Dreams — zen mattress purchased with 10 years guarantee
I bought zen mattress with 10 years extra protection
Price plus insurace paid £1100 in 2011. After 3 years of use we found out mattress was sinking in and springs in the mattress were causing us discomfort. In the last few months my wife and I began to suffer from back pain and felt the uneven in the mattress. In 2014 complained and no one from Dreams visited to verify our complaints. We chased them again in 2016, when a surveyor came and checked the mattress. He wrote back that the mattress was fine and even though he'd measured the sunken in areas and acknowledged to us that there was a visible difference in the level of the mattress, Dreams wrote back to advise that he had reported back to them that the mattress was ok!
We have purchased a new matttress (not Dreams) and been using it for five days, last 4 night have been very comfortable and pain in back has gone. The new mattrress is 70 % cheaper than what we had paid in 2011, has more pockets springs. Im dissapointed with Dreams for not keeping their promise. We paid extra for 10 year insurance and were advised in 2011 that should ANYTHING happen, wear and tear, damage etc, they will replace it. They lied. I will never buy from Dreams and will advise others not to either.
More Dreams Complaints & Reviews
- Dreams - this company should not trade!
- Dreams - worst customer experience ever!
- Dreams - not giving refund
- Dreams - shocking service
- Dreams - failure to deliver paid for goods
- Dreams - bed frame and customer service.
- Dreams - broken bed
- Dreams - customer service
- Dreams - delivery and no communication, customer service not available and form support is not helpful
- Dreams - faulty head board