Dollar Generalharassment from employee

C Jan 02, 2019

Im regural customer everyday I go and do my little shopping and therefore today wasnt ordinary night for me. I walked in with my bag and all of the sudden another customer walked in with her bag and employee walked up to me and ask me to leave my bag at the counter. I specify that another customer walked in and the employee didnt tell her to leave her bag at the counter. But kept doing her shopping. The employee start harrassing me calling me black perzon and so on. I told her that the sigh say only for student with bag leave it at counter. This lady has been harrassing me ever since she start working here. Dollar general concord ca. This is racial profile against black people. This is not ethic work nor ethic work towards the company.