Dazzlewhitedazzlewhite - sign up for class action

Come on everyone around the world that's had a raw deal from this company - sign up to this thread and lets see what can actually be done to put a halt to this pandemic rip-off.

• Ed
    Ed Hargaden Aug 08, 2009

Total ripoff! Please include me in the class action suit. More importantly, stop billing me!!!

Ed Hargaden
    Fort Myerws Fl [protected]

• Da
    dazzlepoo Aug 13, 2009

sign me up
    ive been robbed by these companies too

email me at

• Ce
    cerealkiller77 Aug 21, 2009

Right there with you. Sign me up.

• Bk
    bkgardner1 Aug 26, 2009

I would also like to participate in this suit. [email protected]

lady Alice plage Aug 31, 2009

sign us up to we would like to particpate in this suit [email protected]

• Sh
    show.themoff Sep 15, 2009

I hope you haven't given up on your cause. I too am on a mission. please tell/write anyone who has been scammed from these companies (which are many) to file a complaint at www.fraud.org. this is the national consumers league who works with the national fraud information center. they collect complaints to detect patterns of wrong doing that lead to investigtions and prosecutions. the more complaints that are sent in only increases that pattern and these criminals will be hunted down. I don't care what these comments say about how they do not try to make it inconvient for the consumer, that's a bunch of bull*! who every wrote that comment couldn't even leave his/her name (think their hiding something, dah) let's do this!

• Ge
    George/Canada Sep 18, 2009

Please also count me in for this suit.

Ladydi46 Oct 11, 2009

I got taken big time by this one too. I'm in for a class action !

• Fa
    fandt894 Oct 20, 2009

I'm in, contact me at [email protected] have also been duped for over $300 in charges in ONE month from various named companies...none of which is the actual product name. I'd list them here but my hand is cramped from posting on other boards lol Needless to say fraud charges have been filed via my bank so they aren't getting any more money from me that's for sure!!!

• Ti
    tigermom Oct 21, 2009

sign me up!

Lannyfay Oct 27, 2009

Please add me to your class action - My contact details are [email protected] - let me know if I am eligible to join you as I live in Australia, but I have been ripped off by this company AFTER cancelling the subscription. Came home after being overseas for 10 weeks visiting with friends only to find over $230 in charges have been billed to my credit card during my absence.

• Dj
    DJ Mayer Nov 03, 2009

I am in too -- I was sucked in to the Dazzle White ad and tried the "risk free" trial for $1.95. I product was awful, so I promptly canceled the subscription. I have had unauthorized charges to my account since. Contact me @ [email protected]

• Mi
    Mike Schwager Nov 03, 2009

This company uses deceptive marketing practices and I want to be part of any class action lawsuit against them. Please tell me where to sign up. Cleanwhites is another one that is even worse.
    Mike Schwager [email protected]

andromeda51 Nov 04, 2009

This dazzlewhite and premiumwhite company is one company acting as two different company. they are out to scam people. they will trap you to sign up for one trial offer for 2 week for $1.95 and another one for 99 cents but actually sign you up for monthly $87.62 something of unknown service. they will demand you to return their junk they sent (which they claimed to send on 10-24 which arrived via space rocket to my house on 10-24). this so called teeth whitening product trial offer is actually to get you trap into some monthly payment of something else they will mention in small printing. anyone saw this advertising do not order. but demend them to stop this fraud and deceit. if you have been cheated like me promptly report to your credit card company — bank whoever. cancel that credit card or debit card immediately. otherwise they will continue to charge anything they want. I just can not believe this blatant scam could go on. they are still actively advertising.

• Fe
    fedupconsumer2009 Nov 06, 2009

Something has to be done to stop these companies: Dazzle White/Total White/Elite Pack, they are robbing people blind and getting away with it!!!

• Be
    beenscamed17 Dec 04, 2009

I also have gotten in the same scam from dazzle white! first charged the $1.97. and
    After I returned the product they soon charged me the $87.62 after I had canceled!
    I have called everyday for the last week about getting a refund and even with my recipt from the post office they still will not give it to me!! they are fraud and a fake
    And I am really upset about this scam!!! as far as your refund? bull! you keep stating unforseen issues like "our wharehouse is behind" and other dumb answers they will give you! I am contacting an attorney and please add me to your class action!

• Be
    beenscamed17 Dec 04, 2009

I not only want a refund but I want ALL the time I put in in calling them daily and writing to goverments and emails sent out! They need to be Shut Down!
    Dazzle White should be called "Scamed You Right?"

One very very very unhappy person!

• Un
    unhappy2009 Dec 08, 2009

Total ripoff! Please include me in the class action suit.

• Mk
    mkbalways Dec 09, 2009

Same here, got me for $87.62, finally got a refund statement that said money would be put back into my account and if not in there in 2 weeks I was to reply to [email protected] that and got a failure notice on that email address.Include me !

• Dg
    dghdlkj Dec 23, 2009

they got me for$174 USD in less than two weeks... count me in [email protected]

• Ni
    nicola36 Dec 31, 2009

please include me for any action taken.just had bank statement, £ taken to value of £150 in 6weeks!!! with 2 different company names ULTIFRESHWELL and SUP SMILEBRIGHT...product i receoved (so called free trial) was dazzlesmile [email protected] thanks

• Ed
    ed wallman Jan 21, 2010

sign me up as well some how these people need to be stopped contact me at [email protected]

• Fr
    FrankJones May 14, 2010

count me in

• ~ Merilee ~ Dec 07, 2010

Please include me in the class action lawsuit being taken against this evil person as well as all the individual companies he has created to perpetrate these scams. I can be contacted at [email protected]