Dollar General / the way you guys treat your employees

United States Review updated:

Tried getting my manager to take care of the horrible mice problem at store 12900 oh not to mention the maggots that are infested in the dog and cat food and cereal but she seems to think it's not a big issue ... but I get terminated for going and saying goodbye to my dying grandma dollar general is by far a sick and twisted company with horrible dms and store managers oh and how do they expect us to take lunches when most of the time there's only one of us there?? Oh that's right the store manager messes with payroll .

• Updated by Supermom1488, Jun 22, 2019

Wow allis you have some issues . Pretty lame that your creating all these stories and pretending to be us. What’s really going on you need some serious help. Maybe you should try and get a life lol.

Su
Jun 20, 2019

Comments

• Up
      Jun 21, 2019

Look the real reason that they fired me was because I admit I was stealing money from the register and I was stealing food to feed my kid. But they say that is the real reason. The real reason is because I made a complaint. I made a complaint after I was fired.I needed money to feed my kids, and I admit I borrowed some money from the register. I say borrowed . They say stole. I say borrowed because as soon as I was going to have enough to pay back I would without anyone knowing. But they overlooked that I was the only one cleaning up the rat feces. They overlooked that I was the best worker. Also another coworker and I got into an argument. I threatened to slap her. They did not write her up, because I am the one that threatened to slap her. She started the fight.

• Al
      Jun 21, 2019

Supermom because he made a fake account pretending to be you.

• Th
      Jun 21, 2019

@Al Qaadir Thanks again for exposing Allis Bin Dee. As you see I am not the only one he created a fake account for. I posted a review about how racist the manager at the dollar store. But as you can see he is also doing the same to Supermom1488.Once again MeloniBeloni. Thanks for exposing this liar. You are right I never hit my father or told my daughter to kill herself.

• Al
      Jun 21, 2019

See how he changed the letters slightly.

• Ti
      Jul 03, 2019

He used a special characters to create a fake account with the same name. In this case a different "S" for super

Jul 03, 2019

@Tiguy Yes this nut job was doing the same thing to me..
    Scary why anyone would go out of there way to do this..

•   Jul 03, 2019

@Tiguy He doesn't even have to do that. As long as he's not creating the user account with the same email address as the original, he can create an identical account.

It's stupid, pro-identity theft but allowed.

(Hint hint, admins!)

Jul 03, 2019

@Um is not an answer! But why bother ?
    You have to be a wack job to go out of your way to do any of this..
    What a waste of time for ABD and truly messed in the head, no other explanation other than that person is a mental case makes any sense.

•   Jul 03, 2019

@DarrylKacur Some people are just sick. That's why they bother. They all have the same things in common. They are manipulative, have an education that allows them to make more money than necessary to keep body and soul together and then with that comes the disposable income. Where they can switch computers to further muddy the waters of the internet.

Funny how they all target Allis character with 'I was raped by Daddy PM's'...

•   Jul 03, 2019

@Um is not an answer! This is also the reason why I adamantly refuse to put my actual name in the internet. Even my work email is in a professional code.

On that note... Quota can eat my [censored].

• Ti
      Jul 03, 2019

@allis bin dee Allis biiin thing. I checked your posts around here. You are the kind of person that don't know [censored] about people here but ready to make assumptions based on "maybe". Get lost.

• Wi
      Jul 03, 2019

Please don't ever respond to this internet troll (@allis bin dee). Take a look at their profile.

Jul 04, 2019

@Wilbury I said my peace to @Allis Bin Dee on my own post..
    Yes I did see this nut jobs profile and how many threads this mental case is part of @Wilbury..
    Because I refer to this whatever person as a mental case which is obvious to everyone I get this nut job saying I am the mental case and rape my mother..
    That's how sick and low this loser is..
    I respond to everyone on here except #Allis Bin Dee as they aren't worth my time..
    Sadly we are all on here to voice our own problems with certain businesses and it has become this because of this nut job

Jul 04, 2019

@DarrylKacur I guess they have computers and Internet in the nut house with ABD constantly saying the most rude and disgusting things..
    Everyone on here knows you are gross and disgusting bug ABD..
    NOBODY cares what you say as you are a pathetic loser

Jul 04, 2019

@allis bin dee My last post as this pathetic loser wants this to continue and I won't after this because Nut Case for me to continue to give you the drama which is your pathetic life is feeding you which I won't anymore..
    Again everyone on here knows you are seriously messed up and you are probably past anyone helping you..
    I do take offense of you saying the most disgusting things that include my Mom..
    Only a nut case would say any of what you say and saying it proves you are very mentally unstable..
    So go ahead and continue as for me you are over and won't be responding to these ridiculous posts you continue to post..
    You know what I say is the truth and Thank God I am not you !!