DoubleDown Casino Logo

DoubleDown Casino

Having problems with DoubleDown Casino?

605 Fifth Avenue South, Suite 300
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DoubleDown Casino.

Complaints & Reviews

Sep 28, 2018

DoubleDown Casino — the rng (random number generator) is way too tight!

There are live casinos with looser slots than Double Down Casino. I spin through a slot something like 14.8...

DoubleDown Casinobought chips

I went to buy chips and it said exclusive and when it opened it said 500 million for $99 but when I got through with the transaction it only gave me 250 million. Would just like to get the rest of my chips then I will be happy. I buy chips quite often and I'm feeling a little ripped off. I never buy chips unless they have at least 300 million for $99. Will be waiting

• Updated by rick hartley · Sep 19, 2018

Rick Hartley email is [email protected] Yesterday I bought chips and my dropdown said best buy was 500 million for $99 but when I purchased them I only received 250 million. Would really like my other 250 please. I'm a good customer. I buy chips pretty regular
      Rick Hartley

Double Down Casinogame game pixies of the forest

Went on to play the above game on Friday 8/31/18 for Happy Hour. I lost a ton of chips because when the bonus spin (3) came up the icons were dead and you couldn't use them. This happened 12 times and I wrote down how much I had bet and thought about how much I probably lost. When you get the free spins you get multi millions of dollars. I wrote Double Down on 8/31/18 and 9/1/18 telling them the bonus rounds were broken. I asked that they at least put 100, 000, 000 chips into my account. I have bought 300.00 in chips in the past few weeks. If they can't respond to my request then I will reverse my last payment of 99.00 with my Visa.
    It is not my fault that their game was not working on bonus rounds and to have it not working for two days is unacceptable. They've taken my money...now at least make this right by reimbursing me for 100 mil.

DoubleDown Casinounethical behaviour

This casino is impossible to win on. I personally think you should be taken off of facebook. You encourage people to spend, spend, spend...give them 3, 000 on a bonus spin and it's gone in a few minutes. I was beginning to think it was just me, but I've heard a lot of complaints from others. I am going to write to facebook and ask if they'll take it off. Scam artist at the highest and you should be ashamed of yourself.

• Updated by Dhyatt1014 · Aug 28, 2018

Good God...I spend hundreds of dollars on this casino site...Are you the tightest casino on line...yes. I recommend that everyone stay away from this site unless you either don't won't to play but a minute, or you have hundreds of dollars to spare.

• Updated by Dhyatt1014 · Aug 28, 2018

Tightest casino ever. Do not spend your hard earned dollars here...Terrible, scam artist

• Updated by Dhyatt1014 · Aug 29, 2018

Pathetic, scam artist casino...personally feel it should be taken off of facebook. Getting rich off of unsuspecting gamblers who only want a fair shake at winning...never seen anything like it.

• Updated by Dhyatt1014 · Aug 29, 2018

Be warned Double Down Casino...thought it was just me, but after reading the complaints board, you do this to everyone...you are getting rich off of gamers trust that they will be treated fairly...you are getting rich...or someone is getting rich. I am going to do everything I can to ensure you change your practices or get off of facebook. I have submitted a complaint to facebook as has others and I pray you will be taken off until you finally decide that lining you pockets at gamers expense is not worth it. Shameful practices going on in there.

Aug 24, 2018

Double Down Casino — promotions, spins. slow activity. id#c78dd7b7afd547co95393f999a564ac8.

I purchased a 7 day promotion which was supposed to give 8mil chips the first day and up to 8 mil the next 7...

DoubleDown Casinodoubledown casino not loading games so I can play

My DoubleDown Casino account, [protected]@yahoo.com., will allow me to collect credits but then stops at the DoubleDown logo with the poker chips lining up and acting like it is loading but goes no further. It does not load the page to select a game to play. Please correct. Thank you, Sandy Shaw
        It has acted like this for a while now. I enjoy playing DoubleDown Casino games as I am 70 years old and retired so I stay home a lot. I can get into other casinos to play but I really like DoubleDown Casino. So please consider helping me. Thanks again, Sandy Shaw

Aug 09, 2018

DoubleDown Casino — trouble with game on android phone

I have 3 Android phones that I use to play your game on and all three are having trouble playing your game...

Jul 24, 2018

DoubleDown Casino — chips and status

I've been playing Doubledown for a long time and now all of my chips, and status is gone. I've been putting a...

Jul 10, 2018

DoubleDown Casino — slots

I am unable to play the slots on Double down casino site. Every time I try, the special offer appears and 6it...

DoubleDown Casinodoubledown purchase screen and step advancement edited incorrectly.

Double Down modified my Casino access screen format last week. I had been playing slot games using free DD Promotion Codes that I would enter into a Promotion Code box on the Purchasing page. There is also a Step Level box in the upper left hand corner of the home screen that was erroneously modified.

The Promotion code box was removed from the Purchase page which makes it impossible for me to enter free DD Promotion Codes.

A large amount of spin achievement was deleted in my step level box. I had advanced way past the ending zeroes in the box and was near reaching Step 17.

Jul 03, 2018

DoubleDown Casino — service

i had a computer last year and was having trouble with your game-freezing-could not get from one game to...

Stony Point

DoubleDown Casinounable to install program

have had double down free slots for a while, and 2 days ago was noted had to update which i tried and could'nt get through, so closed out program and tried to get back in and will not install..i am 82 yrs and liked to play the game, there are other free slots that you don't have to update all the time and not as much trouble.i also had nearly 3, 000.00 credits i lost since it won't let me install it again..if this is the way it has to be handled then i guess i will have to choose another game and company..

• Na
                Nancy,s kindle Sep 03, 2018

Had a update towards end of May, have not been able to get into it on my kindle since.help, help

• Na
                Nancy,s kindle Sep 03, 2018

I had an update sometime in May, 2018, have not been able to get into double down on my kindle since.help. help

• Ro
                Rotten Ralph Dec 02, 2018

I try to play Double Down but after the first or second spin a message comes up and says not connected to the internet. This is the only program that does this. All other slot games play just fine. Very irritating. Judy Walker

• Ro
                Rotten Ralph Dec 02, 2018

l try to play Double Down but the message not connected to the internet comes up. All my other slot games play

DoubleDown Casinojetons qui disparaissent

Bonjour,
              Une première fois j'avais acquis plus de 60 000 000 en argent virtuel et mon compte a été vidé... Il y a quelques jours j'avais remonté mon compte a 45 000 000 et celui ci a encore disparu et le semaine dernière j'étais à 12 000 000 et hop... Plus que 100 000... Je sais c'est pour le fun mais tout de même pourriez-vous me donner une explication car j'en ai un peu marre...
              Dis je changer de compte et dans ce cas reprendre le jeu à zéro alors que j'en suis au niveau14...
              Quoiqu'il en soit pouvez vous m'aider?
              Autre chose... Pourriez vous vous rajouter des jeux tels que damlumber jack beavers et zorro et d'autres encore qui rendrait le casino encore plus attrayant..
              Merci de votre réponse et voici mon mail :
              Miss. [protected]@laposte.net

DoubleDown Casinodoubledown casino slots plus

I had well over 100, 000, 000 credits. Entered doubledown from Facebook on my iPad to clIm 250, 000 credits. After a lot of difficulty, I finally got through, however, I only had 3, 000, 000plus credits. Tried everything including deleting doubledown and reloading and cannot get my very large quantity of credits back.

Been playing for years and spent lots of money. I would very much like to get large amount of credits back.

Jean wilmes

DoubleDown Casinodidn't receive bonus game chips

at about 7:30 p.m. tonight, maybe a little later, I was playing IN BLOOM and got a bonus game. played the game and when the Bump Bonus came up I made my selection and it came up that i won 300, 000, 000 chips. I was ecstatic and took a picture on my phone to show my family. Imagine my frustration when the chips never showed on my account and I spent about 20 minutes trying to figure out how to notify you. Finally figured out this method. Please help me as I am a lone time player and can't understand why I would not receive chips that I won. Please rectify my problem ASAP. Marilyn Zubek

See above complaint!

• Updated by Marilyn Zubek · May 20, 2018

At about 7:30 - 7:45 tonight I was playing IN BLOOM and received a bonus game I played the game and made my selection on the Bump Bonus. Imagine my delight when I received 300, 000, 000 points as my Bump Bonus!! I promptly took a picture with my phone and sent to my family!However now I am frustrated and getting a little angry as NO credits were credited to my account!! NONE!!! Please help my rectify this situation ASAP Marilyn Zubek

• Updated by Marilyn Zubek · May 20, 2018

Please see above detailed complaint and promptly respond Thank you Marilyn Zubek

DoubleDown Casinoicy wild game

One of my favorite games is Icy Wild and it isn't that old. However, I can no longer find it listed. Is it coming back. There are so many OLD games still on the double down casino site. Why don't you take some of the old ones off and add some new games. There are so few that I enjoy lately through double down and no Icy wilds is not there. Please let me know if it will return.
                    [protected]@yahoo.com

DoubleDown Casinopaying for tech support

I CAN NOT believe after spending the amount of money I have over the years that went I need Tech support to correct a PROBLEM I'm having on THEIR end that I have to Pay for THAT TOO.

The fact that it's only $5.00 to start is ridiculous. And you don't find that out till AFTER you enter your complaint/problem and you are NOT given the choice of saying NO. You either pay the $%.00 or your problem will NOT be sent. What a racket.

• Updated by Toni Larson · Apr 23, 2018

I have been playing on your website for MANY years and have made MANY chip package purchases. I am handicapped and house bound for the most part and play your casino games for a lot of my entertainment. I live on a very limited disability income. I do like your games but WHY are they so damn TIGHT with ANY payouts. I purchased a 300 MIL package and it was all but taken away in LESS THAN 24 HOURS. I understand your co wants to make money, no problem with that BUT again WHY are you SO CHEAP???? I lose the chips so quickly I WILL NOT purchase a pack unless it gives 3X or 4X. I am not stupid enough to believe this will go anywhere because I KNOW you get 1000's of complaints, probably more, but what the hell MIRACLES do happen I've heard. Loosen up ALL your Casino games specially the Video Poker games. I quit suggesting your website to anyone years ago. I got THREE people to join and NEVER got the 1 MIL coins. Not that they'd help much.

DoubleDown Casinodiamond club

I play DDC about 4 hours a day at least and my Diamond Club status is Pink. I play only slot machine. I notice that I advance only 12 points a day even if I play for 4 hours. At this rate, how old I'm gonna be to reach 10, 000? Don't you think it's a little too slow. Could it be a little faster? The speed right now makes no sense. I think I'm in the Pink stage for over a year and I didn't reach the 2000 yet.

DoubleDown Casinothe fact that you have to now win millions of chips just to play.

I've been on level 16 for about two year's. I was promised 17 million chips when hitting level 17. Two year's is a long time. Also I've played for about 5 year's. And now the winning's don't match what the bet's are suppose to be. In order to win anything, you must have millions of chip's. What happened to just playing normal 10 grand bet's and winning. Not all of us have tons of money to buy millions of chip's. I'm on Social Security retirement and loved to play for about 30 minutes a day. Now the stingy amount of chips we get for signing on is hardly enough to win ...free slot's you guys said...Pam Hoglund

DoubleDown Casinounethical behaviour

played 4 million points tonight at 40 thousand a spin get 1 bonus at 10 free spins on Bombay game get just 24 thousand points out of the free spins not just one night but every time I seem to play bonuses are rubbish even went to taking 2 million points and no win sent a huge amount of emails but zen desk says it is within fairplay rules is that so