Dollar Generalregarding gender discrimination

A Nov 23, 2019 Review updated:

I believe to be a victim of gender discrimination..i was a customer at the dollar general in cokato Minnesota...
I had asked for the bathroom key and was asked boy or girl? I was hesitant at this question as if was very insulting to me...i do not know the name of the male cashier that was working the register...please take this matter very seriously and respond with a plan of action

• Updated by Annie dyer · Nov 25, 2019

Now tell me im not a girl or ugly cause i am a girl and very beautiful

regarding gender discrimination

•   Nov 23, 2019

Maybe he thought you had getting it for someone else.

•   Nov 24, 2019

Ohmyfvkinggod!!! Get over it!

Now everyone is all up in arms regarding acceptance/all that ridiculous bullshi7! Get over it!

He was just asking. How much do you want to guess the last time someone asked for the loo key he didnt ask and opened the wrong one and that she/her/he/him/it/whogivesafvk got his/her balls all twisted and was insulted?

A million dollars says thats what happened to him the last time. Hes actually learning by experience and life and I want to give him a million dollars for this. Living by experience is a dying art these days, as you have proven.

All these bi gender people are just too much. I don't want a boy walking into the girls bathroom at my school or a girl walking into the boys room, either. Get rid of all the urinals. There are no urinals at your home so why the fk are they out in public?

• K
      Nov 25, 2019

I don't know what you look like, but if you are incredibly ugly its probably hard to tell by looking at you. I've women who aren't trying at all to appear to be men but because of the type of ugly they are they appear to be a man. When Im clean shaving. I look like a woman to some people and I in no way am transgender and never tried. I live in the south so people will sometimes refer to me as "ma'am" I'm never offended and the second I speak with my deep man voice they will often start profusely apologizing and I just tell them no need.

•   Nov 26, 2019

@Kmart 9459 She actually looks like a dude.

• K
      Nov 26, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Hell she looks like me. If my hair was long like that it would be a mirror image. I keep my hair short like a military cut.

•   Nov 28, 2019

@Kmart 9459 The problem with many of these manly women is that they think long hair makes them look more feminine. It doesn't as the op has proven.

There's a guy in my complex who is completely straight but sometimes dresses like a woman. He has short hair except for the top part which is fluffed and volumed whenever he's a woman. That's all he needs to look convincing.

•   Nov 25, 2019

Annie you can post a picture of your test it still won't stop people asking what gender bathroom you'd like.

Let it go.

•   Nov 26, 2019

“Very beautiful” is stretching it.

•   Nov 27, 2019

Look up zeymere Perkins mother and you'll see the definition of a manly "woman".