Dollar General — manager not treated right
Went in to store and asked about job openings . They told me to come back the room was occupied. He took me to the side and ask my availability. Told me to come back the next day, they said he was at a different store. Then went and called him . Then went back again to see him when he told me . He (Jimmy) said let's go outside to talk, went outside he told me hours that would work for me He then told me he would send me hiring package to fill out . I waited a day did not receive them so I went back there again and he said he would put it through today and never got it . Very upset really needed this job.
Updated by Laurie Herrold · Sep 28, 2019
The store did not treat me right. They could have told me they were not interested instead of leading me on .
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code 
- Dollar General - store hours 
- Dollar General - tired manager 
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price 
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it! 
- Dollar General - customer service 
- Dollar General - store 
- Dollar General - hiring process 
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working 
- Hilmar Dollar General - former employee