The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Direct TV — terrible company
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We received an advertisement that seemed like a great deal. I called the company and was told I could receive cable t.v. and internet for a specific amount. I was excited because this package would save up $50. a month. So I ordered it.
Two men came out and hooked up the televisions. I did my best to keep checking on them but my 4 year old twins were both sick so I was tending to them also.
I told them not to mount anything on the roof as it needs to be replaced in the spring. Asked them if they could mount it to the trimboart. It is very steardy as we had just replaced it in the fall. They said they could.
When they finished with the tvs asked if they were next to do the internet hook up. Was told no, Someone else does that and this person should show up in a while. I Called the company to find out when, only to be told they do not do internet.
Told I was told you did and was also quoted a price. Found I was lied to!! Told them I would have to cancel because could afford them and the company I already had with the their boundle package. I was told had to do it that day of face a $400 early disconnection fee!!!
When my husband got home he went oput to see what they had done. He fount they had split the brand new trimboard while installing the dish, SCREWED the cable all across out roof and never made a drip loop or seal the hole where the cable entered the house into our bedroom!!!
Spent most of the rest of the day trying to get thing resolved. To be continued today!!!
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks!
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience!
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill
- Direc TV Support - very poor service
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change