also ordered an item of clothing five weeks ago and STILL haven't received it. Trying to contact them is a joke. Just another bloody scam!!!

• Ne
    Nemorin Sep 30, 2015

I order 5 items and I am having trouble trying to get them to post it to me, and I have paid already! i am sure everyone has gone through the same stress I went through. I still want my order for God sakes. please send me my order now DressLily.

Product Name
    Sku
    Qty
    Subtotal
    Stylish Shirt Collar Long Sleeve Spliced Tassel Embroidered Women's Blouse Size: L
    Color: WHITE
    GBP 11.98
    Trendy Patent Leather and Crocodile Print Design Women's Clutch Bag Color: RED
    GBP 8.63
    Stylish Solid Color and Five-Pointed Star Embellished Baseball Hat For Women Color: AS THE PICTURE
    GBP 4.14
    Grand Total
    GBP50.53

• Co
    Colin Hose Sep 18, 2015

Do not under any circumstance deal with this company, they take your order and your money and do not despatch your goods., disgraceful behaviour.

• Ta
    Tanika Mstanika Webster Sep 15, 2015

I wish I would had seen all the complaints on Dresslily before I ordered. I ordered 4 items off there website in July of this year it is now almost Oct and I still haven't gotten my order. I have been trying to reach dresslily for 2months now by email, phone and live chat..all that is just smoke & mirrors all phone # are no good, live chat is never available and the email ticket never goes through. I just want my money refunded. If anybody out there starts a lawsuit let me know..I'm in

• Mi
    Michele Octon Dec 29, 2016

@Tanika Mstanika Webster I also wish I had seen all the complaints because I am waiting on a order from dresslily. And now I am doubtful I will receive my order because they are already late. I have tried to call and it is very strange that it's just a answering machine that says, leave a message. I feel there is something strange going on!!

• Penelope Jacquez Apr 06, 2015

$14.92 taken out of my account 3/5/15.
    I have never received the bathing suit ordered.
    Unable to send any type of inquiriyour due to not having a tracking# to complete form.
    No phone# provided for USA only European.