Dollar General — Multiple non-mask wearing customers
I went quite a way to buy a number of things at the Dollar Store located at State Road 256 and Clifty Drive in Madison, Indiana. Pulling in to the first handicap space by the door, I first saw a man smoking a cigarette with no mask in evidence and as I approached the door he put out his smoke and rushed in ahead of me without a mask. I am in the vestibule and I see one of the workers behind the counter with a mask pulled down below his nose and mouth and the other one is masked. I look over to the right and see another gentleman besides the one who just went in without a mask, also without a mask. There is a sign on the door that says masks must be worn but it is not being enforced by the employees at this location. I questioned the one wearing a mask at the checkout about mask wearing, received a non-committal reply, then turned around and walked back out. No Dollar Store will get my business in this area unless the mask and social distancing is adhered to for my safety. It is not being enforced at this store.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - Covid mask compliance
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working