Complaints & Reviews

not my account

This company sent me a letter on an account that is not mine, I have complained to the BBB and to the credit...

false collections

for about the last month this company has called me daily to yell and belittle me over a debt that isn't...

New Scam/Unclaimed Property

I had all but forgotten about Asset Acceptance… During the time period from approximately [protected], they began claiming that I owed them $1, 500+ for a "loan" from National City Bank. The only reason I knew they were claiming this was because a "Mr. Abrahamson" called my parents house repeatedly trying to collect the money. I moved out of my parents house in 1999 when I was 17 yrs old and have never used their address or phone number for any financial transactions. Also, I've never taken out a loan in my life. The only connection I've ever even had with National City Bank (now PNC) was a checking account that I closed in 2002 and I did not have any outstanding checks or transactions and owed them nothing. My mother, who answered the phone when they called HER house looking for me, was going to just pay them (yes, I know not very smart of her to do without even checking with me first). She even got her purse and was ready to give them her credit card information, but lo and behold, they would not accept a credit card payment. They insisted that it could only be paid with an electronic debit from her bank account or with a debit card. At that point she finally got suspicious and told them she was going to have to talk to me first. She even gave them my correct address and phone number so they could contact me directly (which they never did). She then called me to ask about the situation. I told her that I knew nothing about this "loan" they were referring to. I told her that the fact that they would only take a debit or EFT was suspicious to me. It sounded like a scam to either get her bank information or to just get the money without her having the same protections you get when you pay for something with a credit card? They continued to harass her for two years (saying they were with the *** county District Attorney's office, among other things). Finally my Dad talked to them and sent a letter from his attorney ordering them to stop calling their phone.

Neither I nor my parents had heard anything from them since…until today. I got a letter in the mail from Michigan Department of Treasury Unclaimed Property Division saying that they may have some money that is owed to me. The letter directed me to the State's website where you can search for money that has been turned in to them that is owed to you. So, I went to the site (Michigan.gov address so it is a legit site) and there were three entries for me. One of which is Asset Acceptance LLC. This makes no sense—I never have given them a dime (nor has anyone on my behalf), so why would they turn money over to the State that belonged to me. None of the three companies that came up in the search results specified an amount. I am afraid to pursue getting my money now because I'm wondering if this is some new scam (I.e. turn in a small amount of money that they "owe" you and then if you claim it, either that somehow acknowledges that you had a debt with them at some point, or possibly once you try to claim it, they say it was an "error" and then try to charge you a ridiculous amount of fees+interest to pay them back). Is that just being overly paranoid? After my prior experience with Asset Acceptance and from reading these message boards, I wouldn't put anything past them.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? (Sorry that I posted this in the comments section of a different complaint before realizing this should be a new thread.)

unwarranted charges on credit card i dont even have

This company called Asset Acceptance continues to call me almost everyday. They leave a recording. "if you are <insert name here>, please call us at number blah blah blah. I have yet to meet a real credit card company that leaves its number. Uually when they call they assume people are not going to call them back so they dont bother leaving a number. My point is don't assume these guys are really bill collectors. They may have the script down good but i would check these guys on google before you give them any personal information. It could be an attempt to bait you to give them your personal information then steal your identity which is no fun.

my two cents

• Pi
    pio Apr 11, 2011

They are digging up old paid or unpaid accounts to get money from people. Are ther any class action lawsuits avasilable against them.

Fraudulent debt settlement letter

Although they sent numerous letters offering to settle our debt payment by 50% if we made payment arrangements, or paid off an old utility debt, when I called to make payment, they insisted on receiving 100% in order to clear the debt from my records. When I called to complain, telling them what poor business practices they had, sending out settlement letters that they had no intention of honoring, the representative I was speaking to got very mouthy and proceeded to hang up on me.

Trying to Ruin My Credit

Two years ago, AC reporting on my credit report a debt for PSEG, which I did not have an account. This was for an account that was already 6 years old, supposidly. I informed them that this was not my account, etc. and they informed me that I would have to file a police report.

I no longer reside in that city, and the police department would not take a complaint for something that happened 6 years ago.

For two years now, I keep telling them, I am not paying this debt, despite the fact they make repeated attempts to get money from me. The SOL drops off my account August of this year. Despite the fact that I keep telling them that this is not my account, they have been checking my credit score every 5 to 6 months. Now, I have 8 credit inquiries for the past two years, 5 of them are AC.

I keep submitting complaints to the credit bureaus and nothing has been done. After I submitted a complaint to Exquifax, AC posted a duplicate account with a different balance due. My credit score dropped 50 points.Despite the fact that I have already submitted a dispute, I know that I will not get those 50 points back immediately, and this is one month before I close on my home.

I am very upset, and can not wait until Asset finally drops off my credit report, unable to do further damage,

No contact information for origial creditor

I received a copy of my credit report & saw there was a debt listed from Asset Acceptance. When I called them so get more information regarding the debt, all they could tell me is it was a final bill that I didn't pay. They had no contact information for the original creditor & told me I needed to google them & contact them to get more information. When I told them they should have all that information if they are trying to collect on something, she got very rude and told me "To have a nice day & hung up on me. I also told her I haven't used this company since Feb 2004 & the SOL is 6 years in Minnesota.

wrongful reporting to credit bureau

I have been making payments to asset for the last 6 months totalling over $3000 always on time and they reported another negative hit to the credit bureau; That the payment was not only over due but set at the total amount due. Asset as yet to send any statements. And payments are sent the same time of month. And they didn't report the months of previous payments the the full amount wasn't paid or late. If the last payment was invalid and late then they all should be. What do I do

Impossible to work with

Called in regards to a letter I received that I owe $400 from 2007. I called to say I did not owe anything and spoke to a woman Helene who was absolutley HORRIBLE to speak to and seemed to interested in drinking her morning coffee.

I am completely fustrated with the lack of help and unwillingness to hear what I had to say. I do not owe this amount! This debt is not mine.

I will call later this afternoon to escalate but felt this past hour was a complete waste of time with a very rude and uncooperative person.

I don't owe anyone any $$

I keep getting phone calls from Asset Acceptance phone #[protected]. I've done my research, and they are apparently a debt collection company who are known for being shady and dishonest. Well, I don't owe any money to anybody (except for my mortgage and car loan), and I've never filed bankruptcy. So there's no reason for them to be calling me. I don't pick up when they call, and they never leave a message.

I did change my phone number back in Feb., and I received a lot of calls after that for someone named Jose (or some Mexican name like that). Apparently, the Mexican people who had my phone number before me didn't pay their bills (including their phone bill!). If they keep calling, then they're gonna get my 'obscene phone caller treatment'. You see, I bought a cheap whistle a few years back to get rid of an obscene phone caller. I simply pick up when they called and blew the whistle as hard and loud as I could into the phone. He never called back...or maybe he's now deaf in one ear and doesn't want to take the chance of going deaf in the other one! Anyway, if they keep calling, that is what I will do. I'm also going onto their web site and advise them of that, first.

• Be
    be.wise Sep 20, 2010

The blowing the whistle is funny. Lol --- They are so full of it. They have been harrassing me about a Sprint phone bill from 2000. Also, they are still adding on interest. Not only are they rip offs, they are very rude!

• Co
    ConsumerAdvocate007 Nov 10, 2010

We may be able to help if these calls are to your mobile number.
    Please check out the following link.

letter of satisfaction

After managing a mild panic attack while researching Asset Acceptance LLC, I need to ask anyone who'll answer a simple question. We are purchasing a home and closing cannot be scheduled until a debt is proven satisfied (something done nearly three years ago) with the ever popular AA LLC. We have been given verbal assurance again and again the debt is satisfied, and weeks later...no fax, no letter, no help. What we have been given is an endless runaround. While I'm sure the answer will be, have a lawyer draft a letter, this could take months we don't have.
What I'd like to know is does ANYONE think this letter will ever come?

• Li
    Ling Chi May 25, 2010

Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, you can file a notice with the bureaus of an incorrect entry on your report. They will then contact the company in question, who then have 30 days to provide proof or give their side of the story. If they don't, then the item must be removed or they face fines. The courts do not like companies who mess with credit without cause, and the case will be pretty much open and shut - provided you have ample documentation.

Do some reading on the FCRA for more information, and find a good consumer lawyer if necessary. This house you're trying to buy is not the end of the world, but the ding on your credit report will prevent you from buying another.

Crooks

Received a notice from AA that there were giving me a huge break on a $6000 debt they say I owe from CITIBANK. I have never done business with Citi. I have a current credit report in front of me. Nothing on it relating to Citi either. But they want to settle for $1200. Do people really send these *** money? Financial companies are ripping us off legally (yet unethically). How can these companies make up false debts and actually get away with it? I'm pissed. Mostly because I know there are people out there who are getting screwed and paying these things without doing some homework.

shaftmastr Mar 03, 2010

A company does not "invent" debts, I can promise that fact. Citibank probably financed something you purchased years ago; treadmill, TV, etc. The account is probably not on your credit report either because you looked too soon (the account is new and the company has not had a chance to report it) or it is past the reporting life cycle (in which case it is likely way past the statute of limitations).

The most important thing is to pay attention to what an agency is telling you. Get them on the phone, especially if you are in a state that allows recording of calls without 2-party consent. Remember, you can record the call without their permission in the same states they are permitted to as long as you make them aware you are recording. The best way to do this is to repeat back to them what they say to you when they let you know the call may be recorded or monitored.

READ THE LAWS, READ THE LAWS, READ THE LAWS...every FDCPA violation a company commits is $1000 in your pocket. These companies write checks to people that complain because it usually costs them more to have an attorney appear on their behalf as well as the time lost sending staff to testify.

Suing for charged off debt

In 2003, I defaulted on a credit card with Chase Bank. Earlier this year, they charged off the debt and sold...

Abstract of Judgement against me

About a year ago, I got a letter in the mail from a Law Firm in San Francisco called Peck & Ray, and inside...

Terrible experience

Last week I opened a piece of mail from Asset Acceptance LLC, regarding a debt that they say I owed from 1999. I was shocked to say the least, especially after they said that it was for over $1700. I called Asset Acceptance immediately because the form letter said if you didn't then it was automatically accepting the debt and they would pursue it.

So I called and asked who this company was and what the debt was for. The young lady that answered then asked me my name and, if my SSN was (*****). I answered in the affirmative. She asked me if I lived in Grand Rapids in 1999 and I answered in the affirmative. But I had never even heard of this company that they said I owe. The lady on the other end said she'd send me out a form that I could file a fraudulent claim with then.

Ruth mentioned that she had checked her credit reports and that the claim had never shown up on them. I did the same thing myself and have never seen it on any of my credit reports ever, and I monitor mine regularly. When I read the report from Ruth in Alachua Florida, I was in shock, to say the least! Here's another poor soul that this company, Asset Acceptance, is trying to dupe out of money.

After looking into it myself online and doing some investigation, I have found that they were a long distance carrier, which have now merged with AT&T. But at that time, they were not affiliated. I also have discovered that in the state of Michigan, the time limit for collecting such debates is 6 years, which is now over that limit.

I am now in the process of sending everything I can find on them over to my lawyer to deal with it as well as to let as many people out there know what Asset Acceptance is doing with 'Old Debt', fictions or real. I suggest that everyone else do the same.

In the economic atmosphere that we live in today, when we find companies that claim money is owed...they better provide the proof.

Well, Ruth, and any others out there that have had this situation with Asset Acceptance or any others like them, my suggestion to you to to gather all the information you can on them and turn them over to your lawyers or at least the better business bureaus in your state and let them know what they are doing.

• Ag
    ag Oct 06, 2008

I ha ve been divorced from my ex-husband for 13 years. They keep calling my home phone number looking for him. We had never had this same home phone together when we were married. I even gave them his phone number - they will not stop calling me.

maria gardner Nov 03, 2008

rude calls daily and when asked to speak to supervisor I am never given one and they conctnatly talk and yell over me when trying to speak to get some nfo.

• Valerie Nov 26, 2008

I've had a 'past due amount' of $157 and paid $30 of it. It was a phone bill from 6 years ago. They've recently contacted me ON A DAILY BASIS about this 'problem' and continue to leave messages on my cell. It's not on my credit report, and SBC has told me that it has been closed.

• As
    Asset Acceptance Victim Jan 27, 2010

I would like to get with other victims of Asset Acceptance Asset and sue them!

Here is my story: it is 2010 and Asset Acceptance LLC has just stolen $5000 from my bank account. They claim it is from an old $900. visa from 1995. They severed someone with my last name in an other state. That person discarded the summons and Asset Acceptance automatically got a default judgment against me. They then used a Domestic Interstate Transference to transfer the judgment to the state of my residence and take the money plus 15years worth of interest from my account. They are cowards and crooks and they purposely sneak cases through courts without giving you the chance to fight it. Asset Acceptance knows that the only way to win is by default. You often need a lawyer to fight them which is so costly that most people just "give in to them".

I have learned that they constantly troll these blogs because they DO NOT want us to know about each other and they especially do not want us talking to one another. If you see any comments that support their tactics I can guarantee you it is just one of there "employee ### plants"

Organizing together is the key (just "Google" their name and you can see that they MUST be stopped)

I have no legal expertise I am just a another victim who is determined to stop them...I have created an email address just for this fight so feel free to write me at [email protected]

Victims and Lawyers interested in representing a Class Action case against Asset Acceptance are always welcome to email me.
    Sincerely Victim X.

sailcctx Mar 11, 2014

ASSETACCEPTANCE CONTINUES TO CALL NON STOP REGARDING 20+YEAR DEBT...AS A TEXAS RESIDENT I HAVE NO FUNDS TO PAY THEIR NON ENFORCEABLE CALLS NOR WILL I HAVE ANY FUNDS AS THEIR CALLS ARE NON ENFORCEABLE...TIME HAS EXPIRED...ASSETACCEPTANCE CONTINUES TO BOTHER WITH NON STOP CALLING...

Invalid debt

In 2017 I was a college student & had a telephone landline that was for local calls only. I had a cell phone for all other calls. A friend of my former roommate visited often when I was not there. This friend made several long distance calls on my landline to the tune of $285. When I got the bill I notified the local phone company to complain as I did not recognize any of the calls & the phone that had been used was in my bedroom and not available to anyone else but me.(or so I thought) The telephone company (AT&T) advised me that they would reverse the charges if I would agree to press charges against the person. I told them I would consider that action, but ordered the service disconnected. I confronted the person who made the calls & attempted to collect from her to no avail; so I contacted the phone co. 3 days later and agreed to press charges to get the calls removed. The rep deducted the long distance amounts & advised me of the amount I owed for the local service and I paid the bill. Three years later, I started getting letters from Asset Acceptance advising that I owed $285 from the original creditor AT&T. I have been disputing these charges on my credit report, but they keep showing up. Any suggestions what I should do? Should I attempt to contact the original creditor to find out why they sold this uncollectible when they had already agreed to remove & reverse the unauthorized charges from my bill ? Apparently AT&T did not do what they said they were going to do and ended up selling this acct to Asset as a 3rd party collection. Note: I never received any correspondence from AT&T advising that an addl amount was owed.
Help, anyone! I am trying to buy a house & I need to clear this up, but I don't feel I should have to pay this bill since I was assured I was not liable.

• Valerie Apr 29, 2008

I happened upon Asset Acceptance because something showed up on my credit report last month. They had no reference phone number so I had to track them down through the initial debtor, Bally's Fitness because that's all that was referenced on the report. This debt was incurred over 6 years ago. Asset Acceptance apparently bought the debt in 2017 and has supposedly attempted to contact me about the matter many times since then. Yet the address they have on file is one from BEFORE I ever incurred the debt. How is that possible? In the time since they purchased the account, I have moved only within the county and have been up to date on my DMV the entire time. I have successfully applied for credit at my current address and yet they still couldn't find me. So of course, as soon as I discover the negative credit reporting, I contact them and resolve the issue immediately. Now I am going to go and see if I can get them to remove the negative reporting since it was due to their own incompetence that they were never able to collect. Think I have even half a chance?

• Je
    Jeff May 04, 2008

What these ###s do is buy bad debt. Then once they have the information, they illegally re-season the account. I'm not sure how it's done but I know it is illegal. then they file a lawsuit gainst you to recover the money. Most people cannot afford an attorney and they know this. So by not showing up in court, they are awarded the judgement even though the original filing was done illegally. I am fighting one against them now. Your best bet is to contact your state attorney generals office and file a complaint. You can also sue them. In my state you can sue for the original amount of the debt, plus court costs, and up to $1000 for damages.

• Gi
    Gina Jun 02, 2008

So you incurred a debt, it took them a while to find you and that in and of itself you feel that you should not be liable for your debt? I agree that if they are unethical in their collection methods you should pursue legal remedy; however, a request to pay your debt from a debt collector, whether bought or not, is not nearly enough to substainate any claim. As far as other comments regarding contacting your states AG, that does not discharge the debt. They will conduct a formal investigation as to your claims, if they are claims that unethical or illegal activity was used to attempt to collect. Debt Collectors are bound by the FDCPA. I would suggest that you look into that statute before you alledge anything.

• Ga
    GAgirl Aug 06, 2008

@ Gina. she didn't incur a debt. she canceled a gym membership. Now what bally's doesn't tell you is that you are not really paying a monthly fee. they call it membership fianance. so you have to pay about $1500 but it is divided into montly payments that come to about $50 a month. now when you call to cancel before you've paid up to the $1500 they don't argue. because what's better than you owing them money and not having a membership? you still have to pay $1500- $50(months you've paid already). whatever that balance is. you owe them. So basically, it's stupid getting a bally's memebership. but it doesn't make you a deadbeat.

• Go
    GoodCredit Jan 20, 2010

In 1996 I was in college and had a credit card debt that I was late on. Eventually the creditor called and negotiated that if I paid 75% that they would call it paid in full so I did.
    Now, 14 yrs later, Asset Acceptance is calling me to try to collect the difference plus fees. I have never seen any derogatory comments on my credit report and I do not think that this claim is legitimate.
    I believe that these are scare tactics used by Asset Acceptance to make money. They know that everyone is scared of a bad credit score and they know that they can intimidate people. The only legitimate document that I have available to me to validate these requests are my credit reports (all three of them). If the debt is not recorded there then I'm not going to recognize it.
    So what recourse does the average person have to contest this harrassement by Asset Acceptance and expose them for the fraud that they are?

• Ri
    rid0617 Feb 09, 2010

I too am having problems. A debt that is 9 years old is still listed on my Equifax and when I disputed it, these maggots told Equifax it was still an open account. When I checked my bureau they are showing payments being made every month but $1200 behind. So, guess the next route is the attorney generals office.

How Can I Get Them To Stop Calling?

To the people who work for Asset Acceptance, or anyone who might know the answer to my question...

What do I have to do to get AACC to stop calling me and trying to collect on a debt for someone who doesn't live here, never has, and most definately never will?

I have been receiving calls for someone named Scott Roblenski (I don't know the exact spelling of the last name) for the past two years. I have no idea who he is, or how to contact him, yet AACC keeps calling my phone number on a debt he owes. I have had my phone number for almost four years now, and yea, changing my phone number would solve the problem, but why should I pay to change my number when all this company has to do is remove my number from whatever file they have on this guy? Maybe he had my number before me, or maybe he gave whoever he owes money to a random number to avoid being called. Whatever the reason, the calls I am receiving for him are getting annoying, mostly because I work overnight and I am usually trying to sleep during the hours AACC makes their calls. Unfortunately, because of my on-call status through my job, turning off the ringer on my phone or leaving my phone in another room is not an option.

I have called just about every number listed on AACC's website to try to get these calls to stop, and I have emailed them several times. Every person I have talked to so far has been really nice, so I have no complaints on how I was treated, and I usually get a response back on my emails within a day or two, but it seems no matter how many calls I make, emails I send out, or people I talk to, I just can't get through to them that calling my number will not help them talk to the person they wish to speak to any faster.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Jj
    JJT Jun 23, 2009

Being nice to a collection agency does not work.

A couple of things you can do. First, fill out a FCC Form 1088 each and every time you get an abandoned or telemarketing call or spam fax. Believe me, sooner or later the FCC actually does act.

In this case here is the info for Asset Acceptance:
    For General inquiries, account questions, comments and customer service issues, e-mail [email protected] or call (800) 545-9931 and ask to speak with an account representative who will be happy to assist you.

Corporate Headquarters:
    Asset Acceptance Capital Corp.
    P.O. Box 2036

Investor Relations:
    (800) 505-5166, option 5

Public Relations:
    (616) 233-0500
    Lambert, Edwards and Associates, Inc.

Human Resources and Corporate Relations:
    (800) 505-5166, option 2

Maybe try calling their Public Relation people or Investor Relations and complain. If they get bothered enough they may have your phone number removed. In addition to the 712-941-3525 they have also called from 804-234-9055. I have reported both numbers on the FCC Form 1088.

By the way, I am getting the calls myself and have asked on several occasions to remove my number, they have the name right but wrong person. If they are collecting a debt you tell them not to call, to send mail. These people at AACC say they only work by phone so technically they would have to stop contacting you.

mandelich Jun 23, 2010

I used to work there, my best suggestion is to tell them it is a wrong number, don't tell them you used to know this person. We have to skiptrace the persons name and sadly to do that its the info based off their credit report, so if they have avoided checking their credit or have no applied to anything in awhile all we get is the most recent info. Sadly it sounds like you're number is the most recent, but if you say its a wrong number we keep your number on file to show its a wrong number but we will turn your area code to all 0's so the dialer wont call you again. I apologize because I know its annoying, its really annoying to have to keep calling the wrong person for us too.

• Mw
    MWS61 Mar 07, 2012

Plan B: Buy an air horn from any place that sells fishing equipment. The next time they call, get a live person on the line. Tell them to quit calling you. They will not agree. While you are "softly" disputing their disagreement, put the air horn to the phone's mouthpiece and push the button.

• Al
    AlphaOmega1010 Jul 09, 2013

» Old debts. If you get a notice of a debt collection from a company like Asset Acceptance LLC, immediately check the laws in your state and determine if the statute of limitations has run out on your debt. Don’t pay a penny before you do this! Paying on an expired debt can restart the statute of limitations and make you responsible for the debt again. If Asset Acceptance LLC has reported an expired debt on your credit history, they are legally obligated to remove it.
    » “Missing” mail. To combat this, be sure to send all correspondence via certified or registered mail, which requires Asset Acceptance LLC to sign for your letters and creates proof of receipt. This is especially important if you are sending any time-sensitive material.
    » Non-existent accounts. Send a debt validation letter to Asset Acceptance LLC, and make them PROVE that you owe the debt in question. Remember, the burden of proof is on them. You don’t have to prove that you don’t owe; they have to prove that you do.
    » Fraud accounts. File an Affidavit of Fraud with the original creditor. They will then send you paperwork confirming that the account was opened by a thief, and you can use that paperwork to get Asset Acceptance LLC off your back.
    » Unauthorized withdrawals. Prevent the possibility of unauthorized withdrawals by never giving your bank account information to an Asset Acceptance LLC representative. If you do have this problem, contact your bank immediately, close the account in question, and open a new one.

Scam and cheating

Please help!! My wages are being garnished but they are saying that they have contacted me but I can't...

Fraud and scam

In 2006, when my husband and I where purchasing our home, I discovered that this company (brood of viper...

Unauthorized billing

I am a single unemployed mother. I received notice from my bank that a company, Asset Acceptance, LLC that $75.64 had been garnished out of my puny checking account. ?? I have no idea who this company is, nor do I know how they were able to garnish funds out of my account without any notice, a hearing, or anything??? I went to the courthouse yesterday and apparently it's a company that my ex-husband filed bankruptcy on back on '05 when we divorced. I do not owe them a penny and do not understand how this has happened. Needless to say, it's left me with no money for food or gas as I cannot afford to dole out $75 of my account for money I do not even owe.

• Am
    Amanda Apr 22, 2009

In 2007 I was Issued a credit card from Providian with a credit allowance of under $500.00. Because of changes in my job and added medical expenses I was unable to make regular payments.

My account balance increased greatly due to added interest and my account was sold to Asset Acceptance LLC. I was contacted by Asset Acceptance by letter and by phone and I was offered a settlement. I was told that i could either pay the whole amount owed, which far exceeded the original amount, or agree to make regular monthly payments for 6 months. I agreed to pay $100.00 a month for 6 months.

After 6 months I was offered another settlement which also exceeded the original amount and I was told that if i could not make that payment I must make the $100.00 a month payments for another 6 months and another settlement would be offered to me at that time.

I have paid over $1000.00 on this account; $900.00 in the last 9 months. This is far more then I ever charged even with added interest.

Asset Acceptance is ripping me off.

• As
    Asset Acceptance Victim Jan 27, 2010

I would like to get with other victims of Asset Acceptance Asset and sue them!

Sincerely Victim X.

shelia mitchell Dec 10, 2011

im trying to find out what i owe you for

shelia mitchell Dec 10, 2011

im in6, 857.00 in debt i have no idea for what they only gave me asst acceptance llc and iwat to handle this but im not paying for something that i didnt do so what company ?