Disney Storememorial mall houston tx. poor mngmt. and sales rep.

M

Went to store to browse through and decided to buy a towel for my 2 yr old daughter. Took forever to pay. There was 2 employees and 3 people waiting in line. Cashier was not courteous at all. After paying I took my credit card to put it in my wallet, and she looked over me as if I was going to do something wrong. I felt really uncomfortable and judged. What am I going to hide in a wallet? REALLY!? NEVER GOING BACK TO A DISNEY STORE.
Cashier:660631/ Store:00936

memorial mall houston tx. poor mngmt. and sales rep.