Dollar Generalmanagement

T Aug 15, 2018 Review updated:

Your management is very bad in Union Hall nothing can the shelf . When it is it can't stay that way. You can't walk around to get to anything with all those boxes in the way. So if things don't change I will go to a different one even if I have to waste the gas I will pretend that one is not there like it was years ago when there was none. You know what the say part is I live so close to this one I can walk to it. Well I guess it's a very sad day and disappointment to this store. Can't even treat employes with respect. What a shame of a company if no change soon will send complaint to BBB and see what happens then.

• Us
    Use_CommonSense Aug 19, 2018

Not the manager's fault when the company sends them too much for them to keep in the back. Nor is it the manager's fault when the company doesn't give them enough hours to have stocking done. They'd rather have them work on it while tending to customers and the store than to have a couple extra people in to constantly work on it.
    So, if anything, blame the company, not the workers who have to make due with what's possible for them.