Dreamspoor everything really

Where do I start...

I ordered a bed with this company. Isincerely wish I had checked on the web first. We pad 1100UKP for a bed. It was delivered on time.

The bed type, was Sophia bed with a mattress lift frame. The bed, as we subsequently found uot requires two people to assemble. It requires a coupel of allan keys and a spanner. It also requires instructions. Unfortunately, niether the correct tools or instructions were supplied. We did speak to the sales rep who supplied us with the bed and he managed to get a copy of instructions for a similar bed over to us.

we soldiered on until it came to assumbling hydraulic hinges so we could raise the mattress, it was at that point that we discovered that the spanner and other tools were missing (they were meant to be supplied). We then phoned up the company who manufactured the bed. Unfortunately, that company went into liquidation 4 months before the bed was sold to us. While the people at the other end of the phone tried to help us, unfortunately they could not do much.

I am trying to resist throwing a track here. As an engineer, I must say that Dreams is not, by any stretch a quality company. We were sold a bed, that was not of merchantble quality (was not complete) was not properly supported (original supplier went into liquidation). We have therefore been ripped off in my opinion.

Like others we cannot get through to the Dreams "Customer help desk" . DO NOT BUY FROM THIS USELESS COMPANY

• Jp
    jpweb44 Oct 27, 2009

Had a dreadful delivery driver rude and not at least bit interested in the job, was only interested in making his job as easy as possible, with minimum work . A totally unpleasant individual.
    I would advise anyone not to use Dreams or any company associated with Consort Furniture of Hull.

• Ti
    tina sears Jul 12, 2012

omg this company is a disgrace, we bought two beds back in may and still no sign, we was told that they was going to be delivered on the 7th of july but yet again no sign, and yes yet again was told the beds was definitely going to be delivered on 14the july but guess what yes you guess it no bloody beds. was told by the store manger on the 7the that the reason why people aren't getting there beds is the company who have a contract with dreams wants to get out of it so they are messing up orders and peoples life's. my 5 yr old as been so excited about his new cars bed and yet twice i have had to tell him its not coming, how can they play with his feelings like this. DON'T EVER GO TO DREAMS FOR A NEW BED as you will be waiting a hell of a long time.