Having problems with HOM Furniture?

HOM Furniture reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 27, 2009. The latest review Couch was posted on Apr 27, 2021. The latest complaint not sure if the scratch was done getting it through the door or at the store was resolved on Apr 26, 2019. HOM Furniture has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 19 reviews. HOM Furniture has resolved 7 complaints.

HOM Furniture Customer Service Contacts

+1 763 767 3675 (Twin Cities Metro Area)
+1 800 341 1322 (All Other Areas)
+1 763 767 3600 (Head Office)
+1 952 884 8800 (Bloomington Store)
+1 763 767 3700 (Coon Rapids Store)
+1 218 279 8300 (Hermantown Store)
+1 952 898 7878 (Lakeville Store)
+1 651 634 6777 (Little Canada Store)
+1 763 744 2800 (Plymouth Store)
+1 507 285 0500 (Rochester Store)
+1 763 428 6333 (Rogers Store)
+1 320 203 8000 (St. Cloud Store)
+1 651 730 5000 (Woodbury Store)
+1 712 258 0097 (Sioux City Store)
+1 701 282 8600 (Fargo Store)
+1 605 782 1990 (Sioux Falls Store)
+1 715 552 2500 (Eau Claire Store)
+1 608 783 1888 (Onalaska Store)
10301 Woodcrest Drive NW

Eau Claire
2921 Mall Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54701

Onalaska
9519 State Road 16, Onalaska, WI 54650

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HOM Furniture Customer Service. Initial HOM Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HOM Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HOM Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with HOM Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

HOM Furniture Complaints & Reviews

HOM FurnitureCouch

I ordered a couch from them. I got my couch yesterday. It was wrapped nice . When I opened it I was shocked. It was a grey color. I ordered a brown color. When I seen this couch it was brown the Sales Consultant Rick said it will turn brown in the light. I'm so disappointed. It doesn't match my front room at all. This was my first BRAND NEW Couch for me and my son apartment. I'm SO, SO, So, SO VERY DISAPPOINTED.he lied so he can make a sale shame on him. I will never buy anything from there again.it is a high priced couch. It's' not worth it.

Sep 22, 2020

HOM Furniture — Product not received

December 2019 I purchased three pieces of furniture two chairs one dogs, the sofa and one chair contained...

HOM Furniturenot sure if the scratch was done getting it through the door or at the store

We just received a rug and a leather recliner. They came in the door and had trouble getting through. They is a sliding door that was a few more steps to get to.
    My husband sign for the delivery as they were taking the plastic wrap from it. They left. It was a floor model with a mark on the back and on the back of the headrest.
    I look it over very carefully. They wrote down what I found. When I check it over there is a scratch right in front of the footrest. Some is a torn, very small now but afraid it will get bigger as feet are resting on it. Very disappointed. We also wanted to buy a couch and the sale man told us that he would call us with items of the same color so we could get them all in one delivery charge. That never happened. No call. I know the store is closing to rebuild but expected better.
    Now when people see my new recliner all I can say is to bad they didn't take care of it. I feel like it's a used piece. Didn't mind being a floor model because very small marks were in the back. As you can see in the pictures this new scratch tare is is right in front. Dianne

not sure if the scratch was done getting it through the door or at the store
    not sure if the scratch was done getting it through the door or at the store

RESOLVED

• HOM Furniture's response · Apr 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the frustrations you've recently experience with your purchase. Our customer service department will be reaching out to you in the next 24 hours to discuss some options with regards to your recliner. We thank you for your patience.

Apr 11, 2019

HOM Furniture — one and a half year old china hutch ($3,500) has mullion falling off. poor quality.

A year and a half ago, my husband and I spent a large sum of money at HOM Furniture buying furniture for our...

HOM Furniturebench

I bought a bench from HOM. I got it and I had two right sides to the bench and cannot put it together. I called Hermantown to fix the problem and they said they can't deliver me a new one until October 2nd. I am not waiting a month to get my bench when it's not my mistake. I want it now that is why I bought it. I live an hour and a half away. I already drove up once to get my bench and I'm not doing it again when this wasn't my fault. I've called and no one can seem to call me back or get it to me sooner. This is the second time I've had an issue with something from HOM and I am extremely unsatisfied.

HOM Furniture — bed delivery

I just ordered a bed. I had the worst experience with the delivery. I bought a lot of my stuff from HOM and I...

HOM Furniture — mattress

We bought a mattress 2 years ago. After bringing it home we asked that someone look at it as it slant...

HOM Furniture — Serta recognition plush king mattress icomfort quilt

We purchased this mattress 2/20/17 from HOM furniture in Woodbury, MN for $1899.00. We were told the only way...

HOM Furniture — ic appluse 2 ferm mattress icomfort quilte

I purchased the Comfort firm on 12/04/16. The bed at the store seamed soft enough but a week into it I could...

HOM Furniture — Leather furniture

My husband & I paid a lot of money for leather furniture that the sales woman told us had a lifetime...

HOM Furniture — furniture

I bought a sofa and with in a week the material was pulling apart Home furniture replaced it Then 2 week...

Little Canada

HOM Furniture — Delivery Disaster for Bedroom Set

I bought an entire bedroom set from Hom Furniture, as I just recently bought a bed from them. I ordered thi...

HOM Furniture — Item Availability

This is my first experience ever buying a brand new bed set from a real furniture store. So far, im wishing I...

HOM Furniture — terrible experience

After spending time with a sales person for nearly a week deciding the custom pieces to order, she calls u...

HOM FurniturePurchase

Hom Furniture is a horrid company to purchase from. I made the mistake of purchasing from them on two separate occasions. Both purchases had issues within the first 3 months of ownership. Of course when you attempt to exchange an item you are told that it’s now a clearance item and they no longer have it, but you can replace it but then if you purchased an extended warranty it becomes void and you lose that money.

• Po
            pobarjenkins May 04, 2011

If they no longer have an item that is not their fault. If a manufacturer goes out of business they rarely warn the stores that stock their products.

If you don't mind me asking, what were the pieces and how much do you pay for them?

HOM Furniture — HOM Guard PLUS Protection

Sales person convinced us to buy 3 year protection plan ... saying everything is covered. This wa...

HOM FurnitureCrappy Customer Service

We received a new couch from HOM Furniture on April 14, 2010. It is a power reclining sofa. Today (5/6/2010) the left side malfunctioned. I called customer service for HOM, and they have told me they are unable to have a tech come out and look at it until 5/15/2010. What kind of customer service is that? I don't expect somebody to come out the next day, but really 9 days until someone can look at it? It would be so bad, but the power recliner is stuck out in a somewhat open position, and I'm not able to put the couch back into an upright position. My husband and I are in the market for a new Master Bedroom set. I can guarantee that we will not be purchasing it from HOM!

• Hu
              humdum12 Feb 06, 2013

I called for a repair last week and they say March 6th is the earliest someone can get out...that's one month away!

• Ll
              LLandgren May 07, 2010

I received a call from HOM furniture today. They are sending out a new couch tomorrow before noon (now that's service). I am really impressed by the action that was taken to fix our couch problem. Apparently, HOM is willing to keep a long time customer, and I greatly appreciated that this issue was resolved so quickly!

HOM Furniture — They don't care

I recently bought a $799 Sitcom Edo King bed from their Woodbury, MN store. It was a Saturday night, 5pm. The...

HOM FurnitureAwful experience

On August 11, 2008 I purchased new furniture for my daughter's bedroom. None of the furniture was marked as being "on sale". Subsequent to my purchase, the furniture has gone "on sale" at least twice. The price, however, is always the same. HOM has a policy of refunding the difference between sale prices and regular prices. Unfortunately, this policy seems to be worthless, as the price for the furniture, at least in this case, whether it is "on sale" or not, is always the same. Apparently what HOM does is event some fictious price that they discount from, resulting in a "sale" price that is the same as the regular price.