Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] Logo

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]

Having problems with Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]?

+63 28 888 171 (Customer Service)
+63 28 888 172 (Customer Service)
+63 28 888 173 (Customer Service)
+63 28 888 187 (Directory Assistance)
Ramon Cojuangco Building, Makati Ave., Corner Ayala Ave., Legaspi Village, Makati City Metro
Manila
Philippines - 1200

Complaints & Reviews

wifi connection

It's been a month since we've noticed that the Wifi Connection is not working in my laptop and iphone unit. I tried to call their customer service number at 1200. Answering machine is continously giving the instructions on what to choose from the service options that you would like to ask for and once I choose the option for customer service representative the call will be dropped. I tried it for several times and and I even chose the other services that requires a customer service representative's help and it still the same scenario. In short there was no available customer service representative who could extend and answer my present problem.

Hope you could help me to address this issue to Digitel accordingly.

Chistopher Silan Jul 12, 2012

Walang kwenta customer service ng DIGITEL, I lost my inbound and outbound calls for almost 1 month na and I still haven't received any feedback. lahat ng contact options nila from calling the hotline to emailing customer support walang kwenta. I was on hold for their customer service for 30 mins then all of a sudden the line got dropped! dapat na ireklamo sa NTC ang punyetang kompanyang ito.
    PLDT wala ba kayong gagawing actions to improve your newly bought asset? ang daming na pe-perwisyo!

id not wearing properly & customer impolitely attended

I went to pldt office, address stated above at around 4pm-5pm today 15.12.2010 to report my pldt landline and to pay my bills. I am about to get my ticket no. And I saw the guard caloyo standing beside, so I said "I need a ticket to cashier and customer care", but he irritably said "does it have w/tax"? I said "yes and I need a ticket to cashier and customer care". He handed me ticket no. Only to customer care and no ticket no. To cashier and he said irritably again "go to customer care and ask endorsement". I said "I need ticket to cashier also" and he didn't allow me to get my own ticket. I asked his name but he did not give his name, so I try to look at his id but when I look, it was the back of his id. So, reversed it and did not saw clearly his name because he inserted the id at the reverse side of the id holder.

I am reporting this complaint because many people may have bad intention for not wearing the id properly that will jeopardize your business reputations. And I am also hoping that on my next visit it will be a good experience and not this same incident I just encountered today.

• Ia
    IAN TORREGOSA May 07, 2015

walang hiyang security guard kapal din ni manong noh?

inefficient/poor service of dsl/landline

This is to air and let subscribers/future subscribers that the PLDTMy DSL is not as good as it is promoted...

no service

I have been a Digitel subscriber (landline, home phone service) for many years - - I have put up with their...

slow connection/always no connection/slow connection

PUTANG INANG DIGITEL YAN!!! MGA WALANG KWENTANG SERBISYO ANG BINIBIGAY SA MGA SUBSCRIBER NA KAGAYA KO!! MAGSARA NA KAYO!!! can i sue this company for misleading ads?? gusto kong makabawi sa mga hayop na yan eh!!! mga manloloko!!! 1mbps ang kinuha kong plan pero ang nakukuha kong speed is 0.53mbps lang!! ilang months na to ganito eh... pag tumawag ka naman sa hotline nila... wala rin nangyayari..

• Ri
    rich26 Dec 15, 2010

I have the same problems. They (Digitel Reps) came to my apartment but they didn't tell me that the P999 plan will give me dynamic IP. Now that I've seen that 1Mbps is not much of a difference, I'm not going to pursue upgrading my plan. And yes, their service suck, BIG TIME!

poor service resulting for me to loose my job

Dear ATTY. WILLIAM PAMINTUAN, I am writing to express my displeasure on service dealing with DIGITEL DSL...

intermittent and very slow connection

I subscribed to Digihell oops Digitel pala June 27, 2010. since then i never had a decent connection. Everyday i called their hot line to follow-up my concern even sending them an email but still to no avail. My connection speed should be 2.5mbps, but the hell am only getting an average of .5mbps and getting Request time Out. I can't even watch Videos from YouTube. They are only giving the same alibis, that's really sucks. My experience with this company was so terrible, if only i could i will never subscribe with DIGITEL.

DIGITEL SUCKS!

The company name should change into DIGIHELL!

• Eu
    euqin Dec 08, 2010

were both the same experincing the same situation. i cant change my connection because of their 1 yr contract and it sucks!

• Eu
    euqin Dec 08, 2010

digitel really sucks!

#ing slow connection even when upgraded!

We have been using this connection for some time as time passes by bumabagal ang internet kaya nireport namin...

idiotic services

Recent events involving digitel's kabulukan:

Ahh oh kay sarap kuyugin at pagmumurahin ang digitel na yan!!! BUSET! Okay we're on a 256 connection and ofcourse super bagal! 10-15 kbs of download? Anu un joke?!! Suggestion nung isang kumag mula digitel we upgrade daw to 512. So we did...after 3 months. Wow! Walang improvement! Napuno na ko at nag send ng complaint sa website nila. After like two weeks they send me an email (hahaha it was in the spam folder) and I received a call. Ang kumag na sumagot parang tinatamad pa "Oh anung problema sa connection ninyo?". Aba ano ka? Ang yabang mo ha? Proud ka pang mag work jan sa katangahang whatever na tinatawag nyung kumpanya? Anyway, sinabi ko isa isa ang mga kagaguhan na ginagawa nila. Bat po ganyan ganyan ganyan whatever ganyan. Pinahintay nya ko sandali. After a while, cnbi nya sakin na di daw kami nakaupgrade. O.O. Punyetang yan! Eh halos 3 mos na kaming nagbabayad ng pang 512 connection ah?! Anu un?! NAPAKAGAHAMAN NYU TALAGA! Anyway cnbi ckn nung kumag na pumunta daw aq sa branch nila dito sa min para i confirm ung upgrade. Eh helloW!? May contrata na nga kaming hawak eh! Nagpapatunay nga un na nagupgrade kami? Anu ba mga tanga ba talaga kau? (Un ang gusto kung sabihin pero di ko magawa kasi mabait aqung bata). Anyway nagbitiw aq ng "Ah edi panu po un nagbabayad na po kami ng pag 512 connection? San na po un? Wala lang? Ba't nyu po kami siningil ng ganun? 256 kps palang po pala ang connection namin? Tsaka di ba po porke 256 con di ba dapat at least mga umaabot sa 30 or 50 kbs ang dl speed namin?" Tameme ang kumag. "Basta punta nalang kau dyan sa branch nami sa lugar nyu. *baba ang phone*" Ha! Umiiwas ka pa! Ayaw siguro malecturan pa cya ng isang 18 yr old na binata!

Customer Service:

Ayan isa pa yan. Ok lang sana kung may problema basta maayos ang customer service. PERO!!! Ang SUPPPERRRR SWERTE mo na pag may sumagot sa tawag mo! Ha! Mga hinayupak kau ayaw nyung pagsasagutin! Siguro kasi puro nalang reklamo ang natatanggap nila! Anyway pag sa main naman aq tumawag iriridirect naman aq again dito sa local branch. Pag naman naniningil sila wow! Ang sisipag tumawag! I remember na kababayad lang namin like 1 week ago...tumawag ang mga kumag sabi na due date na daw namin at magbayad na kami. Punyetang yan kababayad nga lang namin eh! Ngaun i don't know but those annoying woman that kept calling us demanding us to pay our bill stopped calling. Sige subukan nya pang tumawag uli at kukuyugin ko sya ng mga sarcastic remarks ko.

...I really want to say more pero masyado nang mahaba. Yan lang ang 30% ng complaint ko sa Digitel Trash company na yan! Oh and gustuhin ko mang magpalit ng landline we cannot because digithell is the only one that can provide their so called "DSL". Well malapit na naman umabot sa min ang pldt...I guess I just have to wait for that but as of now...

Gusto ko talagang sunugin, gibain, suck sa blackhole or whatever yang punyetang kumpanyang yan!

*...*

• Bi
    BingKulas Oct 09, 2013

Dear PLDT-DIGITEL,

We have requested to discontinue our Digitel phone accounts due to poor line service (disruption, static noises, no dial tone for weeks) and poor handling of customer complaints.

We have relayed our intention to discontinue service thru our local Digitel Office in Bicol after November 2012. The phone service was disconnected (no more tone/calling service) but the monthly SOA continued to be sent. We were advised to wait for the adjustment billing since Digitel is in transition due to the acquisition by PLDT. We were informed of the same predicament each time we went to Digitel after every monthly billing being sent. Around April 2013, the Digitel office closed and we were redirected to SUN Cellular Office.

We went to the SUN Office, we were also advised the same thing - to wait for the adjustment reflecting the discontinuance since our request from December 2012. We were informed that they were experiencing major technical problems due to unserviceable old network and billing adjustment problems due to the migration of Digitel accounts to PLDT. We were asked to wait again and again and again. This was almost six months ago.

When we still received the Digitel-August 2013 SOA, we decided to go directly and express our complaint to Digitel. Due to no access to a PLDT line or any form of landline (we were dedicated Digitel clients), we tried the following ways to contact Digitel as relayed in their website and Digitel - "What's New"-TALK TO US section. Here’s where a host of other problems caused us alarm as a consumer, these are the results:

1) WEBSITE www.digitel.ph/talktous NOT FOUND - The page just showed this: Not Found - The requested URL /content/view/38/46/ was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

2) DIGITEL-HOMEPAGE-SUPPORT SECTION-CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE DOES NOT SEND - We tried sending our complaint letter 5x and 5x the following window message appears: “The page at lec.digitel.ph says: System error/No mailing list and/or Autoresponder found.

3) EMAIL [email protected]@digitel.ph DOES NOT ACCEPT EMAIL SENT – We sent our complaint and an email was sent saying this: “This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed [email protected]

4) SENDING “DG REG” TO MOBILE 0922-9991200 (for other networks) NO RESPONSE/REPLY - We tried to register by sending said text to the number indicated for other networks and still got no response until now. We tried calling that number it just blink out on us - no ringing no nothing.

5) 177 (migrated to PLDT) NO PLDT IN OUR AREAS

6) DIGITEL LANDLINE - BUSINESS CENTERS - CLOSED

7) SUN SHOP IN OUR AREA INCAPABLE OF ANSWERING BILLING COMPLAINT

In Digitel’s SOA, it says there: “Please examine your SOA for any errors. If no error is reported to Digitel Hotline 1200 within 45 days from statement date, the SOA will be considered conclusively correct and final.”

The danger is that they are legally binding all Digitel customers to this obligation and yet the prescribed ways to contact them to report errors or complaints are NON-EXISTENT, A CHARADE. All those seven instances to supposedly “contact Digitel” repeatedly showcase “bad faith” towards their obligation to the ordinary consumer, a company which PLDT have acquired since October 2011.

We believe in PLDT. As much as we want to migrate our plan, it is not available for Bicol, yet. In the meantime, we would like to see how PLDT handle these problems and extend the promise they made, as follows:

“In October 2011, PLDT acquired Digitel from JG Summit holdings, vowing to continue providing Digitel’s customers best value in terms of price, quality, and range of products and services. PLDT's acquisition of Digitel ensured that Digitel remains in good hands, as Digitel stands to benefit from PLDT’s extensive infrastructure and diverse service offerings.” (see http://www.suncellular.com.ph/about_us.php)

Please look into these matters. We are not alone (see http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/digitel-c174452.html) in our predicament. We believe in PLDT's promise and are awaiting your immediate action on our complaint.ase provide as much information as possible...

impossible to contact for complaints!!!

Slow connection and TODAY i have a sporadic "REQUEST TIMED OUT".
#[protected] to 53 - (Lucena, City) - Office open - IGNORES my calls.
and #[protected] - (Location Unknown-maybe Atimonan, Quezon since it's a 511 number) - one from the billing department(which is unreacheable too...except when they call for non-payment of the monthly bill, which they are very prompt!) mentioned that number to call for report, but, [protected] gives a busy dial tone! ugh!

Ahhh and the epic failure!!! the DIGITEL hotline - #1800-[protected] ...I get response from this number before. If i have been patient for an hour a day or dialing every 15 minutes, i might get an answer...SURPRISINGLY, this same number never answers anymore. I tried doubling my patience and became ever obedient pressing every number i was told to PRESS "press 1" "press 2" "press 6" NEVER "pressed 9" (it will end my call)...I tell you...dialing this HOTLINE is torturing me...I already MEMORIZED the ADS they have there and all i get in the end(after spending 30 minutes of pressing buttons and listening to ads) is "SORRY, you have reached your maximum attempts. THANK YOU FOR CALLING DIGITEL" .

Unlike the 1800-[protected] which DIGITEL employs stupid people with "MEMORIZED" dialogues like "have you tried resetting your MODEM, Mr Eugene?" over and over...even if I have been calling for a "NO CONNECTION" due to typhoon, our local helpdesks respond better. Unfortunately their offices have been closed and the nearest we have here(Lucena, City) is 45 minutes away and IS a DIAL away!!!...yet they seem to ignore my every calls!

Lately, after a year of 'problem free' service from DIGITEL(one which i have posted here and was HEARD), I'm back with complaints again with regards to rebates for 'no connection', and RTOs(Request Timed Out) and to double my problem...I am not able to let them know because they are not available through phone and is to far and inconvenient going to their nearest office.

PHONE: 511-1664

*this was my old complaint ...i'll have to repost this over and over until i got heard.

• Bu
    burndigitel Mar 09, 2010

Dude just go to there idiotic website. Just google it. Anyway I tried it and they sent me an emial (whichi is in the spam folder). And I also received a call from them asking about our problems.

• Ro
    ronito de leon,jr Aug 16, 2012

i am ma.luisa j. de leon with account no.0158755130 with monthly payment of 1, 400.00 with an adress 68 d. tulip st., greenheights newtown 1-A Mayamot, Antipolo city weve been complaining our dsl for about 2 weeks now and up to now nobodys attending to our problem we are trying to call 395800 n 2869777 but nobys answering the call. we went to your sun office in robinsons metro east and gave us same answer that they are going to follow it up, please help us us to settle the problem( no internet connection) cause we badly needed the said connection and may we request for the reversal of the said account cause when your billing will come will be paying the full amount.

request timed outs (and some others)

Slow connection and TODAY i have a sporadic "REQUEST TIMED OUT".

I know DIGITEL can help me with my problems(they did many times), but my real problem is I have no idea which of their HOTLINES work! I have been calling every numbers i have on my list but nobody answers anymore. These are the numbers:

• Su
    Supremo Mar 10, 2010

Lam mo ba ganyan din ung DSL bundled ko 1mp+phone Php 1, 1999 per month installation fee 1, 700 peos, iknabit nila ng feb 1, 2010 dito kami sa may Cainta Rizal, then feb 2 nag ka dialtone n ung phone and meron narin DSL internet, then nung check ko kung ok ung connection ng internet ko then WTF ang bagal potah ina talaga 86kbps lng ang binibigay sakin samantalang 1mb ung apply ko ping ko ung www.yahoo.c om puro request timeout, tinawagan ko ung digital CSR sabi sige daw gagawin nila pero umabaot n ng 3 days wala man lang tumawag sakin o nag ayos ng internet ko after 1 week pumunta ko sa digital taytay may dala ako ng letter about sa problema ko sa internet then sabi gagawin daw nila Static IP I apply ko daw baka dun bumilis then ang tagal bago nila ginawa nag hintay pako ng 7 days then dumating ung gumagawa ng Static then nung tinest naming nagging 200-300 kbps sabi ko ano bay an bakit ang bagal, sabi nila sir mamayang gabi bibilis nay an, edi eto naman ako naniwala ako, hinintay ko hanggang kinabukasan then ###!! 200bkps lng suck!! Ping ko ung yahoo.com puro RTO parin. Umabot ng 25 days wala parin silang nagawa ayun nagpasa nako ng disconnection letter sabi ko walang kwenta ung Digitel I disconnect na lang nila, ung mismong manager ang kausap ko buti naman pumayag kasi may contract ng 1 yr and 6 months, ngaun naka globe buti nakapasok ako sa promo ng 1295 per month 2mb+phone ang ganda ang bilis walang RTO bilis ng download ko minsan umaabot pa ng 2.5mb.

wrong bandwisth installed

April 2007, I requested for a transfer of ADSL from a former office to my residence, being the office was closing down…
It took a month before the installation was made at my residence and I assumed the bandwidth is still 1024kbps. I did not bother at that time to check the bandwidth. But since May 2007, up until December 2008, I have been complaining of very slow connection (40kbps or almost 300kb ) which was never resolved and I took it that as per hearsay that..”Digitel just take their subscribers/ customers for granted, since no technician paid any visit”. It was only on September 2009 that I had to wait on a technician from his lunch break (Henry). He was surprised to find me just outside his home and more surprised that he did not know there is a fault report from within our area because he had just finished the area before lunch and should be going to another area. His superior even called him asking him where he is probably because he did not yet report back to work because I literally demanded him to come over and look at our connection. There were several solutions he did and he was almost desperate. The last thing he did was check the configuration and eureka! My account was configured to 512kbps (around 64kBps)…which then explains the slow speed ranging from 300kbps to 10kbps….i have handed a letter of termination of services to the Manager herself and surrendered their telephone and modem..i am keeping the receiving copy which also mentions their insensitivity to investigate why they have billed me the amount of 1832Php as the rate for 1024kbps and yet I was given the actual bandwidth of 512kbps…even the technician (who happens to be a neighbor) cannot explain why…

From May 13, 2007 to September 10, 2009 the account was configured to 512 kbps. Obviously, accounting –wise….there was overpayment….if they will be honest to themselves..

Now...they are sending me bills which i refuse to pay due to DIGITEL's unexplained SYSTEM...

digitel does it again

No internet connection, slow connection and TODAY i have a sporadic "REQUEST TIMED OUT".

• Lh
    LHENDONG Jun 28, 2010

GANYAN BA TALAGA ANG DIGITEL PAG BAYARAN NAPAKABILIS PATAPOS PAPABAYAAN NA L ANG CLIENT. WALA NG NI HA OR NI HO..HINDI MAKONTAK KAPAG MAY COMPLAIN KA OR ANY PROBLEM...STUPID!!!

• Vi
    Vic Dana Jun 28, 2012

peste talaga tong DIGITEl di makontak!!!

poor service

Wag na kau mag avail ng services ng digitel... Sobrang pangit ng services nila... From time to time nawawala ang internet connection, pati ang landline. Sobra ka gago ng crew at staff dito sa candelaria, quezon perwisyo sila sa aking internet shop. Am chito of candelaria... Punyeta kayo...

• Se
    Secret222 Dec 03, 2010

Oo mga gago talaga ang digitel management walang kwenta, nagbabayad ka ng tama tapos ang service nila walang kwenta, pag unang subscribe mo ok ang internet at mabilis, after 1 month binababa nila ang speed ng walang sabi sabi sa subscriber tapos ang babayaran mo same pa rin... Mga putang inang digitel management manloloko.. Dito ko lang nasabi ang sama ng loob ko sa buwisit na digitel

• Ca
    CandelariaDigitelSubscriber Dec 24, 2011

Objective Complaint on Digitel Candelaria Quezon
    New subscriber and found out that the internet service was fast on the first day. Am now on the first week and found out the below ping message. For those who are knowledgeable in networks, they might have a comment on such a connection. I will update this thread and report how timely Digitel Candelaria support service is. Stay tuned.

Other comments: Hotline service does not exist. Website says 'Talk to Us' but you talk to an automated service.

As of 12/24/2011 949AM
    Reply from 74.125.71.99: bytes=32 time=320ms TTL=53
    Reply from 74.125.71.99: bytes=32 time=81ms TTL=53

• Ca
    CandelariaDigitelSubscriber Dec 24, 2011

tracert www.google.com as of 12/24/2011. Plain tracert times out on Philippine soil. Line #7 is from Nueva Ecija. Line #8 is from United States. Digitel could have problems within their network. If Digitel can explain the below trace that would be better.

1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.2.1
    2 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms 192.168.1.1
    3 104 ms 459 ms 404 ms 180.192.136.1
    4 170 ms 297 ms 164 ms 124.217.124.201
    5 * * * Request timed out.
    6 323 ms 395 ms 373 ms 202.138.145.53
    7 * 1127 ms * 202.138.145.78 DIGITEL NUEVA ECIJA
    8 260 ms * 173 ms 209.85.248.62 UNITED STATES
    9 109 ms 56 ms 84 ms 209.85.253.71
    10 350 ms * * 216.239.48.230
    11 447 ms 690 ms 544 ms hx-in-f104.1e100.net [74.125.71.104]

mga punyetang digitel

MGA TARANTADO KAYO MGA TECHNICIANS NG DIGITEL URDANETA, PANGASINAN. HALOS DALAWA TAON KO NA PINAG TITIISAN YANG PUNYETANG PUPUGAK PUGAK NA INTERNET NYO. KAHIT BINABAHA NA NG COMPLAIN ANG OPISINA NINYO WALA PA KAYO NI ISA KILOS O SALITA MAN LANG!!! DAPAT TALAGA SESANTEHIN NYO NA MGA INUTEL NA TECHNICIANS NYO MGA BOBO!!!

JohnAct Nov 22, 2009

LESLIE CHARLES GILROY (corrupt cop)
    in company with
    LLOYD STEPHEN GANZERLA
    BELINDA JANE GANZERLA
    EUGENE CLEVELAND GANZERLA
    TRACEY ANNE GANZERLA
    and others, robbed my wife and I
    See the whole story here

• Di
    DigitelComplainer Nov 27, 2009

JohnAct

you idiot. do not post any irrelevent comments in this complain you dyslexic ###

digitel adsl poor service

DIGITEL - URDANETA CITY, PANGASINAN BRANCH - Digitel services suck. I applied for Digitel Netvantage Plan 999 which is 512/384 kbps down and upstream respectively but I only get 90/120 kbps. I only have 1 PC in my home, and im usually playing Online Games like RAN, Special Force, Ragnarok, etc. Every time i play these games, i always experience extreme delays/lag/latency, such as "time-warping" of characters on the screen. I tested Digitel ADSL speed and quality at speedtest.net and pingtest.net, it revealed that DigitelOne Performance is very poor(200~1000ms and 30% packet data loss). I filed a formal complain at Digitel few months ago and still there's no action. They told me that they would fix it ASAP but after some weeks, the problem still persist.

digitel adsl poor service

telephone service too slow

I've been reporting our telephone for almost two weeks and until now no single representative or technician came to check our phone. Our phone got disconnected after we have settled our bills and paid our balance. First our out going calls are barred then now not even a dial tone. We have no telephone service now for almost a month, and I am sure we're going to pay it even it is disconnected. DIGITEL YOUR SERVICE SUCKS BIG TIME plus your INTERNET SERVICE IS SO SLOW! I DO NOT WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE I CAN'T DESCRIBE IN WORDS HOW BAD IS YOUR SERVICE IS.

YOU LOGO SHOULD LOOK LIKE THE ONE BELOW:

telephone service too slow

unsatisfied service

Actually I experience this unsatisfying service since I switch from Smart telecoms to Digitel.

It happen a week after i switch when my line was full of RTO's and a very slow connection. I called them to troubleshoot my line but it took a week and still no answers from the company. I decided to change house and ask them to transfer my line. But it took a month and still counting, and still don't have my line until now! So i bought a cable wires and improvised a way to use my internet line cause my house was just 4 blocks away.

I still keep on calling them to transfer my line or just give me an explanation why they still don't transfer it.

then right now, i had a problem again.

My internet line suddenly slows its connection, well actually it's really slow in the morning..to think that my internet line is 512mbs.

So i called the service center to report and troubleshoot my line. A call representative named Crissa answered my call. She keeps saying to me to do things which i did and hung up the phone which really upsets me. I called again but it took 30mins before someone answered it. I feel so bad. I am a customer and i am paying. Why can't they do their job well? I always experience this every week. and they fixed if after 2 days.

So i advise the people who want to get an internet connection at home in the Philippines not to get Digitel services. You will just feel bad and pissed everyday.

• Rx
    RXRAF Jul 23, 2009

Im also a 5 year Digitel subscriber here in Angeles City Pampanga. It happens this July 2009 until now the DSL connection is like a christmas light it turns on then turn off repeatedly. I called their hotline and the call center agent told me that they will forward my complain. then i've waited that day then the following day no technical assistance called or what just had happened to my DSL connection considering that I'm in there list of the business plan. i've never skip the day without calling their hotline then i asked one of the agents why is it this problem took so long to fix. then they told me that i'm affected in there transmission problem. So transmission problem is the reason why i had this weird feeling no calls from their technical team and even tell me that i will be experiencing network problem in my DSL.Until now their DSL connection sucks!!! That is why im switching to other ISP here in Pampanga. I tell you that the Digitel backbone is the worst and low class, cheap DSL provider.

• Po
    popot Oct 08, 2009

I would like to complain about the very poor service that Digitel is offering, aside from lacking of technicians, they act so late. secondly is the fact that I subscribed for a 1mbps connection and i don't even get atleast 1.0mbps everyday. I think in business we have to be straight about the service we could offer to the client. If they can only give like 700kbps, they should have not offered a 1mbps plan. Filipinos aren't stupid. they have this exclusive site wherein we could test the internet speed and wow, they could give us a result of 1.3mpbs, but the thing is, it's not really accurate. I was an online teacher and my company has this site where we could the test internet connection and from 1.3mbps that digitel site told me what was my internet speed, it turned out that i only have 234kbps for download and 128kbps for upload. we don't deserve this as we pay for a thousand every month..and everyone can use this site.http://helper.tutorabc.com/BandwidthTesting/Bandwidth_Detect.html

bad customer service

DEAR SIR/MADAM:

I would like to report a complaint regarding a delay on the installation of our Internet and landline which is supposed to be installed 3 weeks back.

My sister (Ms. Maria Normelita Babat) availed for the DSL Plan 999 last June 24, 2009 through an agent named Mark Anda. He assured to us that it is a free installation and it will be installed within a maximum of 3 to 4 days. My sister paid the amount asked. But after 4 days we were informed that we have to add P500 for the installation without giving us a convincing explanation. We gave the amount since we really need to have the line connected but no action was done after that.

We decided to visit the Lucena branch office last week and found Mr. Anda at the gate of the office.
He didn't allow us to enter the premise cause he mentioned that there's meeting goin on inside. He just told us that by Friday (July 10), the line will be connected but then he didn't show up.

We called Digitel this morning to follow-up and a certain Mr. Raymond answered the phone and told us that there is no such application for installation under the name of Ms. Normelita M. Babat. He just asked my number and promised to call but then again he didnt call.

I am very disappointed on the service...I would like to complaint the whole Lucena Branch especially Mr. Mark Anda-whoever he is! Please do something about this! This will create bad impression on your company. Your reply is expected! Thank you!

Sincerely,

Maria Nina M. Babat
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Da
    darick Mar 31, 2010

yeah those ### really sucks!!! and the speed of their dsl really sucks 5kbps??? LOL even an mp3 cannot be downloaded damn.. but they insist that they use a very fast dsl connection.. but not is reeally not true..

commented by me. darick ^_^ pldt user but already tried that ###!!

• El
    Ellen Babista Sep 22, 2010

Attention: DIGITEL MANAGER

Dear Sir/ Ma'am,

We would appreciate receiving your advise/ update on the status of our Telephone & internet connection activation, we are experiencing problem of NO INTERNET & DIAL-TONE since last Thursday (Sept 18) up to now (Sept 23)! For your immediate action.

Area: Near Lucban Public Market...

Hoping for your immediate action on this.

Thanks & regards,
    Ellen Babista

• Sh
    shimozikato Mar 08, 2011

Digitel lucena branch is [censor]!

cherry manera May 17, 2011

im working here in kuwait, kahapon nagpakabit ako ng internet sa digitel para nmn po maktipid ako sa mga calls ko sa pinas.pero kakakabit pa lng ng net..nagamit lang ng isang oras after nun wla na.it says DSL no connection...para po sa pamunuan pakiayos namn p ng serbisyo dahil minadali nyo kaming ikabit at magbayad dahil ang sabi last slot na yun sa block nmin tapo nag maikabit na anjan agad ang problema..pakiayos namn po sa welman
    ville block 16 lot 1 bocohan lucena city, , , under name of maryjane panganiban.slamat po...

• Li
    LIZA DADA Jul 26, 2011

PALPAK TALAGA ANG SERBISYO NYU DIGITEL KAYU... ANTAGAL KO NA NIREREQUEST NA MAACTIVATE ANG NDD KO.. OO LANG KAYO NG OO.. ISANG BUWAN NA AKO NGHIHINTAY WALA PA RIN... LILIPAT NA LANG AKO NG PLDT...

jaf123076 May 27, 2013

pakiayus nman ng koneksyon ko kahapon pa q wlang net...jeffrey amorin flores

digitel dsl scam

SCAM YANG DIGITEL NA YAN...nag apply ako ng 1.5Mbps pero ang nakukuha ko lang 210Kbps. Nung nag reklamo ako sa reginal office nila sa Lucena binagsakan ako ng telepono ng manager nila "Mr. GUNIO" ang pangalan. Hindi lang Digitel ang may problema pati ang mga tao nila.

Pag tumatawag ka naman sa hotline nila ang puro hingi lang ng sorry wala namang gingawa. Ayusin nyo naman serbisyo ninyo Digitel!!!

Dapat kasi di pinapayagan magoperate yan eh!!! Gawa naman sana ng aksyon ang Gobyerno para mawalan ng license ang Digitel...

• Jv
    Jv Nabor Jun 20, 2011

DIGITEL REALLY SUCKS! ### DIGITEL! I have 3mbps connections! but my speed on speedtest.net ... ow WTF! i Can't Even Open The Site!

• Ke
    Keanna Aug 17, 2011

DIGIHELL BATAAN, GISING NA KAYO!!! Ang dami na naming may complaint sa inyo pero halos wala pang naaayos. Almost two weeks na ang complain ko, sabi ginagawa naman daw pero bakit hindi naaayos? Ang plan ko is unlimited internet pero last week me alloted time lang ako. From 11pm to 6am. Inayos daw, naging 5 to 10pm naman. Anong pag-aayos ang ginawa nyo dito? Ngayon, wala na akong connection? Ano na naman "alibi" ang maririnig ko dito?
    Pag tumatawag ako sa office nyo, hindi nyo sinasagot? AYUSIN NYO NAMAN ANG MGA REKLAMO, MGA DEMONYO KAYO!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices