DirecTVscam

S Oct 31, 2018

DirecTV has been infuriating to work with. We made our first appointment date 10/26/18 for DirecTV to install their cable at my house. I took off work for them to be here and they did not show up. I called and asked when they would be here. They said "the order never went through." How??? On that same phone call, I rescheduled for a second appointment date 10/27/18. I took off work again, someone showed up this time, but he did not bring the right equipment. Therefore, we had to reschedule. This time he set up the third appointment himself, for 10/29/18. I took off work and no one showed up. I called to see where they were and they said the order never went through...again. I was polite and told the gentleman on the phone my concerns, how I have taken off so much work for them to come, and how every time something seems to go wron. The gentleman on the phone rescheduled for 10/31/18. I said okay, took off work, and they did not show up. I am stuck paying my old cable bill for another month, and now have to find a new cable company to go with. I have missed too much work for this and have lost a lot of money in the process. This company seems like a giant scam to me.