DirecTV — payment dispute
Account # 115296 in the Name of Richard Price
DirectTV says our bank returned a payment in the amount of $129.70.
DirecTV first stated that it was check #4370(our February payment) that was returned. That check cleared our bank on March 1st. When we called to say that the payment had cleared, DirecTV then said it was check #4392 (our March payment). Than check cleared our bank on March 28th. We provided DirecTV with a complete March bank statement showing that both checks were paid. Then DirecTV said the payment was reversed in April. So we provided our complete April bank statement showing that we had not received a credit from DirecTV. My husband also provided electronic trace numbers for the payments. We have continued to make our regular monthly payments but DirecTV insists we are past due and that our service will be disconnected May 24th.
We have been customers of DirecTV for 17 years. In all that time we have never had a late payment or bounced a check. My husband has written three emails through the DirecTV website, a letter to the president, and has spent hours on the phone trying to resolve the issue.
We want all of our payments credited and the late fees waived.
More DirecTV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks!
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience!
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill
- Direc TV Support - very poor service
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change