The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Diversified Collection Services, Inc. — misleading/false statements
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
While attempting to make payment arrangements on 10/16/2009 Amy Sparks informed me that my initial payment of $300 had been approved by her "managers". After securing permission from a family member to use their account for the bank draft I called Ms. Sparks back on 10/17/2009. At this time she was more than willing to set up a bank draft for $425. After an extended debate over the initial agreement she went into a bland rage and began reading from a script in front of her. After completing it she hung up on me without setting up any payment.
Her company needs to know that she is refusing payments, and mistreating customers of clients. I will be contacting the FTC, BBB, and the client KHEAA.
More Diversified Collection Services, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Diversified Collection Services - abusive and deceitful collection
- Diversified Collection Services, Inc. (DCS) - harassing phone calls
- Diversified Collection Services - taking tax refund
- Diversified Collection Serviced - unfair debt collection practices
- Diversified Collection Services - harrassment of neighbors
- Diversified Collection Services,Inc-Victoria Campbell- ph:5419557738 - student loans not deferred as requested
- DCS (Diversified Collection Services, Inc.) - harrashing
- Diversified Collections Services inc - garnishment of wages
- Diversified Collections - invalid collections
- Diversified Collection Services - diversified collection services are an abusive scam company