Menu

reviews & complaints

Playtika Complaints Summary

11 Resolved
697 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Playtika with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Playtika has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Playtika. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Playtika complaints 708

Sort by:

Newest Playtika reviews & complaints

M
3:07 am EST

Playtika Purchase of WSOP season pass

I was contemplating purchasing a WSOP season pass. Before I decided to purchase I firstly contacted WSOP/ Playtika support( WSC 500 603 75) to clarify issues concerning 10% followers bonus as i was close to ending the season and collect 66billion chips with the added 10% followers I needed.

In supports reply I was given misleading information which I accepted as true.

As a result I purchased the season pass. Received o% followers.

Querying this I received a reply " We understand that it can be confusing and we are here to clarify how it works " with a detailed explanation/ breakdown of how the 10% followers is calculated and that I basically don't qualify.

This should have been relayed to me in the first reply, otherwise I would not have made the purchase had I known this was the case otherwise. To put it bluntly I was misled with the initial response for a paltry $4.99 ).

Very disappointed playtika does business like this in good faith.

Kind regards manus

Claimed loss: Any reasonable compensation, I will accept for being misled.

Desired outcome: Reasonable Compensation for Playtika Support' mistake. I have the e mails from support to substantiate my claim.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Playtika representatives only. If you are affiliated with Playtika, please claim your business to access these details.

11:23 pm EST

Playtika My coins.

I had over 8 million coins when I logged out. The next time I logged in they were all gone except for 1 million coins. The little bit of money I have was bought for those coins. That's not right. Yes I am pissed. I would appreciate my coins back. Thank you. I spend at least 16 dollars a month. Does not seem much to you but I am on Social security and this is the only enjoyment I have.

Desired outcome: My coins back please.

K
6:19 pm EST

Playtika Recovering my slotomania game

Jan.6/ 2024 I contacted Slotomania Support ,Madison Moore stating when I click on Slotomania games a popup says 'my account is disabled'. My FB account was reinstated and verified with my passport on Jan. 10 2024.Today on Jan.25 2024 Slotomania representative Madison Moore advised me to get a new Slotomania account linked to my new FB account. I deleted my Sloto account then downloaded it again along with a new password. Clicking on Slotomania in FB only gives me the same popup ,my 'Sloto mania account is disabled' that I complained about a month ago.

A
8:16 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Playtika House of fun casino iOS app

The app has recently changed altogether it practices that almost seem actually dishonest and tricky . They have without notice raise the minimum nets sell you these package

Deals

With certain restrictions and then make it literally impossible to achieve them with raising the tasks goals that are required . It’s shady

The placement of

The max

Button is right next

To spin and it is activated with no prompt and

You don’t realize it’s even hot til your

Entire

Jackpot is gone

Claimed loss: Max bet button activated without knowledge and they takeIt all cuz youDon’t noticeUntil all credits are gone

Desired outcome: Max bet button should notBe directlyNext to spin and it should have a promptOnce hit to ensure it was hit on purpose not by mistakeDue to its actual position o. The screen

2:11 pm EST

Playtika Bingo Nights in USA

I have been playing Bingo Nights and been in contact with the Company indicating that I need to supply them with a photo I.D. in order for me to receive monies from playing their game. The amount is close to $1,000.00. I am confused as to why they need my I.D. They tell me it is ensure that I am the correct person to be giving the funds to and that it is Consumer Protection law. I have no problem supplying this information if it is legit, but when I asked the particular Federal Consumer Protection particular statute number for a better understanding of why this was needed, I heard nothing back. What I am requesting is not unusual as it protects both Bingo Nights and myself. So, what I am asking, do you know the statute that a consumer has to supply an I.D. with a photo.?

Also, I am getting mixed messages regarding the validity of this Company some are saying the company is legit and others are not.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide me. Rita

Desired outcome: Copy of the Consumer Protection Statute as to what consumer I.D. is required for payment

12:44 am EST

Playtika Customer service.

I asked why it's took me 14 years to hit 8 or 9 of anything. At level 3374still not hit yet.but all they can say is smart comments to me saying I must think I know more about your game than you.then saying you don't have to buy coins from us.ive been wit you for years and years. I've spent thousands of dollars on this game and you can just talk [censored].you won't get any more money from me.ill stay at zero coins for ever.

Desired outcome: Don't have him talking to customers. He reps for your company.

8:51 pm EST

Playtika Game playing online

You take money out of my checking account I did not authorize 4 times in december alone I will have to go to the bank an put a stop payment on you for

taking money out I did not authorize.. you took out in dec 27th $3.00 December 4th 2023 $10.99 December 2023 4th $9.99 December 23 , 2023 $11.43 DecemberNovem total $42.51 I have been playing this for over 20 years and

never complained but getting too many that were not ordered especially since I did order the yearly membership one of $39 for a year membership

whats going on Jean Smith [protected]@gmail.com [protected] home phone

D
5:01 pm EST

Playtika Bingo blitz plus

How was that and they deleted my complete bingo blitz game I was way up into the 200s I had to start all over again I requested bingo blitz plus to be canceled they took out bingo Plus in January of 2024 I would like a refund it could be put back I'm only at 77 in rank with my new game. Please give me a refund and no not take it out no more or I'm going to stop playing Mingo blitz all together and I've been playing it for years thank you.

Desired outcome: To get a refund on my bingo blitz Plus and for them to stop taking it out it's costing me a check charge

V
6:37 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Disappointing Experience with the WSOP App Dear WSOP Team, I am reaching out today to share my extremely disappointing experience with your app. Unfortunately, my initial excitement for the game has turned into frustration and dissatisfaction. I have observed that WSOP does not adequately address fraudulent activities, significantly impacting my...

C
7:59 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have spent well over $1K in just this year alone, playing and enjoying Slotomania. However, in playing, I have noticed many issues and glitches, which I report, but which are usually brushed off by their "support" people, with insulting explanations to me, as if I was not computer literate and I don't understand how to play the game, etc... Most I just...

Read full review of Playtika and 1 comment
M
8:56 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I'm really aggravated. A few days ago I was booted from bingo blitz while playing. I logged into it again using Facebook, like I always do, but it said there was an issue that is trying to resolve. Days later, it's still saying that. I don't have my user ID number memorized and I don't know the password that I used 10 years ago to set up the account. I...

N
11:08 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is a very complex issue although I played the game myself my device was compromised this goes back to 2022 where for example house of fun play tikka charged me twice and refused to give me a refund on the error, Fast forward to 2023 the heavier promotion which while you play you have the chance of getting random album packs which is to complete a...

C
3:43 pm EST

Playtika I buy visa cards to play slotomania and want to continue to do so.

I buy visa gift cards to play Slotomania I never use any of my debit cards. only the gift cards I buy . my husband visa was stolen and there were hundreds of dollars put on it. there were some slotomania purchases also. the bank proses it and is in the prosses credited him. becauses of this they will not allow me to use what I already paid for and blocked me from usinf the visa gift cars i bought. I know have no way to play now and they have taken the money from the ones I already had there. I want that back and to be able to play and continue to buy myself gift cards and for them to put back my gitt card money they took and for me to be able to use gift cards . I will not use any credit cards. only the gift cards . they are dishonest but I like that game.

Desired outcome: to be able to resume playing and using visa gift cards.

V
6:25 pm EST

Playtika Didn't receive room credits

I finished a room and did not get my 1800 credits. I took a screenshot right after showing my balance and that I didn't get the reward but support is insisting I did. They sent timestamps of it showing I got them and then 10 minuets later used them but my screenshot was taken 1 minute after it supposedly deposited the 1800 credits. They won't help and I'm done spending money or time playing a game that jips you out of rewards.

Desired outcome: I just want my credits...

Update by Violet271
Nov 18, 2023 6:26 pm EST

For bingo blitz

T
7:22 pm EST

Playtika Slotomania.Slots online

I'm playing any where from 1 billion per spin down to 500 million a spin. The level up timer was moving me up quick to next level for the last few days. This evening it was hardly moving up at 500 million per spin. Why has level timer slowed down? This happened to me on 11/8/2023 around 6p.m.Played slotomania today November 9 2023 less than an hour ago. The level up timer is still very slow. I spun for two billion coins per spin. The timer isn't moving very fast. On Monday or Tuesday this week it went up the levels super fast. Maybe I broke the system I don't know. Thanks for looking into this issue.

Desired outcome: Fix the level up timer. I'm ready to delete the game if this is not fixed. Thanks

4:24 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

House of fun will never give a jackpot unless you spent at least 3.2 million per spin for half an hour. They advertise mega jackpots in the millions and billions..only because they |NEVER give them away.! The card packs are a joke..the beginning, it is fairly inexpensive to play, with bets being low and coin packages cheap. As you level up, they increase...

D
3:10 pm EDT

Playtika Game freezing and not getting credited for winning and basically being called a liar by support

I was playing bingo blitz aqua moxie room and staked 3,500 credits to play a round on majestic I won 4 bingo's in same game therefore getting the majestic wheel, when the wheelncsme up my game froze and I rebooted game 3 times but nothing not even my stake back , I contacted support and sent them download of my information which included my I'd and my credit amount , this was the 2nd time I won 4 bingo's and got 5he wheel I won 1st wheel at 2.35pm uk time and got payed out for that but the 2nd wheel they are saying did not happen so basically calling me a liar , they said I won 1 wheel even in fact I won 2 wheels therfore losing 21,246 credits , I am not a liar and players are losing winnings since they changed format of games/rooms layout 2 to 3 days ago ,

My id is [protected] name is Demi Taylor

I would appreciate any help in rectifying this matter, also when I said to support Moria Reyes she basically said their is only support so go ahead and email

Yours gratefully

Demi Taylor

Claimed loss: 21,246 bb credits,

Desired outcome: I want my winnings paid to me

L
7:24 pm EDT

Playtika Caesar’s slits

I spent over $200.00 for various perks , including coin purchase , tokens for castle , money for scrolls …, and you keep raising the limits for any chance to win prize pet awards , chests are always repeats , no chance at ace chest, no chance to win big prize at pet prize , the daily challenges and bonuses are no more paying back in coins !

This is ridiculous . I’m sending screen shots and purchase history to fbi . Shame on you

12:22 pm EDT

Playtika i paid for bingo blitz plus for month of October to November but I didn't get this service

I paid for the Month of October 13-November 13, 2023 Bingo blitz plus subscription via my apple phone.

this benefit never went to my bingo blitz account.

I emailed a copy of my apple invoice proving i paid but there was no response.

I am still in limbo...

I have been playing bingo blitz since at least 2011.

I am upset that this has not been resolved. Apparently, this benefit must have gone to another person's account?

Desired outcome: I get credit for one month of bingo blitz plus since I paid for it.

U
12:15 pm EDT

Playtika Caesars Slots

They have ruined the game with all the changes. They raised prices and then tightened the slots up so you cannot win anything. They took away the ability to earn pet treats on the daily challenges and replaced it with "random" scrolls. The stuff they are adding does not make it better than the stuff they took away. I have invested a lot of time and money to get to level 23700 and I feel like they are bot rewarding me for being a loyal customer. Instead I am being punished by them taking away my rewards. They need to return the treats and loosen the slots back up so its worth spending time and money on

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Playtika contacts