Dollar Generaldiscrimination/false accusations

Ca Mar 05, 2019 Review updated:

I am carrie hence as I was shopping at a local dollar general store in our community (hwy 490 east bernstadt ky.40729) and decided I couldn't find what I was shopping for there started out to my car as I exited the doors the store manager shannon screamed loudly in front of a very crowded parking lot as well as store full of people "hey you... You come right here right now... And I said me? And she said yes you follow me" as we walk into her office she says open your purse and what did you steal? What merchandise do you have?? And I replied are you calling me a theif as I open my purse and dump it out as well as raised up my shirt and shook out my bra and she saw I took/stole nothing at all... She still had a attitude with me and not once apologized to me for the embarrassing act she had no reason to do this I have never stole anything in my life she pin pointed me for talking to a person/ my family a fellow shopper whom she didn't like because of rumors he was on drugs which still doesn't mean she has a right to single me out, pull me in her office and embarrass me as well as ban me from the store how dare her who does she think she is??? I'm going to seek an attorney if this matter is not solved through you all and file suit...

Carrie benge

Comments

•   Mar 05, 2019

Call her manager and the corporate office about this, too.

Mar 06, 2019

Lol. You probably dumped the merchandise knowing you was going to be caught and wanted to make a scene when you got called for it. You could've saved yourself a lot of embarrassment by not attempting to steal in the first place.

• Ca
      May 22, 2019

@Chris1977 dumped it where i was in the store and walked out the doors a couple steps she followed me im no thief and for your information chris1977 she was fired and i am allowed in any store in america but thank u for your opinion!!! have a nice day!!!

•   May 29, 2019

@Carrie Benge Great. Now buy some punctuation.

•   May 29, 2019

@Um is not an answer! She’d probably steal it.

•   Mar 06, 2019

You were seen talking to a known drug abuser. Thefts happen to pay for drugs. If you bought nothing, she was justified in checking for items. Yelling was wrong, however