Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] Logo

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]

Having problems with Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]?

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 6, 2008. The latest review Property overruns with internet cable lines and pose hazard to our home. was posted on Aug 24, 2021. The latest complaint upgrade to pldt fibr 20 mbps was resolved on Jun 28, 2018. Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 491 reviews. Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] has resolved 51 complaints.

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] Customer Service Contacts

+63 28 888 171 (Customer Service)
+63 28 888 172 (Customer Service)
+63 28 888 173 (Customer Service)
+63 28 888 187 (Directory Assistance)
Ramon Cojuangco Building, Makati Ave., Corner Ayala Ave., Legaspi Village, Makati City Metro
Manila
Philippines - 1200

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] Customer Service. Initial Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]. Discuss the issues you have had with Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] Complaints & Reviews, Page 23

PLDT DSLfees and charges

We asked PLDT to install a business DSL plan to our company May 17, 2014 but apparently the engineer who went here and did the wire work wasn't able to install it and he went awry. We have called PLDT million of times to ask them regarding the installation of our Internet. Our modem was just replaced July 2014 yet we have been charged amounting to 13, 889 pesos for what they claimed bill for our usage since May. Like I said, we weren't able to use the service since it wasn't installed May 2014.
We have talked to the staff of PLDT and visited the Business center as well to deal with this problem, hence no action was taken. We have received an email, August 31, 2014 saying that our request has been granted. But yesterday, September 8, 2014 we received a bill from PLDT amounting to 18, 659 pesos already. We are not willing to pay the whole amount. We will only pay the months that we have used it: July 2014- present no more no less.
I wish PLDT Business center will do something about it.

PLDT Customer Careslow response & bad customer service

We were no longer receiving our printed monthly statement for a couple of months and so we registered on their site to get access to our statement online as it is also very convenient on our part as we always go online however we can only view the summary of our monthly statement but not the details of usage etc. We raised our concern to their customer care department via email last July 17, 2014 and got a response 2 days later that it is being looked into. Days passed and then it turned to weeks. We made constant followups and the response was always that they are looking into the issue and it is on top of their priority. In every email, we noticed that they are using the same email template in every response and it will always take them 2 days or more to respond to my emails. They did not even had the time to change the font color since it is evident that they only changed the name of the recipient in their email template. Now it is already almost the end of August but our issue still hasn't been addressed. We are still not able to view the detailed history of our billing statement.

4 Responses
      • Je
        Jerome Dela Cruz Jul 17, 2017

i cant activate my tvolution box

• Gi
        Gilbert S. Atacador Feb 26, 2015

I am having a problem with the use of the telpad given to us since October being not of used because it has no internet connection, no wifi modem suppose to be included in the delivery to our home . We cannot avail of a fast internet connection. I have made a call already to PLDT customer care service but only promises to send it later. I have paid already an additional monthly payment but no action is taken to update the use of our TELPAD. Why is this happening? Somebody from PLDT Manila calls me to upgrade our telephone but until now no action is given to our complain. Pleas help us improve our internet connection by sending to us a WIFI Modem as part of your promo of upgrading the use of PLDT telephone. Please, Please, Please! Hoping for your kind consideration to this matter as soon as possible. Thank you. God Bless.

• Ba
        Bang Geonzon Aug 25, 2014

I am also having problems with the response time from PLDT. It's been almost 2 weeks now since our internet service was disconnected. As it's a traumatic experience to have to go through their call center, I opted to send them an email, messaged them on FB and even used their customer service via SMS. I only got a response via email after 2 days from my 2nd email (after I copied all the other email addresses I saw on their website, including those for SME and shareholders!). The response via their FB was after a day, but it was just an acknowledgement with no follow through, so I sent a message again afer 2 days, and still haven't receive a response to date (it's been 3 days now). Via SMS, you receive an acknowledgement and they claim that they will call you within the next 30 mins. Somebody did call but you can't hear anything. It happened twice, so I sent 2 more SMS since, but no more calls happened. The last response I received via email said they're having technical issues and has asked someone to look into the reason why I still do not have internet service. Today, I sent an email again, an SMS and an FB message and asked them to just cancel the service and refund me for all advance payments made plus refund since the time the service was taken out.

• Kp
        kpenafort Aug 22, 2014

PLDTpolaroid phone

This is to file a formal complaint regarding replacement of Polaroid cellphone availed under plan 1459 with account no. [protected]. Since the units (tablet & phone) were delivered via counier (speedex) only we just accepted the units in good faith; that the units were in good condition, to our dismay the unit Polaroid phone has been replaced four times already which the replacement given were also defective. The phone is for replacement again, up until now, we are still waiting for the feedback. Insist for the replacement immediately since the account 's running already. We are not amenable for pay the monthly charge due to this concern.

Respond

PLDT Homeunreliable connection and crappy customer service

Just lost my employer because of pldt homebro's unreliable connection today! I fully rely on the internet and its speed since I work online, blog, chat and interact with my boss. I've called their hotline numbers for concerns, chatted them on facebook more than a week now and still no reply up til now. Connection disconnects every 10 seconds and if ever I can connect, the speed is so slow that I can't even open my gmail.
        Another evidence of how slow their connection really is; I tested my internet speed and guess what, an astonishing 0.1mb!!! What can such speed open or browse? Nothing!!! Such a load of useless crap kind of service they have wouldn't you agree? But when it comes to billing reports, payments and such, they're really fast! And mind you guys, they're bandwidth cap is a world record super small 3gb a month compared to other isp's 3-5gb a day!!! And their fliers, homepage and other marketing paraphernalia doesn't clearly state this out so if I were you, never subscribe to pldt, you'll just waste your money and gain a lot of stress...

Respond

PLDT — no internet and telephone since typhhon glenda

Many residents in Los Banos Laguna have no phone and internet since typhoon Glenda. They would not repair...

PLDT — no internet / no dial tone

No internet since July 12th - July 15th. No dial tone at home and called pldt hotline for 5 times and no...

PLDT Malolosdsl connection

Good day, I am very upset to what happen in our PLDT DSL connection. Here's the situation we rented apartment and we had DSL connection and suddenly the owner of the apartment given us the noticed to leave the apartment because it was scheduled for renovation.
          So we transferred the apartment and applied to PLDT for transfer the DSL line to our new apartment. After more than one month of waiting
          for reconnection for DSL and suddenly the PLDT told us that sorry their is no dial tone in your area.
          Please be noted that during that time of waiting for reconnection process we continue paying the monthly bills in PLDT because our product is in lock-in period for three years, meaning we are not allowed to terminate the PLDT DSL connection for three years until and unless we paid the total package amount for TelPAD unit.
          Here's the biggest problem, because of the no dial tone available in our area the PLDT still insisting to pay us the total amount of TelPAD unit plus other charges even without using their services. I plan to return the TelPAD because I don't needed it anymore because our DSL connection is already cancelled due to no dial tone in our area.
          Hoping you can give the priority to resolved my problem and bring attention to your legal department on how can I resolved my problem.

Many Thanks,
          Rogelio C . Sua

PLDTvery poor service

We got our service hooked up last June 7, 2014. About a week after the phone line just went dead. I didn't really care for the land line since we rarely used it. But it really went bad when it affected our internet service as well. It keeps timing out every few minutes and it gets very frustrating. Finally, I decided to call them last July 4. It took me almost the whole day for them to send the tech out and got the run around. They told me he would show up the next day and he did. So the tech went out July 5(saturday) and informed me that there is a problem with the main box and he couldn't have this fixed since it was a saturday and the main office is close. I waspatiend and I said ok and understood. He promised me that he would come on monday to fix it but thepromise fell short. I called 171 and the rep informed me that the tech will come out 8am on Monday, July 7. I called to follow up on that date but then again it was rescheduled without any notice to Tuesday. It's now tuesday and I excused myself from work since no one is available to stay at home today. To my surprise, the tech isn't coming and asked to be rescheduled to wednesday. I became furious. I am not taking another day from work because I cannot afford to. I told them this and they couldn't do anything for me. I was asking for a supervisor and apparently they are in a meeting and cannot take any sup calls. There wasn't even any floor support. They had all left the agents to fend for themselves. My temper got the best of me and I began screaming. I was put to a stop when I heard a guys voice in the background mocking me. I waited for like an hour to get to the supervisor and the agent simply told me that the sup cannot take the call and would just call me back after she's done doing some things. So, here I am now, with no phone service for about 3 weeks, sucky internet connection, and no help at all. I wish there was an office to where we can file formal complaints to. Anyway, the sup promised me a call at 4PM. Her name is Tina Jarabe. I just wish the sup will push through with her commitment when no one else in the company can!

PLDTphone line dead for 12 days

My phone was installed on 16 June 2014. Five days later it went dead on 21 June. I immediately reported the problem and was promised to send a technician to fix it. No technician came. I followed up again and was given the same promise which never happened. Now it has been 12 days and I have been following up everyday to no avail!
              This company is terrible!

• Ra
                  randy serafin Dec 21, 2014

dec 7 n walan kame ni internet saka landline connection. every day kaming tumatawag ang sabi wait for dispatch ng technician 24 to 48 hour.. kaka sawa ng tumawag ng tumawag walang ng yayari may pumunta nga technician nung 13 sutrday na technician tinignan yung connection sa bahay namin. ang dahilan naman walang dalang susi kaya d nya raw magagawa kaya sabi niya bukas ng umaga na ngako pa na pupunta at sya raw mismo ang gagawa. ayon wala p rin dumadating hangang ngayon jeff dela cruz yung name ng technician. tumatawag kame lage ang sagot naman for dispatch naman sabi naman ng isang call center may pumunta n daw sa bahay namin sabi daw ng tachnician sa report sarado daw bahay namin, anu eh mag damag kame sa labas pano walang tao d nmn subdivision yung lugar namin para sabihin walang tao.. ganyan po ba ang orient niyo sa mga tao. sana po m solosyonan nyo po ito e2 po reff # 8189530 eto land # [protected]

Pldt Landline / MYDSLover billing and poor services

As my earlier detailed post did not go thru when the pc reset, here is a summary:
                - PLDT telemarketing told us about extension sim for cellphone to avail of landline features
                - we eventually try 2 extension sims
                - later, one cellphone was stolen from the kid's bag and the other was lost probably at school or malls
                - Aug. 2013 we called PLDT 171 to inform them and have them disable/cut said extension sims
                - PLDT would call us sometimes to tell we have extra call charges which we deem because of our helper or house guests (they did not tell about the extension sim)
                - Dec 2013, they called about extra charges and when we pressed them if it was limited to our landline, we found out about the extension sims are still active and form part of our monthly bills (w/c are automatically included in credit card payments)
                - they assured us that the sims will be disabled/cut off and future offset will be made
                - January 2014, we scrutinized the credit card details and found out that the extension sim bills which keep on getting bigger is also included
                - much inconveniences, costs were already passed on to us and the added burden to have this practice stop is now upon us

over billing and poor services
                over billing and poor services

• Je
                    Jeric Manuel Jun 06, 2014

My internet connection is poor I always get DC when im playing game.
                    So i cant play well. Please fix my internet connection,

PLDTno service

This is the first letter I emailed off to PLDT at Nov. 29- 7:45 pm. followed by another letter on Nov. 30... as aof now, I have not seen or heard from anyone from PLDT.
                  My business phone with DSL was connected Sept. 26, 2013 yet since then almost every day neither my phone line nor my DSL if not both does not work for several hours of the day. Either the phone has no dial tone or the DNS server is not responding.
                  I f you check on your complaint or tel. logs you will see that we have called several times for many days to complain about the problem over & over again. The odd thing is everyone else around (beside or in front ) my establishment has no such problem . Their PLDT or DSL works! All the time.
                  This is a business phone, my business depends on my telephone & DSL internet and my business is losing money because you can not provide the service I am paying PLDT for.
                  Please do something about this asap, get it fixed right & stop telling me whenever I call to complain that it will be attended to in 24 – 48 hrs., every minute I have no line I am losing money with your inefficiency to provide a service.
                  It is Nov. 29, 2013... I have not had a phone line or internet connection since Nov, 28. My first complaint/phone call to your 171 no. was at 9 a.m. of that day, its been more than 36 hours & i have had absolutely no phone or internet.
                  I have called several times & all your customer service has told me is they would send technicians...it's 7:25 pm of Sat & I have not seen a single technician!
                  Lastly make sure that my billing statement reflects the hours of the day that my phone is useless or inoperable.. THUS NOT CHARGE ME FOR THOSE HOURS….

Please I need my phone ASAP... can you get someone to do something about fixing it?

Lourdes de las Cagigas
                  CIMARRON RESTAURANT
                  ADD. 566 TIRONA HIGHWAY BACOOR, CAVITE
                  TEL. NO. [protected]
                  ACCT. NO. - [protected]

To SME CarePLDT Corporate Customer [protected]@pldt.com.ph and 1 More...
                  Today at 11:07 AM

It's Nov. 30 & my phone &internet is still not working. I have just talked to someone on 177 & it the same old story... "24 - 48 hrs & the report will be made to send a technician over". it's been more than 48 hrs, I have called to complain 3-4x everyday since the morning of the 28th. I have emailed a letter to you last night at 7:45 pm, I have not seen a shadow of any technician.
                  What am I suppose to do? I have been nice, patient & have now begin to rage, rave & rant at your customer service. This is crazy, I wonder what or how you will behave if this happened to you. In the meantime my business is close, I am losing money & all the aggravation I've had to go through for PLDT putting me in this position.
                  How in the world are you people able to get away with this kind of service?

PLDT MyDSLmisrepresentation

I subscribed to pldt mydsl because I work from home. I set up an account over the phone by calling 171. I requested a connection speed of 2 mbps which the rep confirmed in a recording. Never mind the fact that they took almost a month to install, the worst part is I did not get the speed plan I requested. After a dozen calls, it turns out that what I was set up with a 1.0 mbps speed at p1, 299 a month, the same amount I was supposed to pay for a 2.0 mbps speed plan. As per the last rep that I spoke with, I am to receive a speed boost of 1 mbps for a total of 2 mbps as part of their so-called promo. Why should I get a promo when I specifically asked for a speed plan of my own choice? As a customer, it is my basic right to get what I am paying for and not be misled in to bs promotion that does not even have a fulfillment date. And here's the ultimate bs of all, I can't frickin' cancel my account because I will end up paying a cancel fee because I am locked into a contract. Nice job pldt, that's highway robbery in broad daylight at it's best. You are no different from the napoleses, crooked cops, and corrupt politicians of the land.

• Ro
                        rolando soril Oct 10, 2014

I'd been paying my monthly bill for about 3, 095. But what i got is just a poor connection, no telephone. I'd been trying to reach PLDT so many times. Then their going to send my bill for 2months?! I'm not paying for nothing!

PLDTscam

Same as me nakakapagcc n pnli q pldt para mkabtan kme ng internet s bhy no choice dn kc aq after mkuha ng ngpakilalang agent na c jhay magaso craulo xa papakulong q xa.nd n ngpaparmdam tntxt at tntwgan q xa nd nya cnasagot tnkas n ata pera q sb 3days lng mag 6days na nkalipas d man lng ngtxt kung nu n lgay ng installation n yan pnunthan q n ng ofis nla nd dw niremit byad q.nd aq papayag nd makulong scamer na yan gagawn q lhat para mkulong manlolokong agent n un!

PLDTpoor service

Sobrang bagal ang response sa problem about connection. Pagtumawag ka sa 171 parang recording lang palagi sagot ng mga CSR nila sabi nasa technical team na naghahandle at Tinetesting ang line. Tuwing tawag mo palaging ganun ang sagot nila. Mag 6 days na wala internet ang Internet Cafe namin, wala man lang concern kung malugi ka, ilang araw wala kami benta. Ang bilis bilis mamutol may penalty pa pagreconnect pero ang bagal bagal naman ng serbisyo. Kung may mataas lang sana na speed ang Globe di na sna ako lumipat.

2 Responses
                          • Sh
                            shirly malubag Dec 11, 2014

POOOOOR service po talaga ang PLDC...Ilang araw na kami wala net hanggang ngaun wala pa rin >>araw araw na kami tumawag sa [protected] paulit ulit pa rin ang sinasabi inaayos na daw, .tama po kau kung makasingil ang bilis bilis pero kapag wala net wala sila pakialam..kaya ung mga nilalagay nila sa ad nila na sila ay good partner ng mga negosyo isang malaking KASINUNGALINGAN..dahil sila lang talaga nakikinabang..saan kaya pwede mag comaplain para naman makita dito kung ano ba talaga ang i-improved nila para naman hindi naaapektuhan ang mga small business cafe na katulad ko..

• Mo
                            moodychef09 Feb 17, 2013

Experiencing this for 3 days already. No dial tone and dsl connection. Internet cafe din kami at 3 days na ang lugi namin na pambayad sana sa PLDT bill namin. Ngayon, paano namin sila mababayaran, eh yung technical support nila sobrang bagal at walang kwenta? Ilang beses na rin ako paulit ulit tumatawag sa kanila, paulit ulit rin lang yung sinasabi nila. How long does that effing remote line testing take ba? Saka bakit di na lang sila magdispatch agad ng team na mag-aayos? Para namang irerefund nila yung nalugi ng shop ko. Mga putangina talaga niyang taga PLDT na yan. Wala lang ako talagang choice na malipatan kasi walang available na line ang globe saka bayantel sa amin eh. Bwiset talaga PLDT!!

Digitelwifi connection

It's been a month since we've noticed that the Wifi Connection is not working in my laptop and iphone unit. I tried to call their customer service number at 1200. Answering machine is continously giving the instructions on what to choose from the service options that you would like to ask for and once I choose the option for customer service representative the call will be dropped. I tried it for several times and and I even chose the other services that requires a customer service representative's help and it still the same scenario. In short there was no available customer service representative who could extend and answer my present problem.

Hope you could help me to address this issue to Digitel accordingly.

Chistopher Silan Jul 12, 2012

Walang kwenta customer service ng DIGITEL, I lost my inbound and outbound calls for almost 1 month na and I still haven't received any feedback. lahat ng contact options nila from calling the hotline to emailing customer support walang kwenta. I was on hold for their customer service for 30 mins then all of a sudden the line got dropped! dapat na ireklamo sa NTC ang punyetang kompanyang ito.
                              PLDT wala ba kayong gagawing actions to improve your newly bought asset? ang daming na pe-perwisyo!

PLDTid not wearing properly & customer impolitely attended

I went to pldt office, address stated above at around 4pm-5pm today 15.12.2010 to report my pldt landline and to pay my bills. I am about to get my ticket no. And I saw the guard caloyo standing beside, so I said "I need a ticket to cashier and customer care", but he irritably said "does it have w/tax"? I said "yes and I need a ticket to cashier and customer care". He handed me ticket no. Only to customer care and no ticket no. To cashier and he said irritably again "go to customer care and ask endorsement". I said "I need ticket to cashier also" and he didn't allow me to get my own ticket. I asked his name but he did not give his name, so I try to look at his id but when I look, it was the back of his id. So, reversed it and did not saw clearly his name because he inserted the id at the reverse side of the id holder.

I am reporting this complaint because many people may have bad intention for not wearing the id properly that will jeopardize your business reputations. And I am also hoping that on my next visit it will be a good experience and not this same incident I just encountered today.

• Ia
                                IAN TORREGOSA May 07, 2015

walang hiyang security guard kapal din ni manong noh?

PLDT — inefficient/poor service of dsl/landline

This is to air and let subscribers/future subscribers that the PLDTMy DSL is not as good as it is promoted...

Digitel — no service

I have been a Digitel subscriber (landline, home phone service) for many years - - I have put up with their...

Digitel Dsl Bundle Php1, 199slow connection/always no connection/slow connection

PUTANG INANG DIGITEL YAN!!! MGA WALANG KWENTANG SERBISYO ANG BINIBIGAY SA MGA SUBSCRIBER NA KAGAYA KO!! MAGSARA NA KAYO!!! can i sue this company for misleading ads?? gusto kong makabawi sa mga hayop na yan eh!!! mga manloloko!!! 1mbps ang kinuha kong plan pero ang nakukuha kong speed is 0.53mbps lang!! ilang months na to ganito eh... pag tumawag ka naman sa hotline nila... wala rin nangyayari..

• Ri
                                  rich26 Dec 15, 2010

I have the same problems. They (Digitel Reps) came to my apartment but they didn't tell me that the P999 plan will give me dynamic IP. Now that I've seen that 1Mbps is not much of a difference, I'm not going to pursue upgrading my plan. And yes, their service suck, BIG TIME!

Digitel Dsl — poor service resulting for me to loose my job

Dear ATTY. WILLIAM PAMINTUAN, I am writing to express my displeasure on service dealing with DIGITEL DSL...