The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Discover Credit Cards — terrible experience
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I just thought I would let you know about a public interest issue that you might want to pursue. Long story short and I can provide more details if needed
I applied from a mailer for a card got approved got the card sent to me and I activated it with a $6000 credit limit...
I procrastinated in doing the balance transfers (apparently there was a time limit) So I called they would not work with me so I suggested I canceled the unused card reapply for a new one (as you cannot have 2) and then not procrastinate I was warned that I might not get the same deal.
I did this and was declined !!!
The reason was my mortgage had not gone down!!!?!?!? I like many many others I am on an interest only but unlike many others am paying on time with no missed payments or even any payments late. If I was renting an apartment the payments to them would not effect my credit. So why within one month I have gone from $6000 to Nothing.
More Discover Credit Cards Complaints & Reviews
- Discover Card - scam and cheating
- Discover Card - dispute of charges
- Discover Card - lower payment plan scam
- Discover Card - possible scam to get one to activate fraud protection
- Discover Card - usurious increase in apr by discover card
- Discover Bank / Discover Financial Services - Dispute division
- Discover Bank - online saving
- Discover Bank - unethical dispute process
- Discover Card - fraud
- Discover - balance transfer