Menu
Removable Veneers USA Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Removable Veneers USA
reviews and complaints

www.removableveneersusa.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.9 21 Reviews

How responsive is Removable Veneers USA's customer service?

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Removable Veneers USA is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Removable Veneers USA's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Removable Veneers USA has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Removable Veneers USA reviews and complaints 21

Filter reviews by rating
15 reviews
1 review
Sort by:

Newest Removable Veneers USA reviews and complaints

S
Removable Veneers USA replied to this review.

Removable Veneers USA THANK YOU REMOVABLE VENEERS FOR NOT ONLY GIVING MY HUSBAND BACK HIS SMILE BUT ALSO RESTORING HIS CONFIDENCE

THANK YOU REMOVABLE VENEERS FOR NOT ONLY GIVING MY HUSBAND BACK HIS SMILE BUT ALSO RESTORING HIS CONFIDENCE. YOU'VE MADE THE ENTIRE PROCESS OF HIM GETTING HIS SMILE BACK SUPER EASY AND *** IS A GOD SEND! :-) MY HUSBAND DOESN'T HIDE HIS SMILE ANY MORE AND FOR THAT, I AM GRATEFUL!

Read full review of Removable Veneers USA and 4 comments

4 comments
F. Pfannerstill
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Removable Veneers is amazing! I've gotten so many compliments about *** and I love recommending them. Customer service is fast and accommodating. Thank you!

C. Hermann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Removable Veneers is fantastic! I have used them a couple of times and they are always easy to work with, and the veneers fit great, look great, and I hardly even know I am wearing them! Highly recommend!

R. Oberbrunner
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Removable Veneers are a great product for anyone! *** is on point! highly recommend.

T. Nitzsche
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Removable veneers is great, their customer service is very helpful. Thank you!

P
Removable Veneers USA replied to this review.

Removable Veneers USA Removable Veneers have changed my smile & my life!

Removable Veneers have changed my smile & my life! The whole process was easy & my consultant was there to walk me through everything, she was always just a text away. If you are self conscious of your smile but dont want to get traditional veneers, this is your answer! They look & feel great! I recommend them to everyone!

Read full review of Removable Veneers USA and 3 comments

3 comments
I
I
I. Ortiz
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Removable Veneers are amazing. My smile is bright and I get compliments all of the time. Thank you so much!

R. Cormier
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very professional, Prompt, Courteous. Love them, the veneers are just an incredible improvement to my entire life. My Daughter is getting married next month and I could not be happier to be able to walk her down the isle and smile again while doing it.

C. Schiller
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Great company! Im a very satisfied customer and would recommend to family and friends

Removable Veneers USA Ive had the veneers for a few months now

Ive had the veneers for a few months now. And I admit. Life changing. The customer service though is where it shines even more. Things happen. Life happens. But how you respond to it is what shows value. I feel no guilt in leaving five stars here and recommend them if you are comparing others. Great choice here. Highly recommend.

Read full review of Removable Veneers USA and 4 comments

4 comments
C. Baumbach
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very happy with my veneers and the great customer service. Would recommend for sure.

O
O
O. D'Amore
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I love my veneers. Received them before due date. They have boosted my confidence and my self esteem. I highly recommend.

B
B
B. Schmeler
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I love my veneers. They have boosted my self confidence and my self esteem. I am very happy to have found Removable Veneers. *** is superb. Response time is immediate.

T. Schmidt
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Great service. Very friendly staff. Veneers fit perfect and look great.

Is Removable Veneers USA legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Removable Veneers USA highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Removable Veneers USA raises questions. Diligently reviewing Removable Veneers USA's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Removable Veneers USA's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Removable Veneers USA earns 85% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Removable Veneers USA near-perfect at 85% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Removable Veneers USA has received 15 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Removableveneersusa.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

A trust mark has been identified for a removableveneersusa.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Removableveneersusa.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• A user on Complaintsboards.com notes that they were interested in purchasing a product from Removable Veneers USA, but after conducting a search on multiple review sites, they were unable to find any reviews or feedback. The user advises others to be wary of the company's lack of online presence and to consider alternative options.
  • The website belonging to Removable Veneers USA has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • This website appears to offer a link shortening service. Scammers may also use shortened links to make malicious or fraudulent websites appear more legitimate or to hide the true destination of a link. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution when clicking on shortened links, particularly if they come from an untrusted or unfamiliar source.
  • We found that Removable Veneers USA website supports payment methods that allow for anonymous transactions. This could potentially be used for illegal activities, such as money laundering, and could indicate that the website is engaging in unethical practices.

Removable Veneers USA Top notch customer service

Top notch customer service. My husband and I are both very happy with our Removable Veneers USA. I am ordering a replacement set and it has been the easiest process. Thank you so much for giving us our smiles back. Highly recommend. We had *** as our personal smile consultant and she is a wonderful and kind person. Dont hesitate.

Read full review of Removable Veneers USA and 3 comments

3 comments
M. Crooks
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Thank you Removeable Veeners ! I love *** and I get so many compliments! The customer service is OUTSTANDING! They walk you through every step along the way and you get exactly what you ordered ! I would highly recommend this product to anyone ! Thank you again!

L. Hodkiewicz
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Excellent customer service during the order process and even almost a year later! I am very happy with the product and the quality of the product and the ongoing customer service and support. Highly recommend!

J. Lueilwitz
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ive purchased 3 sets from Removable Veneers USA over the years. *** is my specialist and she made it so easy to take me from ground down teeth without a noticeable smile to something natural while vibrant and noticeable.

A

Removable Veneers USA This is life changing

This is life changing. i have TMJ and bruxism due to.PTSD. Which negatively impacts my teeth. The product is exceptional and changes your perspective on life. I can smile and enjoy my life so much more and my confidence is great knowing i can smile and my teeth look great because i have removablr veneers. The process was so easy and the people are great.

A

Removable Veneers USA I am absolutely amazed by this company's work

I am absolutely amazed by this company's work. My veneers are a game changer for me and the customer service was TOP NOTCH! I had my own personal smile consultant to walk me through each step thoroughly. She was amazing. I couldn't had completed the process without her. I have been recommending this company to all my friends! Thank you Removable Veneers USA!

Removable Veneers USA replied to this review.

Removable Veneers USA I have had an EXCEPTIONAL experience with Removable Veneers USA

I have had an EXCEPTIONAL experience with Removable Veneers USA. From working with the same EXCELLENT customer service representative, ***, from the first contact all the way to final delivery to the quality and comfort of the final product, I am a very happy customer. People that know me describe me as a perfectionist and I am very impressed! They fully earned all 5 stars!

Removable Veneers USA replied to this review.

Removable Veneers USA Amazing!

Amazing! Worth every ***! From the start of this process to the end outcome, this has been life changing! They are absolutely beautiful and the service you get from your smile consultant is beyond words! I could NOT be happier! If anyone is hesitant on this, do NOT be! It is the perfect solution to beautiful teeth within a budget you can afford. I couldn't be more satisfied!

Removable Veneers USA replied to this review.

Removable Veneers USA My smile is now is beautiful because of Removable Veneers USA

My smile is now is beautiful because of Removable Veneers USA. The customer service is excellent they are very responsive. The process is very smooth and they have a consultant that will walk you through every step of the way.It just gives you a lot of confidence that you didn't have before and for me it was a drastic difference between the before and after for the fraction of the cost.You wont be sorry?

Removable Veneers USA replied to this review.

Removable Veneers USA I can not stop smiling!

I can not stop smiling! I have not smiled this much in decades! The customer service is phenomenal! The communication and response time is wonderful and the smile consultant was charming. The price was extremely affordable. The confidence I now have in my smile gives me freedom to be myself and spend less time ashamed of my smile. Removable Veneers USA is an excellent company and very pleasant to work with!

K

Removable Veneers USA I am so thankful for Removable Veneers USA

I am so thankful for Removable Veneers USA. After trying another company for two months and having no luck getting an impression, I was excited to have a consultant assigned to me and available via text while taking my impressions. She helped me through everything and it was so easy! Also got my veneers sooner than expected. They fit perfectly and look real. I cant say enough good things about my experience and this company!

Removable Veneers USA replied to this review.

Removable Veneers USA My teeth are horrible and will be extremely expensive to fix

My teeth are horrible and will be extremely expensive to fix. I have tried several other solution that just looked fake. Thankfully, I found Removeable Veneers and have my smile back. I can actually go out in public and not worry about people staring at my mouth. Unless you have a broken smile, you have no idea how important this is. The individual assigned to me helped the entire way. It takes about a month to get your veneers even with the fast processing fee, but it's completely worth it.

H
Removable Veneers USA replied to this review.

Removable Veneers USA There are literally not many words to describe the satisfaction I have gotten from my removable veneers

There are literally not many words to describe the satisfaction I have gotten from my removable veneers. I am a songstress, plus model and business owner. I frequently take photos and video. Over the years, my teeth have discolored due to coffee and I also have a some missing. Removable Veneers provided a solution that was not only ideal but cost effective! I appreciate their professionalism and responsiveness! I've ordered twice and will continue to order and refer this amazing company! Thank you!

Removable Veneers USA My experience with Removal Veneers has been top tier

My experience with Removal Veneers has been top tier. First class customer service and satisfaction. The process was smooth and instructions were easy to follow, especially with the assistance of my assigned customer service representative. My *** were custom made in a timely manner and I am very satisfied and excited to show them off. I have a more confident smile thanks to Removable Veneers. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone who would like to improve their smile while staying within their budget. Thank you RV, satisfied customer here.

Removable Veneers USA These veneers do not look real at all

These veneers do not look real at all. I ordered the "natural white" color and there was nothing natural about what I received. The indentation between the front two teeth is hardly visible. I contacted the "smile specialist " with photos and she let me know that the color was natural white, and that it would take time to get accustomed to them and she thought they looked fine. She informed me that they would not be doing anything about my complaints. I wish I could attach a photo so others could see how fake they look, I won't be wearing them anywhere. But at least I get to pay $500 for them. My advice, don't do it.

Removable Veneers USA The product is awesome

The product is awesome. My teeth weren't super messed up but they were far from perfect. I was looking into getting implanted veneers but I figured I would try these first to see if I enjoyed the difference before I pulled the trigger on implants. Totally worth it and I may not even go the implant route anymore. Excellent product. They fit really well/snug in your mouth. One thing i was worried about was how they would effect my speech/normalness of everyday life. They are very natural feeling the mouth, which was a HUGE concern for me. The communication with the staff has been top notch throughout the process. I have recommended this company/product to multiple people I associate with. It's the real deal. Don't hesitate to order a pair if you're on the fence. You won't regret it, trust me!

Y
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Removable Veneers USA The stuff they say on their website ain't what you get, they don't give you what they promise

The stuff they say on their website ain't what you get, they don't give you what they promise. They say they're based in Concord, NC, but they sent my package from some post office in Charleston, SC. I had to get a private eye to figure out what was going on. Now I'm out $799 for their lying ads.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Removable Veneers USA I had the same experience as ***!

I had the same experience as ***! I emailed and called so many times but they never answer. They want you to text them instead! I finally texted them but still no response! It's so frustrating! The veneers don't fit and they look like fake plastic teeth you get for Halloween. I'm paying $70.00 a month (799.00 total) for this! I missed a payment because some weird company charged my account and I didn't know who they were. Now it's on my credit report as late! I'm reporting this company to the ComplaintsBoard.com and their financing company. Check out both companies and their responses to customers, as well as the credit company ***. Even my dentist said the veneers don't fit right and I should return them for a full refund! I reported this to all 3 credit bureaus too. If this doesn't get fixed, I'm taking them to court!

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Removable Veneers USA I talked to the customer service person on the phone for a long time and paid a lot of money for a top veneer from this company

I talked to the customer service person on the phone for a long time and paid a lot of money for a top veneer from this company. The person was nice and said the lab was in the USA and they make really good custom stuff. They explained everything to me in detail. They sent me some stuff to make an impression and the person approved it. When I got my veneer, I had some problems with it. I told the person and they said that because my gums are recessed, the lab can't do anything. They also didn't say anything about the fit being bad. They saw pictures of my teeth before I made the impression, so they should have told me about these problems. I'm always whistling now because of the gap and the veneer doesn't fit right on the bottom. The person said the lab can't do anything, but this is supposed to be custom-made to fit, so I don't get it.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Removable Veneers USA I got a set of custom veneers from this company but they were messed up and I couldn't use them

I got a set of custom veneers from this company but they were messed up and I couldn't use them. I tried calling and emailing them but they didn't answer me back. I sent them lots of pictures and videos of the messed up veneers and asked for a new one or my money back. But they still didn't answer me. I spent almost $2000 on this and now I'm stuck with something that doesn't even fit my mouth. This company was good at first but now they're not answering me at all. I'm gonna have to fight with my credit card company to get my money back. This company is really bad and they don't care about their customers.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Removable Veneers USA customer service

Phone number

+1 (704) 236-4181

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Removable Veneers USA?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Removable Veneers USA Customer Service. Initial Removable Veneers USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Removable Veneers USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Removable Veneers USA. Discuss the issues you have had with Removable Veneers USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.