Digitel ADSLdigitel bad service

J

I am a Digitel subscriber and I had a 128kbps speed but I applied for the new Bida 832kbps around June-July 2008 that was bundled with a landline phone, when the technician came and setup everything it was fine and the speeds were incredibly fast but after 3 hours of use the speed went back to the old speed which is 128kbps. For months now I have been complaining that my speed isn't what I applied for and I am paying for the 832kbps for a 128kbps connection? Everytime I call they just keep saying we'll just follow it up and send the report to our Technician Team. After 1 week the technician team came but they said the speed was fine and left right away, but when I checked the speed it was 128kbps not the 832kbps I applied for! I called once again the Digitel hotline in Manila and filed a complaint that my speed isn't what I applied for and they filed it but after 1 week I called again and followed up my complaint. They just said we'll send the complaint to our Technician Team in Laoag. After 1 month nothing happened, so I called again and complained that they haven't done nothing and I am paying for an 832kbps connection. I got tired of it so I went to the office in Laoag City and complained and they said ok we are sorry for the inconvience, i'll file the report right here. After 1 month nothing again, I got tired of Digitel's services and I didn't pay for it for 4 months and yet my internet still works and they haven't cut it off yet. I went back to the office hoping they'll hear me out on my complaint, so I went back and complained once again about the speed I applied for is not the speed i'm getting. So they pointed me to a person and I told her my complaints and she said "Oh yes, your the household that keeps complaining alot. I remember you called last time. I said yes, yet you haven't done your end of the deal which is keep me your customer happy with your services". So she said "I'm sorry, but let me file your complaint here and we'll see what will happen". So I said thank you have a nice day. After 2 weeks still nothing, no one came to my household to fix my damn internet connection speed. I am getting tired of Digitel's crappy customer service and their damn lies saying they will fix my internet connection speed.

I said I wanted to terminate my line since they are not providing me with the service I thought I would receive from them yet they said to me "have you been a subscriber of Digitel for 2 years?" I said "I don't know check your files since it's all there including my complaints" yet they said if you cut off your line without completing the 2 year contract then there will be a termination fee.

So I said forget it, i'll just wait for your technician to come and resolve my problem. But no one is coming to my household to save the day. I'm still stuck with a 128kbps and paying for a 832kbps connection, I am not a happy camper in the woods of Digitel.

• Ah
    aha Nov 07, 2008

i am a digitel subscriber too, and i have the same complaints, did the same things that you did, and got the same feedback. up to this date, my connection is still working though i havent paid for it for almost half a year now.

• Ki
    KingCarlos Nov 18, 2008

same here..

• Er
    Ernst Pistoor Nov 29, 2008

I totally agree . Got the same experience .I.m in San Fabian . and i get slowly sick with there service . or shall i say . non service . That is something the CEO can be proud of . right ???

• Ed
    ed pudol Jan 22, 2009

Hay naku kahit ako grabe kakainis... ginagamit pa naman namin sa computer shop

Saan ba tayo puedeng mag reklamo sa walang kwentang serbisyo ng digitel.

Tapos kapag gusto mong i pa terminate, saka nila sasabihin na di puede kasi may contract ka eh yung contract nila sayo bilang customer nila na to provide the speed you apply hindi naman nila naibibigay saan naman tayo mag cocomplain

• Ed
    ed pudol Jan 22, 2009

I made some digg and found this link http://www.dtincr.ph/complaint.php

Let's file a complain to DTI

• Ec
    ecs_25 Feb 04, 2009

Hay pareho tayo, my boss really annoys with digitel na... Napapagod na ko sa kakatawag sa digitel na yan. ...But still para silang mga bingi sa complaints namin.

• Bi
    bigfaust_9 Feb 11, 2009

digitel binalonan sucks.. bagal ng connection 100-180kpbs lng samantalng inaplayan kong pla is ung 1mpbs.. bagal pa ng service nila... hay naku.. maghinhintay na ba ako hangang 2 years na ganiton digitel??

• Ar
    arnold Feb 16, 2009

i have the same problem brothers. dti? d kaya dapat sa dotc mag complain?

• Be
    bea cristel Mar 19, 2009

super bagal talp pa ng dial up
    pagbubukas palang one year na
    pag ng open pa ng file laging log
    wala na batong ibibilis
    buti pang indi nagpalit buti pa sa smart bro
    mas mabilis low tech talaga digitel
    bae galingi ng serbisyo husto lang kayo sa salita eh
    isng malaking pagkakami na nag pakabit sa digitel
    igi

• So
    sooooomaaad Jul 23, 2009

i would attest to the complaints of my fellow digishit adsl subscribers. When you guys are offering the service, you almost promised us the sun & the moon. Now we're stuck in your stupid broadband connection. I always call your customer service hotline but keeps on hearing the same old reasons that there's a technical ### occuring in my area. It seems like forever. Why don't you train your csr's to practice a new spiel. One more thing, one of your csr's promised me that a tech would come by to fix this mess but until now I don't see even a shadow of your tech. Not to mention that it's been almost 2mos now. Also, please update your bills bcoz I keep on recieving an overdue amount monthly when in fact, i have been paying a complete amount for a very unsatisfying service.

• Ro
    romeo villanueva Aug 14, 2009

i am from san miguel, sto tomas, batangas. before they have an office at sto tomas but they consolidated it with lipa branch in batangas too. since their transfer the services became bad. most of the time i have intermittent internet connection so is the dial tone. for the last 2 weeks my line is dead. i have been lodging complaints but to no avail. the payment clerk and customer service in lipa keep on promising that the technician will come but up to now for the last 2 weeks no one from digitel crew comes. digitel people my digitel tel no is 318 2305. pls. pls. pls.

• Da
    daniel_bartolo17 Aug 26, 2009

my dsl bundled with telephone line was installed last august 07, 2009 but a few days after i encounter an intermittent connection...and on august 14, 2009 the damn connection was totally gone. i called the 1710 customer assistance to inform the problem but it took more than two weeks to fix the no connection problem..i'm not sure if it was already fixed because this is the first try to make online after the restoration 4 hours ago..no words heard coming from the digitel even i gave to them my contact numbers.i call that damn 1710 twice a day but the same old looks like recorded response, "your problem sir was already endorsed to our technical department and maybe they are doing the troubleshooting right now..." hell..bad service.slow connection..can be overtaken by a turtle with disability... feels like that i'm caught on a bait plotted by the digitel...help..
    hope that they will fix all the problem...or else..

ANTI DIGITEL Oct 09, 2009

The same problem but me, I have a bigger ### problem, I have a 1500 plan dsl in the first 3 months the speed is ok but after a few months my ###ing downlaoding speed is only 2-3kb/sec. and the most important complane is->putang ina nawawala lagi wla pang 100hours na nagkakaroon sa isang buwan halos araw araw na wla tpos pag meron nman d na ako mka open ng browser ko sa sobrang bgal ng putang inang internet service na yan!!I cant even go to these websites->www.yahoo.com, www.google.com->It always says connection interrupted putang ina tlaga hayop!!!I cant even call them cauze ung telephone ko wlang Dialtone putang ina!!!Lagi ako nagpupunta sa putnag inang office nila sabi ng putang inang babae tumawag nlang poh kau sa putang ina nming costumer service, ang sabi ko nman paano matatawagan ung putang ina nyong service kung wla nmang dialtone i2ng putang inang telephone ko.At ang sbi nya nman aayusin din poh nmin kaagad, at nang pumunta nman ng technician, kunwari pang nag check nag browse pa sa browser ko at ok nman at un pero after 1 day bumalik nanaman sa dati putang ina pakitang tao tang ina nyo DIGITEL, your ###ing internet is a ###ing tooooooo slow!!!Disconnected 24ever ### you!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!### YOU!!!Visit their website www.DIGITEL-###.COM/PUTANG/INA/NYO/DIGITEL.HTML

• Lo
    LONELY Customer Jun 24, 2010

kahit hotline sa lipa branch DI MAKONTAK MAY PROBLEM DIN...

SAAN PA KAMI HIHINGI NG ASSISTANCE AT MAGREREKLAMO SA BULOK NYONG SERBISYO digitel...NAGTATRABAHO BA KU NG AYOS!