DoubleDown Casinofortune gong and lack of support

O Jul 16, 2019

David (DoubleDown Interactive )
To: Wayne Morris
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your support request (2050707) has a new reply. To respond with any further information, reply to this email.

David (DoubleDown Casino)
Jul 15, 17:26 PDT

Thanks for your reply, Wayne.

I do understand that missing out on payout such as that is very disappointing and I do apologize about that. But we're here to help resolve the issue so that this doesn't happen again to you while playing.

Unfortunately what you are describing is crash or disconnect from DoubleDown Casino while the game was attempting to load a Jackpot. The reason that this occurred is more than likely due to your computer and browser being out of date. I would highly suggest downloading the Firefox browser to see if you have better luck loading the casino.

To Download Firefox: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Click the green "Download now" button and follow the install process.

Launch the browser and login to Facebook using your credentials tied to your email: owayne.[protected]@yahoo.com

It would also be helpful to us to see a screenshot so that we can better understand what you are seeing.

For technical issues, it is valuable for us to see as much of your screen as possible, so we recommend a full screen image rather than a cropped or "snipped" image. If you prefer to crop, please make sure to leave the full browser window visible, including the address bar. On newer iOS devices, there is a video recording option that will give us even better information to work with.

The easiest way to send the screenshot or video is to attach it when you reply to this email.

We have provided detailed instructions on capturing screenshots & video on our help site: http://support.doubledowncasino.com/hc/articles/204748290

Please let me know if this is helpful. I'm here to work with you to ensure that this doesn't happen again while playing.

All the best,
-David

Wayne Morris
Jul 15, 17:18 PDT

I DO NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM LOGGING IN TO DDC AND FORTUNE GONG PLEASE REVIEW MY MESSAGE

THE GONG LANDED ON JACKPOT, I HIT THE GONG WHEN THE JACKPOT SCREEN CAME UP. IT SPUN AND LANDED ON "GRAND" BUT I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY CREDITS AND THE GAME LOCKED UP. I HAD TO EXIT DOUBLE DOWN CASINO AND FACE BOOK WITHOUT ANY REWARD.

THE DDC SUPPORT STATES: SORRY NOY OUR FAULT THAT IT MUST BE THE USER'S FAULTFAULT FOR NOT HAVING AN UP TO DATE OS SYSTEM AND THE LATEST VS.OG GOOGLE CHROME .

I HAD BEEN A DAILY USER OF DDC FOR MANY YEARS, BUT NO LONGER.

Wayne Morris owayne.[protected]@yahoo.com H [protected] C [protected]
On Monday, July 15, 2019, 8:10:25 PM EDT, David (DoubleDown Interactive )