DirecTVequipment sent back - credit never received

J Oct 21, 2019 Review updated:

I have Direct TV service as of right now and about 3 months ago a church across the street was installing a new sign and inadvertently dug up our internet cable which required a technician to come out and install a new router. But before he came out we had already had Direct TV send us a new router through UPS as we didn't realize the internet had been cut and just thought the router was bad. So when the technician came he fixed the internet and he took the extra router with him so we didn't have to take it to UPS and mail it back. We are now being billed 150.00 for the "unreturned" router. My cable has been turned off 3 times in less than 1 week, it was turned off on 10/15/19, 10/17/19 and again on 10/21/19. Every time I call they say " oh we are sorry" and turn it back on. They have repeatedly told me they have taken the charge off my bill as the equipment was turned in but yet my cable keeps being turned off. They also couldn't give me a discount or any type of explanation or assurance it wouldn't happen again. I'm satisfied with my service I'd just like for them to stop turning it off for non payment of a piece of equipment that I do not have. They have assured me multiple times when I have called not only on the dates that my cable was turned off to take care of this situation but also several times before to have the 150.00 taken off my bill before it even became an issue. I was also assured then too that it would be taken care of. My only goal is that they remove this charge from my bill and stop cutting my cable off. 3 times in 7 days is excessive but at least it only takes them less than 30 minutes to turn it back on once you finally get through to someone on the phone.

•   Oct 21, 2019

Hi Julie, to return the router, just mail it to the DirecTV address listed on your monthly bill. This should clear up any future issues related to this!