Dish Network / Dish.comfalse information received by customer and failure to investigate fraudulent complaint

B Jul 16, 2019

Sears years ago, my brother, Bernard Boatwright opened up a Dish account under my name spelled incorrectly Benny Boatwright. My biological name is Bennie Boatwright, Jr. He passed away last year, but a negative impact was put on my credit profiles.

A couple of weeks ago, I contacted customer servicein efforts to file a fraudulent report and spoke with one of the agents. I recovered the equipment from the garage and mailed it to Dish and was rewarded with a balance left of approx 65.00. I called and advised Dish and customer told me to pay the balance and the negative profile shall be removed from your credit profiles. I advised are you sure and they said they have problems resolved like this all the time. Ok I am trying to refin my house fir a sick relative to stay with me. I paid and she sent me a email with zero balance and said do you see my fraud investigation I mailed approx three weeks ago and she could not find it anywhere.

the customer service gave false information and the fraud report was not investigated. Really bad business. I was just trying to show the reason for the fraudulent activity and to have it removed from my credit profiles.

Bennie Boatwright, Jr