Dollar General — Manager
This afternoon we attended the dollar general store located at 1011 melon rd. Turbeville, va. This was our first time shopping here since the store was built. We were quite concerned that every person in the store did not have a mask on. The 2 employees at the front register had theirs hanging around their necks but not covering their faces at all. On the front door it clearly states that masks are required. We are living in troubling times at present and everyone should at least make an effort. Upon checking out I politely ask the clerk is it not required for people to be wearing mask? She rudely stated that she was not going to ask anybody to wear a mask! She could at least as an employee set an example. I replied that these are dangerous times. She tried to change the subject to a drawing on the receipt. I did not say anything else and left. She followed outside and smoked at the front door... We just left and will not attend this store again. Now if I had entered the store and stole something then she would get all upset as it would be against the rules and the law would be called... Well the same for it being posted to wear a mask... You are not following the rules of the store and could through carelessness put others in jeopardy.
More Dollar General Complaints & Reviews
- Dollar General - dress code
- Dollar General - store hours
- Dollar General - tired manager
- Dollar General / Clover Valley / Dolgen Corp. - downsizing product / same price
- Dollar General Reloadable Visa - never had 70.00 loaded on card and can not get company they say has to load it!
- Dollar General - customer service
- Dollar General - store
- Dollar General - Covid mask compliance
- Dollar General - hiring process
- Dollar General - customer service/one employee working