Having problems with Playtika?

Playtika Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
FriClosed
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Playtika Customer Service. Initial Playtika complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Playtika above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Playtika. Discuss the issues you have had with Playtika and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

PlaytikaSlotomania

For quite sometime now, Slotomania and Playtika have been taking my money and failing to deliver bonus coins for purchases or awarding big payouts I win because the app crashes right after I hit for billions in coins. Every time I try to resolve the issue with customer service, the either fail to connect me with a representative and all I get is an email with no follow-up, or the customer service rep denies that there is a problem, insisting that I collected my bonus or what I paid for. They stole real money from me and in-game coins totaling 100s of billions. They refuse to do anything to compensate me and in fact, when I bring it up on their Facebook page under one of my profiles, they mute me and claim that Facebook did it!

PlaytikaBingoblitz

As I have written to bingo blitz. Several times why. When they get a glinche I go on later to see I've lost my levels. Levels I played hours to get. Have gone Coins. Friends And slots. Nothing at all on slots. Food in pantry, I was on third. Level in garden. Now they have. Put. Me on level one. I had hundreds of friends all been deleted all the hard work I and others have done to get to. These levels then to have them taken be expected to start again don't think. I wrote several times nothing. . Wrote on Bingoblitz page. For several days nothing I've unloaded it. Put it back still the sam. Cleared cache. Nothing please help very frustrating I know it's a game. But a game I enjoyed Thankyou. Look forward to hearing from you .

PlaytikaBingo Blitz

Recently Bingo Blitz had another glitch ( can't even count how many they have had and had my credits stolen), but this one was in the players favor the very first time. When the glitch started I had approximately 14, 000 credits, when BB shut down the game I had 91k in credits. After the first shutdown I was able to log back in for a few minutes and I did not play another bingo game but I did use my 7 shovels in the side game and leveled up from level one to level 3 adding an additional 4500 credits. Then BB shut down again. When I logged back in the following morning my balance had been reduced to slightly over 11, 000 credits. That is thef. I want my credits returned ASAP. Your business practices are shady and I hope you start fixing them.

Playtikaslotamania

I have been playing Slotamania for a few years. Today when I started to play I keep losing the connection and then when I get into a game it will play for a few moments and they the screen starts running up uncontrolled.

I have a feeling you are trying to discourage me from using Slotamania. If this is happening, why is it? Did I do something wrong playing?

Please send me an answer. THANK YOU
        JOANNE BRADAM
        [protected]@fuse.net

PlaytikaBingo Blitz

The producer/ producers of bingo blitz treat their users poorly, Prizes aren't rewarded and issues are not addressed with fairness. This was a fun little game a couple of years ago. I'm sorry it has gone bad. But you already know this. Just wanted to make my point officially in hopes that something will be taken seriously in the near future.
          SP

Bingo Blitz

Playtikamathematical impossibilities

this has to be the worst "entertainment" game I have ever played. I have played this game for years and odds of things that happen in this game are impossible. Going thousands of spins between bonus. Having full boards of bonus symbols minus 1 row. I realize this is a RNG type game but even with perfect RNG its still impossible for these things to happen. The rewards system is a joke and punishes you for being at a high level. I honestly hope you fix your games to be less greedy so others can enjoy it because I played my last game today when it took every coin I had over a thousand spins to hit a bonus once that paid back last than 10 percent of what I lost.

PlaytikaSlotomania

I purchased a package that was a special and you get to pick a shaker, mine was x200 was excited but did not receive, there were other clitches through the day but I'm more concerned with this one, I spoke to customer service and he basically called me a liar, saying he shows that I got the x 14 shaker, there isn't even a x14 shaker, they are even numbers, he said the 200x is the highest and no it wasn't it was up to 500x, so it shows that he has very little knowledge of the game, I have been playing for over 15 years, I stopped for a while because of other problems and played on my husbands name, now hes done, and if this isnt resolved so am I. you can't promise people not give to them

PlaytikaSlotomania

We I collected the mega bonus this morning. I never received the coins/ credits. Can you please fix this? Thank you so much. I may not spend alot of money in the game but been playing for years and really injoy it. And it would be nice to be able to send your clan daily gifts. I do not have many friends that play but this will be a good clan support. Option. Thank you so much

PlaytikaCan’t load slotomania

Was playing the social lift on farm fortune and all of a sudden it was off and back to my main screen. Have tried to load the slotomania app and it starts to download then quits and goes back to main screen! I haven't been able to complete the dashes not get my gifts all evening! I have contacted several other local players, and they are all having the same issue! Come on guys! You have to know there is a problem! Now, what is Slotomania going to do about it?

PlaytikaSlotomania

Slotomania has a game called Bear King which is a new game, only released in the past month. 7 days ago the game was put "under maintenance" with a post saying it will be back soon. Seriously how much work does a new game need. Clearly this game is paying and you have shut it down. Your integrity is a joke. Fix this and get on with it. Why can't your gaming sites be fair and reasonable. I have contacted your so called support and they do not even respond. It is disgusting.

• Updated by Lorrie Collison · Dec 03, 2020

Open the game to us. Seriously 7 days is not "soon" as you state.

PlaytikaWinnings

i had a big win and after i went to bed the game took all my winnings, i have been playing this game for years can you tell me why it took all my winnings, its kind of discouraging, i am a disabled person and use the game to occupy me from the pain i suffer daily, could you please give me at least half of my winnings back.thank you from an old lady in Canada

Winnings
                      Winnings

PlaytikaSlotomania

This game used to give a warning when you were about to bet the highest bet. It doesn't do it any more. Randomly when I came back into a game after following links to other rewards etc it was set on the highest bet 14, 000, 000, 000!! I played this a few times before I realised. The same thing happened last week. I lost 1/4 of my coins today in 2 spins and the same in one spin last week. I am ready to throw this game to the scrap heap. It takes ages to build up and build up and then it takes it in an instant!!!

PlaytikaThe application cannot log in

The game doesnt opened from yesterday alla the time something wrong when your log in can I know the reason please I tried from my pc and from my phone and the same happened from up to 24 hours even the same on my son and husband and my friend account did you stoped the game in lebanon please help me get my account back so please waiting your reply very soon

PlaytikaRewards

Last 2 weeks I won several mini games so eifeltower and more, a won in 5 games a total of 12T, none of these are rewarded to my account.

Every time it happened I filled in the ticket, I must say, within 12 hours I got a respons, but all the had to say every time, there is no technical issue, we looked at it and we'll see that you won the price, they send also a screenshot of the winning price...yes I won the price...no the price was not rewarded to my account.
                            Normaly I don't complain, it happens often you get a big win and the amount that's rewarded is about 80% you really won, but oke its a nice and free game.
                            But 12T it's a lot of coins!!!

PlaytikaNot able to download game

I was playing and started having problems with the program, so I deleted it and tried to upload again through apps, but it won't let me and it's been a few days. I've been a player for years and have never had problems uploading the app whenever I've run into problems. When I deleted it due to problems, I had over a trillion points, so I'm not sure if that's why.

PlaytikaSlotomania

On Tuesday, Nov. 10, I was playing slottomania and won 1.5 trillion coins in free spins. I continued to play going up and down but stopped with the 1.5 trillion remaining. Later in the day I went back in and I only had 800 million. I do know that the problem of having to use your password every time you sent gifts was fixed sometime when I was not on that day. I love this game and I'm not lucky very often, this has been very disappointing. Please help me if you can.
                                Carolyn Mautino

P
                                  Oct 24, 2020

Playtika — Slotomania

Made numerous coin package purchases in the past. Once packages are purchased, you rarely get a win (enticing...

PlaytikaPokerheat

I'm sick of the horrible language!
                                  Missing coin all the time, got to the point where I screen shot my coin wake up next day and missing coin!
                                  Game freezes all the time when I have a great hand! Then i'm out coin!!
                                  Customer service has never in 3 years responded to any complaint or technical issues i'm having!
                                  Over 2 months ago they shut down for maintance and I was missing along with a lot of other players over 2 million in coin!!
                                  They did nothing to make it better!!
                                  They also have several robots at the tables!! It's only odious!!
                                  Make it right or shut it down!!'n

PlaytikaSlotomania

I play slotsmania on my phone! Computer not working right now!! Anyways I had over 3 billion points or coins whatever you call it and next thing I knew only had a little over 500, 000 what happened to the rest? And no I didn't not spend it!!! If I touched it then it was to easy to change!!! This needs to be fixed!!! Darn it!!! So mad because this isn't right please give my medal home

PlaytikaThe calculator that adds up your winnings is not right

I have been playing for a long while and I enjoy the game but I have been noticing for a while now that the calculator is not adding properly. When I win exemple : 23m well the calculator adds up 20M instead. That is with every every spin I win and in every game. I had at one point 98 B and I went down so fast and I was betting only between 2 m and 5m a bet. Now for the past few months I had to buy credits. So when you buy the credits you start noticing these things, I do love the game but I don t have the money to keep buying. In over all I think that Slotomania should give me back in the lease between 10B and 20 Billions coins and fix the calculator. It says Free slots but I have to pay for my coins because I have trouble winning big jackpots. Please, Slotomania is my past time and I keep telling my friends that the games are fun. Help me keep playing. Thank you for reading this.