Menu

complaints

Removable Veneers USA Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Removable Veneers USA at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Removable Veneers USA has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Removable Veneers USA. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Removable Veneers USA complaints 5

Sort by:

Newest Removable Veneers USA complaints

Y
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Removable Veneers USA The stuff they say on their website ain't what you get, they don't give you what they promise

The stuff they say on their website ain't what you get, they don't give you what they promise. They say they're based in Concord, NC, but they sent my package from some post office in Charleston, SC. I had to get a private eye to figure out what was going on. Now I'm out $799 for their lying ads.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Removable Veneers USA I had the same experience as ***!

I had the same experience as ***! I emailed and called so many times but they never answer. They want you to text them instead! I finally texted them but still no response! It's so frustrating! The veneers don't fit and they look like fake plastic teeth you get for Halloween. I'm paying $70.00 a month (799.00 total) for this! I missed a payment because some weird company charged my account and I didn't know who they were. Now it's on my credit report as late! I'm reporting this company to the ComplaintsBoard.com and their financing company. Check out both companies and their responses to customers, as well as the credit company ***. Even my dentist said the veneers don't fit right and I should return them for a full refund! I reported this to all 3 credit bureaus too. If this doesn't get fixed, I'm taking them to court!

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Removable Veneers USA I talked to the customer service person on the phone for a long time and paid a lot of money for a top veneer from this company

I talked to the customer service person on the phone for a long time and paid a lot of money for a top veneer from this company. The person was nice and said the lab was in the USA and they make really good custom stuff. They explained everything to me in detail. They sent me some stuff to make an impression and the person approved it. When I got my veneer, I had some problems with it. I told the person and they said that because my gums are recessed, the lab can't do anything. They also didn't say anything about the fit being bad. They saw pictures of my teeth before I made the impression, so they should have told me about these problems. I'm always whistling now because of the gap and the veneer doesn't fit right on the bottom. The person said the lab can't do anything, but this is supposed to be custom-made to fit, so I don't get it.

Hide full review

Is Removable Veneers USA legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests Removable Veneers USA is mostly legit with an 76% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with Removable Veneers USA, reviewing user feedback and how Removable Veneers USA addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with Removable Veneers USA. Trust, but verify.

Removable Veneers USA earns 76% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Removable Veneers USA evaluated with 76% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

Removable Veneers USA has received 15 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Removableveneersusa.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Removable Veneers USA website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

A trust mark has been identified for a removableveneersusa.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Removableveneersusa.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• A user on Complaintsboards.com notes that they were interested in purchasing a product from Removable Veneers USA, but after conducting a search on multiple review sites, they were unable to find any reviews or feedback. The user advises others to be wary of the company's lack of online presence and to consider alternative options.
  • Removable Veneers USA protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Removable Veneers USA has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • This website appears to offer a link shortening service. Scammers may also use shortened links to make malicious or fraudulent websites appear more legitimate or to hide the true destination of a link. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution when clicking on shortened links, particularly if they come from an untrusted or unfamiliar source.
  • We found that Removable Veneers USA website supports payment methods that allow for anonymous transactions. This could potentially be used for illegal activities, such as money laundering, and could indicate that the website is engaging in unethical practices.
G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Removable Veneers USA I got a set of custom veneers from this company but they were messed up and I couldn't use them

I got a set of custom veneers from this company but they were messed up and I couldn't use them. I tried calling and emailing them but they didn't answer me back. I sent them lots of pictures and videos of the messed up veneers and asked for a new one or my money back. But they still didn't answer me. I spent almost $2000 on this and now I'm stuck with something that doesn't even fit my mouth. This company was good at first but now they're not answering me at all. I'm gonna have to fight with my credit card company to get my money back. This company is really bad and they don't care about their customers.

I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Removable Veneers USA I ordered removable veneers from Removable Veneers USA in early August, but I had trouble completing the process due to issues with their

I ordered removable veneers from Removable Veneers USA in early August, but I had trouble completing the process due to issues with their service. The company is not willing to issue a full refund, which is disappointing. I accepted their offer based on their reputation on social media, ads, reviews, and their website. However, they were not as reliable as they claimed to be. When I called, they were never available to answer directly. They only responded to my messages via text, which was not helpful. I needed to make impressions on my own, following a video, and send them in to be made by the lab. This proved to be very difficult, and I consistently asked for direct assistance, but they refused to call me or have a web/zoom call. I became frustrated and asked for a full refund, but the representative, Barbara, refused. She said they could only send another kit for me to try, but they refused to call me or escalate the issue to someone else. They also mentioned cancellation guidelines that I never agreed to or signed. I have been trying to contact them through various channels, but they have been ignoring me and not responding. I paid with my debit card via PayPal, but they denied my dispute because they don't protect service-related issues. I have entered a dispute with my bank, but it will take a long time. I just want my full refund of $799.00 back and want nothing further to do with this untrustworthy company. The video for making impressions was also not helpful, as it didn't have an example for making the bottom impressions. I am disappointed that the company did not provide the necessary assistance to be successful in getting things done for their customer. They actually refused to do so, despite me consistently asking for help. As a result, I was not able to get the impressions done, which means no removable veneers can be completed. I never agreed or signed anything agreeing to not be able to cancel if not satisfied. There is no excuse for the company not being willing to assist a customer in successfully getting things done, especially when the customer has already paid for the service in full in advance. A company offering this type of sensitive and not easy service should have a working number with someone answering the lines directly available to help the customer immediately as needed. The company tried to do business only by text, which was not helpful.

Read full review of Removable Veneers USA and 1 comment