Menu

E
Author of the complaint
6:41 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

As per their shipping policy: "most orders are sent out within 24-72 hours of payment. All orders take about a week to get".

I think the lack of a physical address should have been a clue.

We ordered 2 orders of knives on August 3rd. On August 6th we received an email 'order completed'. No shipping or tracking info.
On August 17th, after a few attempts to reach them - no one answers the phone during business hours, it's only a voice mail box - inquiring about our order, we were informed that they would 'check into it'.
On Monday, August 23rd we still had received no information about our orders or the orders so I left a detailed message canceling the orders (I included the order numbers in my message.) I requested a confirmation of the cancellation within 24 hours or I would file a chargeback through the credit card company.
The next day we received a shipment notification. Note we ordered on August 3rd and exactly 3 weeks later they decide to ship, without any communication with us, the customers regarding the delay from their promised 24-72 hour shipping policy.
I sent an email saying that there would be no one to accept delivery and the orders would be returned to them. If they do not issue a prompt refund, I will file a chargeback. 2 business days later and still no reply from them to that email.

Note: credit card companies are very sympathetic to the customer and it creates a bad record for the merchant to have chargebacks - enough chargebacks can cause the merchant to lose their merchant account for that credit card.

More Direct Knife Sales complaints & reviews

Direct Knife Sales - Defectuve Product, refused to exchange
Direct Knife Sales - merchandise not recieved,no reply from vender.
Direct Knife Sales - deceitful business practice
Direct Knife Sales - never recieved order
3 comments
S
Jul 03, 2017 1:28 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Your full of crap and so is your comment. I use direct knife sales all the time and have never had any problems. Maybe you should stay off the internet until you figure out how to use it. You need to get educated!

M
Sep 09, 2017 6:27 pm EDT

Nice to reply 6 years later. You must be the owner. This website has more complaints and looks unkempt. Idiot.

I've tried calling but no one answers and I've left a voicemail but no response.I placed my order Sunday about 12:30am really Monday morning and its Thursday with no shipping/tracking number or nothing this direct sales has bad customer service, very unprofessional!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

10 complaints