Dish NetworkInstaller name not provided

E Nov 27, 2020

I need help finding out which dish network installer came to my home from Allegro Discount Satellite on August 30 2002. I need it to find out which specific type of accessories they used to see if it approved the National Electric Code because when I try to disconnect the rg6 connector against barrel connectors I received a static shock. I have the installation agreement document I searched the contact name Glenn Vastine and he is not the installer that came to my home and didn't see a purpose on it. I hired a private investigator nationwide legal and they did the investigation and contact them to check up my investigation status and said they are waiting hearing back from them and won't return their calls. I have the business entity number for Allegro Discount Satellite because since it was dissolved in late 2004 it would make it harder for me to dig the installer names especially the retention period. I'm extremely stuck and completely lost to find the dish network installer names that came to my home. Please help me thanks.

• Th
    TheMechanic Nov 28, 2020

You are not going to find an installer from 18 years ago who worked for a installation company that was closed 16 years ago unless you happen to remember the name yourself. But why is the name so important since you already know that the setup meets NEC standards. Seems like you are upset about getting a static shock and want someone to take it out on. Violence is not the answer.

• Th
    TheMechanic Nov 27, 2020

If the only thing you really need to know if if it complies with NEC code then it doesn't really matter the name of the installer since these systems in 2002 were so rudimentary that the only requirement was to use RG6 cable and then any cable used as a ground from the noid to the ground. So if the cable is RG6 on the receiver connector and any cable from the noid to the ground, which even the ground would only matter incase of lightning strike. Then it would be in compliance. If you experience an electrical shock I would run the cable and look for worn insulation. After 18 years it likely needs replacement anyways.