Discover Credit Cardsterrible experience

M

I just thought I would let you know about a public interest issue that you might want to pursue. Long story short and I can provide more details if needed

I applied from a mailer for a card got approved got the card sent to me and I activated it with a $6000 credit limit...

I procrastinated in doing the balance transfers (apparently there was a time limit) So I called they would not work with me so I suggested I canceled the unused card reapply for a new one (as you cannot have 2) and then not procrastinate I was warned that I might not get the same deal.

I did this and was declined !!!

The reason was my mortgage had not gone down!!!?!?!? I like many many others I am on an interest only but unlike many others am paying on time with no missed payments or even any payments late. If I was renting an apartment the payments to them would not effect my credit. So why within one month I have gone from $6000 to Nothing.

MARIA E. SANCHEZ May 13, 2007

I have a discover credit card which sam's club store offer. I do not have a delinquent account because the last balance was $3.47 or $3.11. I just use the credit card for buy a computer and a customer. Here in puerto rico we have an economical problem that delay the employees payments. I was receiving the half of my salary and that affect my economical status. Check if i have a pending balance with your company, i know that its all paid... I fill uncomfortable with your decision and disappointed... The reasons for your decision is not explained clearly. That is not fair for me...

I want a clear explanation.... Im a customer not a delicuent...