Dollar Treecustomer service

E May 14, 2019 Review updated:

I was recently at this location . I went to purchase rope my kids got ice cream and a toy. The cashier who claimed to be the manager as well was having some problem with 2 African ladies. She rang the lady in front of me out . She scanned my items I gave I laid my one dollar bill one the counter then proceeded to count of 8 quarter. It was at that point that she said she couldn't take my bill because it wasn't the right kind of paper and that it was counterfeit. My daughter then told her that she found the dollar at a rest stop in missouri. In which she did. She replied I work with money and I know fake money. I was only because I was black and the fact that the dollar was dirty and moldy. It really irritated me because she accused me of trying to pass on fake money which is a crime and she chose to do this in front of my kids . Then I had to explain to them why she wouldn't take the dollar bills. She it always stuck up when ever blacks come through her line but when it's a white person. She is very talkative how are you have a nice day or whatever but always rude when it comes to people of color.

customer service
customer service

• Gu
    GURL..r0ckband.last..name May 15, 2019

Shut the fvk up; you need therapy. If reparations was to pay for your black a$ $ to go to therapy and combat automatic thoughts, than I would pay that tax. However, the reality of the situation is that you are a thirty somewhat woman, with the intelligence of a ten year old white child. Once again, fvk you.

• Gu
    GURL..r0ckband.last..name May 16, 2019

@GURL..r0ckband.last..name Aww, what do you want everyone to line up behind you and say this is racist with zero proof? People like you are the problem in your own community. Btw “the manager”was calling you a racist...idiot