DirecTV / I an complaining about a customer service rudeness id number is 235362 first name nick

i did call direct tv to waive an incorrect charges i was suppose to have an installation today but they put a wrong service device when the technician try to change it theres a charges showing up i was told that there will not going to have any charges i was in the line for almost 2 hours and they keep transferring me to different agent i was transfer to nick and told him i want to talk to a supervisor and he keep declining me to transfer to a supervisor and was very rude to me he said theres only one supervisor and the supervisor was on a meeting he put me on hold and dont comeback to me this is such an inconvenient and i wanna get compensation and i want the agent to make sure he was coach his the kost rude agent i ever talk too

An
Feb 19, 2019

Comments

• Ro
      14th of Mar, 2019

Wow! I had a similar experience with another agent (a different billing issue requiring waiving of charges). His name was Jay, from the Philippines, and he refused to transfer me to a supervisor after i begged him - actually said I was begging him to please transfer me. He actually cussed at me and he also put me on hold. Twice. He was surprised that I was still there but I'd left the call on speaker and watched Dr Oz while waiting. So he did it again. That time I hung up.

I've asked for this resolution over many hours and many chats and calls for over a month now, to no avail. It's stunning that these people can make promises they don't intend to keep, cuss at you, refuse to allow you to speak with a supervisor, place you on permahold, and so forth, and then send your account to Collections after you pay what you really owe. Unbelievable.

We've had DirecTV for decades. Since they were the newly-created Primestar. That should count for something, but it obviously doesn't. There is no honor in business any longer.