Having problems with DazzleWhite?

Complaints & Reviews

Dazzle White — Fraud/Non disclosure of automatic sign-up with Dazzle White sister companies

I signed up for a free trial of Dazzle White product only with the understanding of non-refundable shipping...

Dazzlewhitefraudulant activity

To whom it may concern at Irelandfreestuff.com Please unsubscribe me from this product that you have helped promote as i as very disappointed with this offer and the fact that i was over charged at 43 euros instead of the 14.90 dollars as promised in your advertisement i have tried to ring the number advertised to cancel this as the product arrived later than advertised. I believe this is false advertising and is dispicable that you can do this as a company. Please advise how i can get unsubscribed from this fraudulant activity that you are promoting! Product code - DazzleWhite Transaction Number: DZW061245589006
This is your receipt for your $14.90 purchase of a 14 day trial.

• 2n
      2no_or_not2no Jul 18, 2009

call them or e-mail them that you want to cancel. If you e-mail them then keep a copy of the e-mail for yourself. if they charge you then dispute the charge with your card co. and send them a copy of the e-mail of cancellation. Also, tell them what happens when calling the number provided by the seller. The cad co. can do a chargeback for the above reasons. good luck chap.

Dazzle White — term & conditions are unclear

I ordered trial on 7/11/09 but term & conditions are hidden. I found the term & conditions on bottom of page...

Dazzle White — bogus charges

My husband thought he was ordering a trail sample of Dazzle White for the shipping charge only of $4.95. When...

Dazzlewhiteunauthorized deduction from account

This is a followup for all of those who are angry with unauthorized deductions from their accounts from Dazzelwhite and it's affiliates.

I finally got "Jasmine", a Customer Service Agent, at Dazzelwhite, by calling [protected], the same number that appears on it's site. I have been calling this number for two weeks, but nobody ever answers.

To get a refund:

1. Return all 'unused' portions of the product to the return address on your label. Mine envelope reads: Dazzelwhite, P.O. Box 10233, Des Moines, IA 50381. I read this address to Jasmine, while on the phone with her, and she confirmed that this was the place to make my return.

2. On the outside of your return you must write your Cancellation Number. She finally gave me one, after I pressed her.

3. You must insure the package for the value, even though Jasmine said I did not have to insure it for the $58.76, I know better. If you do not, then you are liable to Dazzlewhite for the value not covered by your insurance. So, insure for the full amount.

4. I asked her about canceling the affiliates who also deducted from my account, and her response is that information is available under Dazzlewhite's Terms & Conditions. IT IS NOT! I related that I printed it all out (which I did, in order to file with the Attorney General), and read it all, last night. There is NOTHING in any of Dazzlewhite's documents, on its site, to indicate who the affiliates are. They are, according Jasmine, as follows:

(a) Comprehensive Weight Loss: [protected]. I called five minutes after talking with Jasmine. The Customer Service Agent said that my account (subscription) was canceled earlier this date (July 9, 2009). I asked her who canceled it, and she said she could not tell. I suppose it was Jasmine, however, Jasmine said that she could not do any cancellations with the affiliates, for me. So, be warned, ...you must call!

(b) Insider Secrets: [protected].

BE SURE TO ASK (a) and (b) for Cancellation Numbers!!! They will not voluntarily provide them!!!

WRITE THEM DOWN!!!

I also took the liberty of writing down the Agent's names for each affiliate, ..just in case I may need them later.

I intend to file with the Attorney General because I doubt we will ever see our money. I also know that the 'business practices' of all of the above, are illegal. They closed down the 866 number for Dazzlewhite for two weeks, so that nobody could call to cancel. Then, they tell their agents that the information for canceling the affiliate subscriptions, is on it's site. IT IS NOT! I had to ask Dazzlewhite's Agent for the contact information, as well as the names of those affiliates, as they do not appear anywhere on Dazzlewhite's site!

These two infractions, alone, are enough to shut this company down, and stop them from reorganizing under another name, and doing business, as usual. They are rip-offs!

I found that Dazzlewhite's LLC is doing business as, at least, four other names, just by Googling JDW (which is their holding company's name). I am providing ALL information to the Attorney General. They will work with Idaho's A.G. to stop this company from defrauding anybody else!!!

Note: None of the above was included, or noted on Dazzlewhite's website, as of yesterday, ..which is illegal business practices.

Also, if you used a Debit Card for your payment, Dazzlewhite, and it's affiliates, are in violation of the Rules and Regulations of the Federal Trade Commission! I filed yesterday with them. It is illegal for any company to use a debit card as a form of repeat deductions from anybody's bank account. Dazzle white even states this on their web site, under Terms & Conditions, and they are well aware that they are in violation of this law since they posted it, and I found it on the FTC website!

Join me in returning your products, as I outlined above. Be sure to make your telephone calls, write down your cancellation numbers, Customer Service Agent's names, and any information they give you! Be sure to insure your package for the full amount that you were charged by Dazzlewhite. Be sure to write the Cancellation Number on the outside of your return envelope (and, if you can, make a copy of your envelope, as proof).

SHUT THESE SCAMMERS DOWN...ONCE AND FOR GOOD! File with your Attorney General. Tell them what happened to you! The A.G.'s are really nice people. I have delt with them before, and received my money back.

Also, make sure you return you product within SIXTY (60) DAYS from the date of purchase. Ask the agent when that date was so you do not miss it!!! Mine goes back today!!!

Good Luck everybody!!! Please post your results here, so I can follow the outcomes. It was good to know that I was not the only one who was ripped off! Remember, there is Strength In Numbers!!! FILE!!!

• We
        wesaidso Jul 16, 2009

Dazzlewhite a Scam ? Fraud ? Crooks ? Thieves ? Hucksters, Well you get the idea
        Yes all of the above and more ….
        Aside from there deceptive web-site and fraudulent charges made to your credit cards
        They like to play games on the phone and with emails not telling you everything you need to know so you can cancel.
        This is what I did ordered on 7/9/09 realized it was a scam and canceled 7/10/09
        According to the USPS Delivery Confirmation this was processed through Dazzlewhite’s Sort Facility 7/13/09, 2:46 pm from Des Moines IA. Three days after it was canceled, this doesn’t look good for them.
        The only problem now is should I return the unopened package within the 14 days or should I wait till they commit yet another fraud so I can take the matter to the AG or DA’s office….decisions, decisions.
        Note for Dazzlewhite’s employees that scan these forums the name I used is Paul Mc Cune ill let you figure out what state I live in and who I work for and no that is not my name however should you call the proper state agency they will let me know.
        Have a great day I know I will.

• Jl
        JLW-W Sep 10, 2009

Guys, when you realized that it was a scam you should have closed out whatever credit/debit card you put in the system immediately. trust me the credit card companies know about this place and what they are doing. at least citibank did when I called them. also once your card is closed no other charges can come through and if the package shows up, refuse it! they cannot charge you for not returning their package if you never took it from the delivery service. that is why you sign for stuff, so... refuse the package! my sister is an attorney and I talked to her about this. they are using intimidation to get people to do what is best for them, costing you and not them. don;t pay to ship it back, don't insure the dang thing, just simply refuse it and all deliveries from them or any other company you do not recognize or know you did not order from.

When I ordered this I did scroll down to the bottom of the screen, terms and conditions was not there on that screen. they get your info and your credit card number first and then you get prompted with this other stuff, in which you either hit I agree or no thanks, when I clicked no thanks, it froze and would not take it. they have it set up that way on purpose, I never did hit I accept, never. I finally just closed out the entire window, and bam they tried to pull this deal with me. I closed the cards immediately, talked to my attorney sister and she advised me to refuse any package that comes. end of story...

• I just filed my own complaint but i am copying the advice from this one. Same story. I have also filed complaints with the BBB, Missouri Attorney General, US AG, AOL, etc. I refuse to close my debit card account. I am a busy professional and I use my debit card continually. Also we are going on vacation in a couple of days. I intend to fight these people. Thanks to everyone else who is continuing to fight.

• Jw
        jw5574 Oct 25, 2009

I'm so frustrated. I ordered the "not-so-free" trial offer and next thing I know I'm hit with a $79 dollar charge b/c I failed to read the small print. My bad. So ok, I can accept that I neglected to read the part about calling to cancel w/in 14 days but I simply can not accept the fact that after I did finally call to cancel, I continued to receive the the monthly charge for $79 in addition to all the parallel scams under EzyKit and Elitepack both of which continue to antagonize me to this day. Worst part, I don't even have a clue what I"m paying for on the EzKit or the Elitepack. I'm not actually receiving anything by mail or any services rendered otherwise. Grrrrrrrr. This is the kind of bull-shi! I don't have time for in my life. I'd love to cancel these two mystery subscriptions online but conveniently they don't have that service available. They just take your money online. @$$holes.

• Mi
        mind your business Oct 26, 2009

I am not gonna repeat all the others wrote, but just for the record, I completely know what they are going through, as being one who was ripped off, too.
        Shame on those companies!!!
        Let's stand together and stop them fooling other people, too.

Chuck Turner Oct 27, 2009

Here is the head office phone number and address for the dazzlesmile / dazzle white scam:

Justthink media
        Corporate head office
        Suite 204, 85 cranford way
        Sherwood park, alberta, canada t8h 0h9
        Fax:780.416.0218
        Company owner: jesse willms

More about this company and their history can be found here:
        Http://www.webcops.net/just_think_media_spam_scams_8001.html

Dazzle White teeth Whitening — Fraud

I also fell into the well laid trap that dazzle white sets for unsuspecting people. I receive three in one...

Dazzle White / Tooth whitenerCharges without product or sevices

I allowed Dazzle White to bill my bank card $1.95 for a 15 day-trial that starts at the time I received it. Several weeks later I still haven't received any product from Dazzle White. That’s when I checked my bank statements and discovered several charges against my account 1) $1.95 on 5/29. 2) $58.76 on 6/18 and 3) $58.76 on 6/25/09. I called Dazzle White and demanded a full refund due to the fact that I never received any product or services. The phone operator after being put on hold for a lengthy time said we cannot refund your $1.95 but we will credit your account in 5-10 days for the two charges of $58.76 each. I do not trust them on this and I am going to my bank and request for a stop payment. We will see if Dazzle White honors their agreement. I would advise not to do any business with Dazzle White.

• Re
          revolutionary Jun 30, 2009

Definitely call your bank contest charges and cancel your card. They will continue to charge you and will give your credit card info to 3rd parties who will also charge you monthly "membership" fees.

• Tv
          tvn Dec 13, 2010

Please do not believe these people! I was told about the scam from friends after I sent for my trial size. I immediately changed my accounts. This was months ago. I was lucky! My friend had over 300.00 pulled from her account and did not get any money back. Today I get now a phone call from # [protected] asking me if I received the product (which I did) and wanted to further sell me more. First I do not know how they got my cell number and secondly when I called this number backafter I hung up from them (caller ID) it said to check the number that it was not a working number. EVERYONE STAY AWAY!!

Dazzlewhite — charge

Applied for free trial for S&H of 1.95 to be charged to my card and I have 14 days to return product and...

Dazzle WhiteScrewed by dazzle white

This is a misleading internet trial promotion. It is supposedly a free trial ($1.95 for shipping only) but the charge my card $59 plus the $1.95.

I called and cancelled and was refunded the $59 but they refuse to refund the $1.95. Today I received another charge of $3.24 from another company that I supposedly signed up with as part of the dazzle white offer (this company will not refund either)

I have cancelled my card to ensure no further charges.

Chuck Turner Jun 25, 2009

The Dazzle White website http://www.dazzlewhite.com/contactus.php says this is the address for Dazzlewhite:

Gillmap Limited
            9 Broomhill
            Stanley
            DH9 8AZ
            Durham.
            (England UK)

Please let the local police know about this scam company Gillmap Ltd in their neighbourhood and hopefully they will investigate.

Phone number and email address for local police: http://www.durham.police.uk/local/north/stanley

• Ta
            Tanneke Jul 14, 2009

I thought I was quite a savvy online shopper, but last night I made the same mistake as the other complaint writers. I saw the advert on MSN.com. I only agreed to pay $1.95 for the sample and entered my credit card details for shipping charges. The next screen came up as $11.95, when I phoned my credit card company (immediately after the incident), they informed that another $59 was pending and could not be stopped, because entering your credit card details indicates that you read and agreed with the terms and conditions (which were nowhere in sight until I carefully started to look for them afterwards). I blocked and cancelled my credit card, thinking fraud was being committed. I used instant messaging to cancel all orders and charges, but apart from telling me that I would have to send back (from the UK) the trial offer within 14 days to stop the $59 going through, they were most unhelfpul. I made the point that they could not have sent out the product yet, but they did not want to know. They must have been wetting themselves laughing as yet another victim was telling them they should be ashamed of themselves conducting business in this fashion! BE WARNED: THIS IS ONE BIG SCAM!

Chuck Turner Jul 15, 2009

1021018 Alberta Ltd aka Just Think Media is the company selling Dazzlewhite.

Their address is:
            11 Athabascan Avenue, Suite 240, Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada T8A 6H2
            Telephone: [protected]
            Email: [protected]@justthinkmedia.com

Run by a kid goes by the name of Jesse Willms:

He has been sued by Microsoft and Symantec for $1 million for software piracy and also ran a govt grants scam:
            "earncashfromgrants is the Internet property of — what else? — a Canadian company called 1021018 Alberta Ltd., an outfit that has already been sued by Microsoft and Symantec for software piracy."
            From: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2009/03/grant_scam_ads.html"

"DID YOU KNOW...Jesse Willms, owner of several tea/weight loss/diet websites (one being easyweightloss.com) has settled multiple lawsuits for Millions of dollars, for stealing others products? "
            From: http://www.wulongforlife.com/jesse-willms.html

Jesse Willms buddy called /edited/ is also part of Justthink (Just Think Media)

At this web page you can see he was looking for a cheap supplier of teeth whitening products in China:

As Just Think Media are in Canada, folk can report them to RECOL (Reporting Economic Crime Online )

Go to: http://www.recol.ca and click on 'File a Complaint".

and also to the FTC: http://www.ftc.gov (they have an online complaint form)

and to the Attorney General of your state or to www.ic3.gov

List of Just Think Media Products: (all scams)

AcaiBurn
            PureCleanse Pro
            PureCleanse Ultra
            PureCleanse Max
            PureLift Cream
            DazzleWhite Pro (Dazzle White)
            Credit Report America
            Make Google Cash (makecashfastwithgoogle.com)
            Earn Cash from Grants
            WuYi Source Tea
            EasyWeightLossTea
            From: http://mediatrust.com/jtmrewards/jtm-offers.html

They also use this UK address:
            Gillmap Limited 9 Broomhill Stanley, DH9 8AZ Durham United Kingdom

As well as this one in Idaho falls, but the BBB says that is just a UPS box.
            JDW Media LLC
            2184 Channing Way #322
            Idaho Falls, ID 83404

The real 'world headquarters' is: 11 Athabascan Avenue, Sherwood Park, AB, Canada T8A 6H2
            [protected]

Go to: http://www.recol.ca and click on 'File a Complaint".

• Da
            DazzleWhite SCAM Aug 03, 2009

I went through the exact same thing with Dazzle White. In fact, I got so frustrated with this whole ordeal that I actually went out and invested in the domain http://www.DazzleWhiteScam.com to let people know about this BEFORE they get stuck in the same situation.

A couple of tips to help you get your money back (posted by users at the site above):

1. Call them before they ship anything to you - yes, you have to ship that little tube back within 14 days of the order.

2. They HATE chargebacks. You can call your credit card company and have them reverse the funds. For a good example - see this post: http://bit.ly/zHmn7

3. Insist that THEY cancel the order to the subscriptions that they automatically enroll you into. It takes a bit, but they are willing to do it if you press hard enough on them. See the comments on this blog posting for a step-by-step example: http://bit.ly/9Liac

4. By just mentioning the fact that you may call your CC company and have them issue a chargeback, Dazzle White (scam) will be willing to reverse the charge themselves - they are penalized heavily when the CC company reverses the charge - aka it costs them money.

Hope this helps!

DazzleWhite Scam - http://www.DazzleWhiteScam.com

• De
            Dentech Whitening Aug 10, 2009

As a representative of Dentech Whitening, I can assure you that Arin has

absolutely no involvement with our company whatsoever. We have been

made aware that customers have tried to call him in an attempt to be

refunded for our product -- not only is this futile, as Arin is not a

part of Dentech Whitening in any way, but it is illegal as well. Arin

has contacted us to alert us to this activity, and is especially

concerned because the address provided is not his own. Whoever is

posting false information or trying to go on a poorly-researched witch

hunt in an attempt to be refunded is wasting their time. As always, you

may call [protected] or write [protected]@dentechwhitening.com if you

have any questions or billing issues, including refund requests. We

must urge all customers to follow our return procedure and not harass an

individual who has no involvement with our company.

Dentech Whitening

• Ms
            Ms Had Enough Oct 20, 2009

Yes i was bloody taken by this scam and I'm furious. It goes without saying that you should never cross an angry law student! I'm all for legal action against this scam! This is international fraud. I'm aware that this has effected many countries so i would be interested in co-ordinating a world wide concurrent class action suit. We would need representatives in each country that could compile all information and complaint testimonials relevant to their respective country. The power of this information combined is enormous! On its own, individual complaints will get lost among st the rest of individual complaints. Once we have a global indication of the extent of this scam we can forward all our collective information to each and every trade organisation. Next, we can obtain media attention. Anyone from Australia will be aware of A Current Affairs, a program which seeks out and exposes these scams on television. I can work on Australian media however, representatives of the USA, New Zealand, UK and any other nation would have to employ their own media coverage (although i will try and help).
            I wont lie this will be time consuming for anyone who dares take on these ### If you have enough rage over such an abhorrent scheme, a scheme which i have read has ripped off money from a breast cancer charity, then please send me an email.
            Please bare with me if i take a while to reply as i am researching the most effective means of countering these ### and not just shutting them down for good, but to make them an example of how the public has had enough! and yes, one person can make a difference.
            You will rue the day you met me dazzle white/Brite- smile ...

email me; [protected]@hotmail.com

Ps; ignore the regurgitated response from apparent "representatives" of this company. The same drivel has been posted next to any internet complaint.

Pps; i will be posting this same message on every and all sites where i find complaints, please feel free to copy my post and do the same. Spread the word, enough is enough!

Chuck Turner Nov 29, 2009

Hello scam robot people, Chuck can cut and paste too:

Instead of helping people the dazzlewhite scam robots just keep a cutting and a pasting the same reply over and over!

Well if you don't want to dealwith a robot, here is the head office phone number and address for the Dazzle Smile / Dazzle White Pro scam company:

Just Think Media

Address: 527, 52328 Range Road 233, Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

More about this scam company and their history can be found here:

Where to file complaints:

FTC: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Good luck to all who have been caught by these scammers!

And end to this scam and refunds of stolen money is our number one concern,

Thanks,

Chuck Turner Dec 03, 2009

The most efficient and effective way to throw a monkey wrench into this Dazzlewhite scam machine.
            (article from http://scam-googletreasurechest.blogspot.com/)

Steps to Take to Recover Your Money

1. Cancel your credit or debit card--Get a new card with new number! Your financial information has been compromised and you will be getting further debits to that card, If not now then they could come back later when you are unaware. This scam is refining into a form of "Identity theft" as your financial information is being traded to other cohorts without your permission or knowledge.

2. File a fraud charge with your credit card or bank and let them sort it out. They have more muscle to go after this sort of crime. Explain to them about all the consumer complaints that are on the internet and "insist" that they do charge-back or file a fraud charge. Your bank or credit card organization has all the tools necessary to find out where the charges are coming from, what business is involved, addresses and phone numbers connected to the charge and etc. You may not know or have access to this information. The banks and credit card org have all this at their fingertips and are obligated to handle the problem that has resulted.
            More info at: http://www.chrismalta.com/scamtip1.asp

3. File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Their job is to monitor and go after these types of scams.

4. File a complaint with your state Attorney General and also with the Attorney General of Utah (where a lot of the phone numbers and addresses seem to be located)

5. Filing a complaint with the BBB is toothless as the scam already is rated with a "F".

6. File complaint at http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx This is a place to report internet crime and is a combination gov agency of FBI, White collar Crime and Bureau of Justice Assistance.

7. After you filed with all the above agencies feel free to call any numbers you may possess that are connected to the "unauthorized charges" to try and recover all your money but take their word with a grain of salt. Don't hesitate to let them know what you have done or intend to do as they need to be shown that you mean business! If you succeed in getting your money returned you will have still taken steps to put their scam out of commission.

Dazzle White and Smile Brite — illegal charging of credit cards

Both these companies worked together to pull a fast one. there was a letter from a "mom" in austin on the...

DazzleWhite ToothFRAUD SCAM

I got unauthorized charge $58.76 after I went on this site and they asked me my info for sending me FREE TRIAL DAZZLE WHITE paying for shipping 1.99, insted they charged me $58.76 on top of it monthly.
          NASTY FRAUD-SNIKY PEOPLE, GOD WILL PUNISH YOU.

• I suggest you cancel your credit card/debit card ASAP. I promise they will keep taking out your $$$ if you don't. Go to Google homepage & key in Dazzlewhite. Scroll down to about the 3rd or 4th article called Scam, Theives, Liars. That's me. My nightmare has been going on 4 weeks now, & they have charged me twice, even though I sent the trial back same day it came & canceled my card. They charged me last week on my NEW cc $58.76. My bank is trying to dispute the charge, but I won't believe I'm in the clear until the $$$ is back in my account. Good luck & call your bank!

Honest hard working American

• Cr
              cruiser Oct 16, 2009

Oh my God. I have just noticed the same thing. Money is disappearing from my account and have just noticed where its going. I have not yet contacted them but will, and it will go further.
              15 Sep 2009 DEBIT CARD PURCHASE ultifreshwell [protected] CYP USD 58.09 incl. Westpac Foreign Transaction Fee AUD $2.03 69.92

15 Sep 2009 DEBIT CARD PURCHASE MyDietID.com [protected] GBR USD 6.87 incl. Westpac Foreign Transaction Fee AUD $0.23
              As above, unbelievable that this can happen to so many people.

Dazzle White Pro — Scam charges

This company is a complete rip-off. They claim that you will get a 'free trial' and that you only...

Dazzle WhiteFREE trial

My 13 year old niece used my credit card on the internet to purchase a "FREE" trial of teeth whitening product without my knowledge. When she told me what she had done, I immediately called my credit card co. They informed me that there was two charges on my card from them. One in the amount of $1.95 {shipping price for the free sample}. And a second amount of $58.76. I checked dazzle white terms and conditions. #2 states that products offered are available ONLY to individuals that are at least 18, and that can enter into legally binding contracts. #5 states that a pre-authorized pending payment of $58.76 does apply for the trial offer for your initial 14 day trial membership. This pending charge will remain active for 30 days from your initial sign up day. I called them and canceled the order. I told them she was a 13 year old girl. They will not refund the money to my credit card. I called my credit card co. back and told them to close my account. They informed me that the charge was already on the card. I closed the account anyway. Please don't let companies like this take advantage of anyone no matter what age.

Chuck Turner Nov 10, 2009

Here is the head office phone number and address for the Ultifreshwell / Dazzle Smile / Dazzle White Pro scam company:

JustThink Media
                Company Owner: Jesse Willms

More about this scam company and their history can be found here:

Where to file complaints:

FTC: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

Good luck to all who have been caught by these scammers!

DazzleWhite Pro — Credit Card Fraud

Dazzle White Pro is a scam! They claim to be seen on CNN, FOX News, MSN, MSNBC, AOL News and US Today. They...

Pickering

Dazzlewhite Pro Teeth — Scam, theives, liars

I am a 57 year old college educated female that has had a p/c for 12 years, but I feel like an idiot right...

max white, ivory brites, dazzle white — teeth Whitening

All I can say is BUYER BEWARE-- having ordered some of the free trials!! I must say I was shocked to see...