Dillard's Department Stores — fraud and scam
The contest rules clearly state there is no purchase required to enter. However, one of the REQUIRED items one must fill out, whether entering via computer or by mail, is a registration #. Now, since I have not made a purchase, I do not, obviously, have a registration #. I notice when reading others' complaints about this contest, that their registration numbers from their receipts do not allow them to complete their on-line registration for the contest, in any case. I do believe Dumb and Dumber, and Dumbest must run this company and the shopping spree is just a microcosmic example of everything that is wrong with this company. Never shopping there again!
More Dillard's Department Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Dillards - mistreatment of employees
- Dillard's - return policy
- Dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2!
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website
- Dillard's - do not work there
- Dillards - scam and cheating!
- Dillards - accused me of shoplifting when I had the receipts
- Dillard's - service
- Dillard's - scam
- Dillards - firing due to deficit