Menu
Home Satellite & Cable TV DISH Network damages
Author of the complaint
7:59 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello my name is gabrielle catania, this is the letter I sent to dish corp. Office (I think it was?)
I'm writing to you due to a dish that was installed at my home by one of your contractors for a gentleman that rented a room in my personal home and no longer lives here. But I do have his name if needed.
I'm not as upset that the dish was put in without my permission when I wasn't home, as I am about the holes put through my 3 year roof!
The size of the bolts are huge to start with, and as he was drilling those in the eve of my roof he went through a beam and cracked the beam it self. The bolts are coming out the other side, you can see them going through! One right into the beam, and others just hanging out. As that wasn't bad enough, he tried to do it in another place before this spot, and now I have two extra holes that go all the way through the eve! My home is 113 years old, it's the home I grew up in. I've spent the last three years remodeling this home through blood, sweat, and tears to say the least! I called the dish number and kept getting transferred overseas and no one would give me the corporate office number or address. So I looked you up on the internet and here I am. Please contact me on this phone number [protected] to resolve this issue. Thank you, gabrielle (Home owner) I can send pictures if needed!

Update by Gabriella Catania
Nov 30, 2014 6:41 pm EST

Not Really with the renter, It's the company's reasonability to get a signed paper from the Owner giving permission to in stall anything attached to a home. Also even I'd given permission... (which I didn't) they put huge holes in my Roof causing DAMAGE that was completely unnecessary, and the worst dish install I have EVER seen! This guy was on drugs, or just not the sharpest tool in any shed!

More DISH Network complaints & reviews

DISH Network - As a former employee let me tell you
DISH Network - false advertising, wrong billing, poor customer service
DISH Network - Dish network receiver equipment scam!!!
DISH Network - dish network pay per view fraudulent charges