Dollar GeneralMultiple non-mask wearing customers

G Oct 26, 2020

I went quite a way to buy a number of things at the Dollar Store located at State Road 256 and Clifty Drive in Madison, Indiana. Pulling in to the first handicap space by the door, I first saw a man smoking a cigarette with no mask in evidence and as I approached the door he put out his smoke and rushed in ahead of me without a mask. I am in the vestibule and I see one of the workers behind the counter with a mask pulled down below his nose and mouth and the other one is masked. I look over to the right and see another gentleman besides the one who just went in without a mask, also without a mask. There is a sign on the door that says masks must be worn but it is not being enforced by the employees at this location. I questioned the one wearing a mask at the checkout about mask wearing, received a non-committal reply, then turned around and walked back out. No Dollar Store will get my business in this area unless the mask and social distancing is adhered to for my safety. It is not being enforced at this store.

Mark Budniewski Nov 05, 2020

the manger of the store in north Collins was not were her mask at walking in the store with out it so do something