Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] Logo

Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]

Having problems with Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT]?

+63 28 888 171 (Customer Service)
+63 28 888 172 (Customer Service)
+63 28 888 173 (Customer Service)
+63 28 888 187 (Directory Assistance)
Ramon Cojuangco Building, Makati Ave., Corner Ayala Ave., Legaspi Village, Makati City Metro
Manila
Philippines - 1200

Complaints & Reviews

digitel dsl sucks big time!!!

DIGITEL DSL SUCKS BIG TIME! Men i still remember when an agent from Digitel offers me a heck of a service...

very poor service

Wag na kau mag avail ng services ng digitel... Sobrang pangit ng services nila... From time to time nawawala ang internet connection, pati ang landline terible!!! Napakaugong!!! I just wanted to have an internet connection immediately kaya ako nagpakabit sa digitel... But i'm very disppointed sa services nila... Walang wala sila sa pldt (my bf uses pldt kaya I can compare) imagine, first week of april when I first reported my problem with digitel malolos, wala pa din action! Everyday tumatawag ako sa digitel malolos, pag busy ang customer service kahit security guard kinakausap ko para lang maireport at maifollow ang previous reports ko... Just 2day katatawag ko lang ulit sa digitel only to find out na nung april 28 lang daw ako nagawaan ng report!!! My god!!! First week of april pa ako nagreport and religiously everyday i've been calling their office for follow up tapoos april 28 lang nai turn over sa technician ang case ko... I don't know kung ngaun ba may mag-aayos ng line ko pero I hope... At sana d na lang ako nagmadali na magka internet para d sana ako napasubo sa digitel!!! Sobrang nakakainis ang serbisyo nila!!! Poor service to the max!!!

• Di
    DigitelSux May 26, 2009

Is Digitel ISP serious? As what the internet speed checker said, there is no way that my internet ISP is ADSL! BTW, you can't play anything without disconnecting nor surf the web without reading CANNOT FIND SERVER.

WTF is wrong??? It's like dial-up is better than this...poor..thing.

How pathetic is 100kbps below normal???

I could see that many people have complaints bout this, but can the company itself see them? No action of improvement is seen!

If they don't want SmartBro beating them, then could they try Improving their pathetic service?!?!?!

• De
    Denis S Alabado Jun 07, 2009

naiinis ako dito sa DSl digitel kasi nag aplay kami nang plan 1500.inaasahan namin na maganda ang takbo hindi rin kasi minsan at kadalasan laging bumababa ang speeds saka yun 1500 na binabayaran mo sa digitel hindi ka satisfy kasi pagpunta palang dito yun current na tinatawag nila ay bawas na daw so therefore panglalamang yan sa mag cunsomer na dapat tama at sapat sa kanilang binabayad, dapat tama bakit ganyan, upang masatisfy bilang isang kunsumer, hindi ehh kailangan mo pang tawagan at ireklamo

• Bl
    blackcobra Jul 19, 2009

Digitel Really sucks!

• Pe
    Peter Pandesal Jul 25, 2009

Digitel internet connection is STUPID with a capital S... tang-ina puro DISCONNECT !!! every 5 min or so DC PUTANG INA TALAGA!!!

• Fl
    flyingsnow Aug 25, 2009

ang bagal nga...kainis...hnd b yan nakikita ng digitel??yung mga reklamo???!!!...ayaw gwan ng paraan...!!!

• Ke
    Keanna Aug 14, 2011

pare-parehas tayo ng problema sa DIGITEL. Plan 777 din ako. Nung una ok pa at pag nagkaproblema, the most na yung two days. Pero nitong nakaraan, almost two weeks bago ayusin ang problema. Pinapalitan lang nila yung report number para siguro mapagtakpan ang pagkukulang nila. Naranasan ko rin na tumawag yung technician at sinabing ginagawa na nya pero imbes na umayos lalo pang pumapalpak. Imagine nagkaka-internet lang ako from 11pm to 5am. Paano magagamit ng estudyante ang ganitong schedule? Palpak na ang service ng DIGIHELL!!!

I can't play online games anymore

I subscribed to Digitel Bida Plan 777, the first month was fine because i can play online games even though...

poor digitel landline/dsl service

Digitel has a very poor service. We are subscribed in Digitel Telephone line with ADSL service. We have...

scam, false advertisement

I inquire to a digitel business center here in Taytay, they have this promo Ads Bida it clearly stated there that you need only four requirement Proof of Biling, valid ID, 500 installation fee and one month deposit. So I apply and fill up a form in front of their employee who guide me, she ask me question about the location where I want the telephone to be installed, I tolded her its rented and were using it for business and thats it, we presume we did okay since their requirement are simple, the next day a certain supervisor and an employee visited us in the shop, an onsite visit after looking around they ask for the requirements a proof of billing and two valid ID all photo copied now a problem occur since the meralco bill is still in the original Tenant's name, the supervisor ask me to acquire a barangay clearance so I can use the bill statement for the requirement, then he ask me for the payment, since he has a receipt as he stated. where glad since he ask for payment we presume that we met their requirements and we only lack a barangay clearance which I have acquired and have submitted to them. So we did pay and was promised a telephone after two to three days, the next day an employee of digitel call, now his doing a CI he tod me I'm lacking a TIN since my place is a business which did not came up on two events, inquiry and application and on the onsite visit. I told the employee that no one have told me that I need a TIN to apply and it's not on their advertisement. I ask him why telling me this now after I have paid, I thought we already passed and was already promised an installation, after that I text the one who done the onsight and reply he look into it. After a day he text me demand to bring the barangay clearance to their office so that the phone can be installed the following day, we did, but days pass by with no phone, then a lady call from digitel, now we lack two contact person and ask us to settle the meralco bill which we did and supply them with two contact person, but still of no lack still no phone. I finally decided to call them up and check for the status, they said they have not receive the requirements. So I personally bring the requirement to them ask them once and for all what other requirement I'm still lacking, the TIN came up again after all those waiting, and submitting, I told the lady that I'm talking to why did they not ask me for the TIN when I'm inquiring, when they done <textarea name="text" id="text" id="txtarea">I inquire to a digitel business center here in Taytay, they have this promo Ads Bida it clearly stated there that you need only four requirement Proof of Biling, valid ID, 500 installation fee and one month deposit. So I apply and fill up a form in front of their employee who guide me, she ask me question about the location where I want the telephone to be installed, I tolded her its rented and were using it for business and thats it, we presume we did okay since their requirement are simple, the next day a certain supervisor and an employee visited us in the shop, an onsite visit after looking around they ask for the requirements a proof of billing and two valid ID all photo copied now a problem occur since the meralco bill is still in the original Tenant's name, the supervisor ask me to acquire a barangay clearance so I can use the bill statement for the requirement, then he ask me for the payment, since he has a receipt as he stated. where glad since he ask for payment we presume that we met their requirements and we only lack a barangay clearance which I have acquired and have submitted to them. So we did pay and was promised a telephone after two to three days, the next day an employee of digitel call, now his doing a CI he tod me I'm lacking a TIN since my place is a business which did not came up on two events, inquiry and application and on the onsite visit. I told the employee that no one have told me that I need a TIN to apply and it's not on their advertisement. I ask him why telling me this now after I have paid, I thought we already passed and was already promised an installation, after that I text the one who done the onsight and reply he look into it. After a day he text me demand to bring the barangay clearance to their office so that the phone can be installed the following day, we did, but days pass by with no phone, then a lady call from digitel, now we lack two contact person and ask us to settle the meralco bill which we did and supply them with two contact person, but still of no lack still no phone. I finally decided to call them up and check for the status, they said they have not receive the requirements. So I personally bring the requirement to them ask them once and for all what other requirement I'm still lacking, the TIN came up again after all those waiting, and submitting, I told the lady that I'm talking to why did they not ask me for the TIN when I'm inquiring, when they done the onsight . Why not ask for the full requirement before asking for payment and why it is not stated in their advertisement. She only answer, it is not in her hand someothers have decline my application, and its company policy so they can do that. So I give up, It will took me time to acquire a TIN since ny business is not that big and still coping, I ask the lady can I have my money back since they are not going to provide me with a phone, she answered yes, but it will took at least a month before i can have a refund, i ask her why she answered they are going to process my check, it took them only a second to have my money and took me several agoning days of compliance for nothing not to mentioned the expenses, now they are still going to torture me while I wait for my check. Something smell fishy. Will they pay for my money's interest, now I know why they demand for payment right away!

• 4r
    4r brothers Jun 07, 2009

Yes this is true, my plan is 1800 dapat 1.5 mb sabi ng agent ng magpa-install ako pero ngayon recorded sa digitel scam office 1 mb lang laging lugi ko sa digitel scam. ito ang masakit 256 kbps lang palagi ang default setting ng modem ko scam talaga sila. dito me sa Gen. Trias, Cavite, kung gusto ninyong makita ang default speed sa modem ito ang ip ng modem 192.168.1.1 makikita ninyo dito sa ang maximum speed ng internet connection ninyo.

Chams Feb 01, 2010

Actually same incident happened to me as in same story...Nakakaloka nga yang digitel e! Di ko din maintindihan yung policy nla pag dating s application. Ang dami daming hinihingi pero nung una 3 lng na requirements ang hininhi s akin...later on ang dami n nilang idinadagdag. Pag-tumawag k s CS nla tatanungin mo, wla din nman maisagot. lagi n lang sinasabi gagawa sila ng report, araw- araw biruin mo tumatawag ako tapos araw araw din sila gumagawa ng report? tpos tatanungin ka nila " Is that all your concern Mam"..di b nakakainis? di namn nla nasagot yung una mong concern tpos tatanungin ka nila kung may corncern p?...BULOK talaga yang Digitel...wlang kwenta!

scammer!!!

Digitel dsl internet connection really suck !!! alwasy sila promise punta sa house pra connect my mom...

dsl speed

I've been a DIGITELONE DSL subscriber for almost 2 years now. I have been paying for the advertise DSL...

bad service, lowering plan speed

Signed up for Digitel Plan Bida 1232 with Bandwith of 832Kbps. I am a retired networking specialist so I always keep a check through my router to see what the company is doing to my speed settings. Every month they drop my speed lower, I call a friend at the company to complain, who chews them out over it, and they straighten it out for a couple of weeks then they set me right back to a lower speed again. I am tired of paying for 832Kbps and then finding out through my router they have changed the settings at the company to only 128Kbps and only 59 Kbps upload speed (dialup speed). I wonder how they would feel if they went to market to buy meat and paid for 832 kilo but were only getting 128 kilo of meat each purchase. I am not talking about speedtest results, but the subscriber settings set at the companies DSLAM and other servers regulating subscriber internet speed.

digitel internet speed is temporary

It never ends!!! They gave me five months of (almost) problem free connection. After complaining for the whole month of may... Took me 47 calls (1800-[protected]) and some 30 more calls to our local provincial help desks which there are 4!!!... That amount of effort in 30 days!!!... Finally paid for a fairly good connection for the months jun, jul, aug, sept and october!!!

5 months after... (nov.3, 2008) my seemingly good connection expired?!!!... It's like "ok, he's had enough... Let him begggg for it again!!!"

What's happening digitel? I've called numerous times the local desks and they've been exceptionally accommodating... Thanks to them... But I don't need phonepals (shoot me!)...

You have proven many times you can make my connection the way it should be (what I pay for)... Why can't you just let it be?... Why do I need to call when I need a speedy net... Fix for a day or two and back to slow again? You are driving me nuts with your temporary solution to my problem... Can"t you fix it once and for all? I know you can... Just like you've done 5 mos. Ago and years before!

I hate smartbro and you can't make me transfer to them... You should be thankful for that... And you can show me how thankful you are by fixing my problem...

I'm not asking for a rebate this time... Just give me what i'm supposed to be paying for! You can have my money if that's what you really cared about!... But, fix my connection!!!... And i'm not saying please!

Data no: [protected]

• Bi
    BingKulas Oct 09, 2013

Please provide as much information as possible...
    Dear PLDT-DIGITEL,

We have requested to discontinue our Digitel phone accounts due to poor line service (disruption, static noises, no dial tone for weeks) and poor handling of customer complaints.

We have relayed our intention to discontinue service thru our local Digitel Office in Bicol after November 2012. The phone service was disconnected (no more tone/calling service) but the monthly SOA continued to be sent. We were advised to wait for the adjustment billing since Digitel is in transition due to the acquisition by PLDT. We were informed of the same predicament each time we went to Digitel after every monthly billing being sent. Around April 2013, the Digitel office closed and we were redirected to SUN Cellular Office.

We went to the SUN Office, we were also advised the same thing - to wait for the adjustment reflecting the discontinuance since our request from December 2012. We were informed that they were experiencing major technical problems due to unserviceable old network and billing adjustment problems due to the migration of Digitel accounts to PLDT. We were asked to wait again and again and again. This was almost six months ago.

When we still received the Digitel-August 2013 SOA, we decided to go directly and express our complaint to Digitel. Due to no access to a PLDT line or any form of landline (we were dedicated Digitel clients), we tried the following ways to contact Digitel as relayed in their website and Digitel - "What's New"-TALK TO US section. Here’s where a host of other problems caused us alarm as a consumer, these are the results:

1) WEBSITE www.digitel.ph/talktous NOT FOUND - The page just showed this: Not Found - The requested URL /content/view/38/46/ was not found on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

2) DIGITEL-HOMEPAGE-SUPPORT SECTION-CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE DOES NOT SEND - We tried sending our complaint letter 5x and 5x the following window message appears: “The page at lec.digitel.ph says: System error/No mailing list and/or Autoresponder found.

3) EMAIL [email protected]@digitel.ph DOES NOT ACCEPT EMAIL SENT – We sent our complaint and an email was sent saying this: “This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients failed [email protected]

4) SENDING “DG REG” TO MOBILE 0922-9991200 (for other networks) NO RESPONSE/REPLY - We tried to register by sending said text to the number indicated for other networks and still got no response until now. We tried calling that number it just blink out on us - no ringing no nothing.

5) 177 (migrated to PLDT) NO PLDT IN OUR AREAS

6) DIGITEL LANDLINE - BUSINESS CENTERS - CLOSED

7) SUN SHOP IN OUR AREA INCAPABLE OF ANSWERING BILLING COMPLAINT

In Digitel’s SOA, it says there: “Please examine your SOA for any errors. If no error is reported to Digitel Hotline 1200 within 45 days from statement date, the SOA will be considered conclusively correct and final.”

The danger is that they are legally binding all Digitel customers to this obligation and yet the prescribed ways to contact them to report errors or complaints are NON-EXISTENT, A CHARADE. All those seven instances to supposedly “contact Digitel” repeatedly showcase “bad faith” towards their obligation to the ordinary consumer, a company which PLDT have acquired since October 2011.

We believe in PLDT. As much as we want to migrate our plan, it is not available for Bicol, yet. In the meantime, we would like to see how PLDT handle these problems and extend the promise they made, as follows:

“In October 2011, PLDT acquired Digitel from JG Summit holdings, vowing to continue providing Digitel’s customers best value in terms of price, quality, and range of products and services. PLDT's acquisition of Digitel ensured that Digitel remains in good hands, as Digitel stands to benefit from PLDT’s extensive infrastructure and diverse service offerings.” (see http://www.suncellular.com.ph/about_us.php)

Please look into these matters. We are not alone (see http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/digitel-c174452.html) in our predicament. We believe in PLDT's promise and are awaiting your immediate action on our complaint. Thank you!

very poor, bad, disgusting service!!!

I HAVE SUBSCRIBED TO DIGITEL-BIDA PLAN 999 LAST SEPT. UNTIL THIS VERY DAY, MY TELEPHONE LINE WAS NOT YET...

digitel bad service

I am a Digitel subscriber and I had a 128kbps speed but I applied for the new Bida 832kbps around June-July...

no refund

Originally signed up for landline with internet and paid P1227.00.After 1 week nothing had happened so I attend their office.I am told it is scheduled for 2 days time.
No one came that day so 2 days later I attend their office again.Told yes will be in afternoon.No on appeared.Next week I atttend office again only to be told that I would need to pay an extra charge for additional cabling.
I informed them that this was never made known to me when I first paid deposit and I wished to cancel.They told me refund would be 2-3 weeks and they would contact me.They never have despite 2 letters written to them.
This Digitel company sucks.

Mark Nov 14, 2008

OO nga ganyan din ako 3 months n wala pa refund bida 777 din ang apply ko wala kuwenta talaga kahit ano department ng DIGITEL mapa technical lalo na admin

• Yl
    ylher Mar 05, 2009

Ako rin po..nag apply ako sa kanila nung.. month of nov. they told me n 2-3 days daw po makakabitan na kami ng internet.. hanggang lumipas na yung 2008, at nag palit n ng 2009.. wala pa rin ng yayari.. lalo na yung department dian sa Dasmariñas, Office... grabe.. pinapabalik-balik lang nila yung mga customer nila, , , 1 time pag punta ko dun for follow up.. meron isang customer din me nakasabay, , galit na galit na nagpunta dun sa office ng Dasma, Branch, , at sabi dun sa isang agent ng DIGITEL "hoy, , nakikilala mo na ba ako sa ilang linggo kong pabalik-balik ko dito sa opisina nio? puro kayo follow up. wala naman kayo ginagawa...anu na pangalan mo? at irereport kita sa Main Office ng DIGITEL" im not mention it the name of the agent.. kasi nakakhiya talaga... when i heard it nag dalawang isip na ako.. na baka ganun nga talaga yung sistema ng DIGITEL dito sa DASMA, BRANCH.. wla silang sistema dun... nakahihiya... kung dapat palitan palitan na., , nakakasira sila ng imgae ng DIGITEL.. marami pa naman nag sabi sakin na maganda sa DIGITEL.. panu ko irerecomend sa iba yung digitel if ganyan yung nakita at ngyari saki?...

• Ca
    Castell Mar 11, 2009

kung di pa kayo nakasubscribe, you might wanna read my posts in pinoydsl.net:

baka sakali makatulong sa decisions nyo.

• Ci
    citizen on 'd act May 11, 2009

hindi lang jan s branch nyo...pti d2 sa batangas gnon sistema...ndi cguro nila naki2ta un nkpost n mission and vision s wall office nila...

• Ti
    tirador May 22, 2009

ganun din dito sa laguna..napkawalang hiya ang mg a yan.. biruin mo..dinisapproved ung application ko..matapos nila kunin ung deposit daw n almost 1500..ngyn ngpparefund ako sabi 2-3weeks daw mkkuha ko n pera ko..magkkalahating taon na wla prin nkkbdtrip tlga..bulok tlga ang systema ng digitel n yan.!hoy!! digitel mahiya nman kayo!! pera ng mga tao ginagamit nyo for no interest ang kapal ng mukha nyo..magsara n kayo!!ilang beses n akong ngfollowup sa refund ko nung una nxt month ng nxt month kya nkaabot n ngun ng kalahating taon..tpos lately bumaba n nmn sa nxt week naka ilang nxt n paulit ulit ang sinsabi meron n nxt week n nmn...putang ina nyo ayusin nyo systema nyo!! anong klaseng companya yan mandurugas!! one time naabutan ko pa dun ang isang babae halos aatakehin n sa galit..e 3 weeks n raw sya wlang internet..tpos tuloy t uloy ang bill..buti nmn at d a ko nkabitan ng digihell n yan..pero til now dprin binigay ang pera ko sayang nmn..kng pinutang ko un malaki n tubo nun..kung ako sa inyong mga ngbbalak mgpakabit ng landline or internet look b 4 u leap muna..nko po..wag n po kyo sa digihell bulok tlga un lng massabi ko...

• Di
    DIGI HELL! Mar 17, 2011

tama! mga PI kayo Digitel bwisit! kakakabit lang ng DSL wifi wala pa din magawa hindi man lang magamit technical problem parati 4 na araw na walang DSL at phone. ano ba yan, wala pang one week e palpak na

a lot of assorted internet service problems

My internet connection was installed about a year ago, for the first week when it was already "installed" and...

i've been scammed!

I'm a regular Dsl subscriber until i had my internet connection upgraded to a better speed. It'...

false advertising

Digitel is advertising several plans for DSL ranging from 384Kbps to 1.5Mbps under the Bida program bunndled...

non-issuance of approved credit adjustments to phone & dsl subscription

Telephone no. [protected] Dsl-data no. [protected] Subscriber: marina a. dulla // regina a. dulla I am...