Domino's Pizzafood poisoning

My name is Miss.Lucienne.Davies, my partner and i love pizza and we can only treat ourselves once a month(we have 5 children) we usually have Pizza Hut but we decided to have a change and give Dominos a try.I phoned and ordered, and the pizza's were delivered very quickly. the food tasted fine-we had no complaints. We had 1x texas bbq (containing chicken..)with sweetcorn instead of onions, 1x chicken feast and 1 x garlic bread. we were both woken with terrible stomach cramps-myself at 4.20 AM and my partner just after 5 AM. The time as i am writing this is 14.00 and we are both still suffering. We have had severe diarrea, stomach cramps and pains, we both have pounding heads and my partner was vomiting this morning. The only other thing we ate yesterday was a cheese sandwich for myself and ham sandwich for my partner-these would not give us both this awful illness. The other extremely annoying thing is that we have 5 young children, the oldest 2 walked to school with a neighbour but the other 3 children(whose school is further) had to miss going to school as neither of us were ABLE to leave the house to take them in.Because of this, the children will get a black mark for their attendance, which reflects very badly on us. I have spoken to an employee called Adam at the Hoddesdon branch which we used at 11.00 am, after trying to get through since 9.am. He gave the name and number of the area manager whom i have called and left messages for several times today. He has not yet called me back. We both feel this is absoloutly outrageous how they can poison people like this and get away with it. We still have some of each pizza left, so would like to know if it should be sent off for analyzing?? We do not want to be refunded with vouchers for the store as we will never eat with Dominos again-however we would like to be refunded in full and some kind of recognition/compensation for our illnesses-myself not being able to visit my family today, my partner for having to miss giving piano lessons, and our children fo having to miss school.

• Ve
    vegetarian pizza eater Sep 30, 2018

The way to get around bad chain pizza - is to buy from small outfits that are locally owned and operated.
    The big chain pizza is lowest common denominator ingredients.
    And from reading the complains, they dont train their managers and delivery people very well.
    Am showing this website to a friend who owns a small pizzeria, he will laugh his as off.
    I dont just buy his pizza, I shop around - but I pick small outfits that will try harder to get my business.

Shayla White Jan 13, 2016

Most of these comments are from 2010 but 6 years later in 2016 & I am having the same diarrhea from Dominos. Im going to go to the doctor and get remaining pizza tested I feel very sick from their food this is the 2nd time. Hopefully they figure something out because this many people being sick is not okay.

• Ge
    GemZ May 22, 2015

I had dominos last night and it's the second time it's made me I'll! I went for meat free as I put it down to that the first time, but had bad stomach cramps all night and diorea! Awful! No more dominos for us😖

• Ti
    tishtash113 Feb 23, 2015

Ordered Dominos last night as too tired to cook. They messed up one of the pizzas and were very apologetic sent out a new one. I woke up, 2.30 with stomach cramps feeling sick, 5 minutes later I was on the toilet throwing up, my husband came to check on me and he was in the exact same state, (not sure which end it was going to come out of). Although didn't want to leave me, because I'm pregnant. You expect better quality, especially for the cost, won't be going back.

• Ra
    Rachyo Nov 30, 2014

I'm going though this right now. As soon as I took the first bite i felt a little uneasy but i thought this was due to not eating all day but now I'm vomiting with diarrhea and major stomach pains. Another one of my family members had the same pizza but feels fine which i find pretty crazy.

• Ck
    Cka freedom Oct 10, 2014

I had dominoes a while ago, I was on shift at work and was extremely I'll after eating it. Excruciating cramps, hot sweats and cold flushes accompanied by vomiting and diarrhea at the same time! Just HORRIBLE, Unsure if it was the pizza?. I have had dominoes a few times since, and have been fine, however Monday this week I ordered a small meat pizza and had the same symptoms as the last time! Coincidence? That's why I Google it and found this comment board! Had to take a day off of work as I was so unwell. I will never eat from dominoes again!

shauncockman1991 Jul 04, 2014

I ordered dominos from hertford and was told it was going to be 45 min wait which I was fine about, 1hour and a half later still no sign of the pizza. I kept ringing and ringing with no response, Once I finally got through to them I was told it was going to be 10 mins and I was on the phone to them for 20 mins and still no sign of the pizza. Last thing is the fact they refused to give me a refund on my order because I had payed buy card. Their reason being it had gone past midnight.I think it was such poor service bad attiutude and customer service was...well there was none. Never using them again

• Le
    Lemonadesorbet May 24, 2014

Ordered pizza from Kingston upon Thames in Surrey. Given me the worst stomach pain ever. Won't order from dominoes again. Feel sick as well like I'm about to vomit. I don't think they deal with food properly.

• To
    TommyKun May 12, 2014

I just had Dominos pizza for the first time the other day, woke up with horrible stomach cramps and diarrea, I did not link this to the pizza at all at first, so I had another 2 slices for dinner to next day, cause there was still some pizza left and the same thing happened... I searched the net and oddly enough now I know I am not alone! No more Dominos! I will write them a complain letter soon.

The damn thing tastes awfully great, tho!

Joanne Copelton Feb 22, 2014

I had Pizza last night (Friday 21st Feb) from Dominos Clay cross. I woke up at 7 in the morning and had to run to the toilet. Vomiting and diaorria last all day. I have been left with terrible cramps and in loads of pain. I have never had anything like this before. My partner reckoned the garlic sauce was off but I don't know. I won't be eating Dominos again and will be contacting the environmental health. :(

• Me
    Menka Midha Aug 03, 2013

I ordered a pizza combo from KIRTI NAGAR BRANCH OF WEST DELHI and it came after an hour. When I called up dominos and asks for it. The manager was really rude in talking. On top of that he says I will put up a comment on your address that this customer doesn't pay the full amount.

• Me
    meg. Jun 29, 2013

I had a domino's pizza (Corby branch in Northamptonshire) for dinner on Wednesday, had awful service and the pizza was very late. I rang up and put in a complaint and they gave me a slight discount. On Thursday I got a really bad headache, dizziness and was on the toilet all night on Wednesday. Its now Saturday and if anything, it has only gotten worse. Stomach cramps have been awful and nearly had to go to hospital last night. It is defiantly Domino's and they simply cannot carry on like this. They give us a service and that service is expected to be good as we are paying a lot of money for it, not make us all ill! I think that we need to do something about this and I am very willing to put a complaint in. I am very disappointed, they have lost a customer in me and I will be advising everyone else not to go there!

jonny84 May 31, 2013

Just got food poisoning from a dominoes pizza in Maidstone, Kent, i had a veg supreme, double decadence -- a few hours later, awful pain and cramps in stomach every 20 mins for the whole night, next day i got immodium plus to relieve the symptoms, never eating dominoes again, no matter what bullsht special offer they come up with in thier bullsht priced menu.

• Bo
    bow. Mar 17, 2013

i had same all last night after eating their pizza and all day and night today . my stomach might just be starting to settle a bit now hopefully. the delivery driver took 20 Min's for a 5 min journey (10 at the most, at that time of night) then she left our bottle of coke in the car and didn't even check the order at the door. Ive never felt so bad from food in my life. I will never order from dominoes again and i advise others not to. make Ur own at least you know its safe.

• Kt
    ktrusty12 Jul 25, 2012

I ordered 2 medium pizzas and they were both burnt and tasted terrible. The sauce tasted extremely weird and they bunched the toppings all in one spot. The employees were extremely rude as well. I was very unsatisfied with my order and the way I was treated.

• Ap
    April Waller Jun 30, 2012

Called at 2pm for my orded and still havent got it now its 3:08 and still not here. Would like money back or free meal next order. My order is a $25 order

• Ni
    nina ward clayton Mar 06, 2012

was delivered the wrong kind of pizza and fidnt get soda was promised certificate fof free pizzas and never recieved it.

maisy87 Feb 28, 2012

I ate dominoes chicken goujons with a pizza on saturday night and im still bed bound vomitting for at least 24 hours diharrea fatigue headache abdominal pain and cramping. and its fair to say im furious. i dont get paid when im off from work. i want conpensation for the loss of earnings.. who to contact!?? Who will listen as this company clearly keep making people ill and get away with it!

Lauren12 Feb 16, 2012

Yorba ranch road dominos in yorba Linda was horrible! The lady had horrible customer service, lady was so rude when they made my pizza horribly! And I asked for a new one. Didn't apologize once and was so rude!

Lauren12 Feb 16, 2012

Yorba ranch road yorba Linda. Lady was rude when I asked for a new pizza because mine looked horriblely made! Horrible service. Didn't apologize once.

latriciablair Oct 31, 2011

We ordered three of the new artisan pizzas and they were horrible... The Driver had to have been riding around for a while because it took forever and the pizza was in fact cold

• Li
    Lisa Kardish Oct 23, 2011

Operator hung up on me 2 times!! Ordered chicken kickers received plain chicken bites!! Over charged on feta arisan pizza!!! I will not order again!!! Totally disgusted...

• Mo
    Moises cuevas Aug 02, 2011

My family and I waited patiently a little bit over an hour only to be rewarded with two cold pies and warm soda. Money well spent I can't wait to call next time thirty years from now. Thanks domino's!

• Az
    azteka Jul 28, 2011

I can tell you that I will never order pizza from there ever again. Besides, there Pizza is not that Good as Pizza Hutt, but they have lost a customer.

• Az
    azteka Jul 28, 2011

This store in Plant City, FL on Alexander Street when I called and asked them what deals/specials they had. The guy already sounded with an attitude and informed me that they only had $15 pizzas.

• Do
    dominoscustomercare Jul 22, 2011

Dear Customer,

Thanks for bringing this to our notice. We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Can you please let us know your complete order details including

Customer Name-
    Phone No-
    Dominos Store Name-
    Date of Incidence-
    Order No-(If possible)
    Bill No- (If possible)

This will help us process your complaint ASAP.

• Ka
    karnika mittal Jul 14, 2011

it was redicules service provided by dominos pizza and the behavieor of was acward. no one has maner to talk with customer i will never come model town dominos and the order taker mr dilip kher he does not hv a skill to camunicate with the customer and how to talk he was vry rude and very agreceive when iwa plaching the order

Jasminesweets21 Jul 11, 2011

I ate dominos lastnite I ordered hot wings and garlic bread I woke up this morning with a bad headache really nausea with stomach cramps I even vomit a few times no diarrea yet it's now 5pm and Im still not feeling to well

• Cb
    cbmom Apr 11, 2011

I ordered from the local store, and before I even placed my order I asked if they had change for an $100 bill, the guy asked the store manage and he said it was ok, well the driver called and yelled at me that she could not break the $100 that I could go to the store to get change it was a risk. I understand that it is a risk, but I asked first. The driver yelled at me and then told me I would have to wait til she could go get change. The point of delivery is that you dont have to leave the house!! I cancelled my order and will never order from the Carolina Beach location or any Dominoes for that matter! It was very DISRESPECTFUL for her to speak to me or any customer like that!!

Jose Almonte Mar 26, 2011

I need my chicken kicker back I dont like that nasty sause for kicker thats the only reason I call dominos for the reals kickers I nerver order from dominos untill I get my kicker back that s sause is NASTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY is not real sause taste like vinegar

Jose Almonte Mar 26, 2011

I need my chicken kicker back I dont like that nasty sause for kicker thats the only reason I call dominos fro the reals kickers I nerver order from dominos untill I get my kicker back

• -_- Mar 18, 2011

I just got a pizza with more hair on it than is on a wookie -_- never ordering from there again

• Db
    db6 Feb 24, 2011

if you got sick the same night you at the food, it's not from the Domino's. it takes 24 hours for signs of food poisoning, look it up

• Mc
    mccarty75236 Feb 09, 2011

My wife bought three pizzas super-bowl week that my three kids wouldn't even eat because they had no taste at all. You know ### sucks when kids won't even eat it after tasting it.

• Al
    Allan22 Feb 09, 2011

Little joke here - was the person who answered the phone at the Domino's in India American? (lol)

If you call a technical support center from India, do you get connected to someone in the United States?

(drum roll)

• Dr
    dr.swapnalipi mishra Feb 09, 2011

we called up dominos pizza marathalli outer ring road bangaluru india to order pizza but the person receiving our order was not responsive impolite and hung up on us twice the person receiving our order was not willing to provide us the service which dominos pizza claims to provide its customers. we as customers are very disappointed with this behavior from such a reputed brand . we hope that the concerned authority will do the need full

• Je
    JESSICA2472 Feb 02, 2011

maybe you can reach them and send the pics like they do in the commercials

• Je
    JESSICA2472 Feb 02, 2011

you should submit your complain to the vp of dominos- Domino's Pizza LLC 30 Frank Lloyd Wright Drive Ann Arbor MI [protected]-3030

ManishGoenka Feb 02, 2011

I had placed an order for Veggie supreme pizza at Dominos Havant, but when the pizza arrived and I was half way through the pizza I found a piece of chicken in the pizza. I am a religious man and do not eat meat. This has made me upset. Is there anything that can be done? I have photographs of the pizza.

shauntell kenion Nov 28, 2010

We had ordered DOMINOS PIZZA last night, and everyone had gotten sick. We spent all night with upset stomachs vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea. 2 Adults, 3 children all seen at the ER because of food poison.We will never eat at Dominos again!