Having problems with DazzleWhite?

DazzleWhite Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DazzleWhite Customer Service. Initial DazzleWhite complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DazzleWhite above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DazzleWhite. Discuss the issues you have had with DazzleWhite and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Idolwhite/Dazzle WhiteScam

I have also become the latest victim of this scam. My daughter wanted the teeth whiteners on the free trial offer as long as you paid freight. This amounted to AU $17.84 (22.09.09)from Healthsmile and AU $11.92 (22.09.09)from Idolwhite.
Both products arrived and were sent via a company called Just Think Media, PO Box 4440, Milperra BC NSW 1891. 2 weeks later my credit card is charged AU $118.00 (06.10.09) from Idolwhite and then a week later (13.10.09) charged AU $99.79 fro Ultifreshwell and then again on the 20.10.09 a further AU $98.27.

They have scammed $316.06 from me in 3 weeks. How do I stop it as I have been to the bank which will take 7 - 10 days for a response

Simon Trainor

Maria7 Jan 25, 2010

Hi my name is Maria. I’d like to talk to anyone out there who ordered up the free trial offer from this company and got dinged for charges after… did it happen to you? Did you get your money back? You can e-maile me at [email protected]
      Thanks :)

• Ru
      Ruairi P Nov 26, 2009

Call your bank. Ask to do a chargeback for a few fraudulent transactions. Some call this process a "credit card dispute." They are obligated by law to issue a refund when you tell them fraud has occurred, so do not take "no" for an answer from your credit card issuer. They will put the money back into your account and send you paperwork that you MUST respond to. You will need to explain what happened and send this back on time. End of story. Your bank is required to do this according to Visa and MasterCard policy, so if your bank is small and claims ignorance, keep pressing until you get the chargeback for ALL charges that these people stole from you. IMPORTANT: They will not stop charging you even with a chargeback. Cancel the card that you compromised by supplying it to the crooks, and order a new one.

Check out this link

Varami, LLC/Dazzle White ProUnathorized Credit Card Charges

I got charged 2x for $79.28 US Funds un athorized, when I finally got through on their [protected] (took 2 days for it to finally ring through and after being on hold for 1/2 hour)

I was able to cancel the account and get a cancellation #, the lady told me when I recieve the package (was supposably mailed on Oct 4)
    I should mail back the sample what ever was not used and the new package and shipping instructions were sent to my email. I also received an order id # to put on the outside of the mailer when I return it.

Once that is done I will supposedly get a refund of the 2 $79.28 charges... I will update this page when O have more information.

Have a great day and safe shopping all.

Marney
    p.s. do not order Dazzle White Pro btw it doesnt work and you just have to deal with the hassle of extra credit card charges as well.

• Ri
        RICKOFPA Nov 20, 2009

Smile Whites AKA Dazzle Whites and Clean Whites AKA Denta Whites are companies that are commiting consumer fraud. They are currently under investigation by the FBI Internet Fraud Division, The Better Business Bureaus of several states and the Attorney Generals Offices in several states.

• Ga
        Gary Weakland Nov 09, 2009

I canceled my order six weeks ago and continue be be charged. There is now a $24.82 charge for nothing recieved! This is a wrip off !!

Dazzle White - Smile Brite - Kit Access - Varimi LLCillegal charging of credit cards

I don't have much more to add to all of the complaints here. My husband thought this was legitimate, signed up for the "free" trial which turned into two charges, one from DazzleWhite and one from SmileBrite for somewhere around $40 and $80. They charged us a couple of times. My husband sent the (pathetice) samples back. One company said they didn't get them. One refunded us. We canceled the auto-renew with both. I got another charge and called again and canceled and received one credit to my account but they charged me the other $40 or 70. Now we just find two debits for $7.01 each from Kit Access and Varimi LLC - we haven't heard of either of these companies. I Google them and it turns out they are related to DazzleWhite and SmileBrite!! The ###. They are making millions scamming people out of money. Beware.

Pauline A. Nov 24, 2009

Have you noticed that the "sorry" comments in this site are worded almost identically but the phone number is diffrent - strange isn't it!!!

Pauline A. Nov 24, 2009

Don't touch Dazzlewhite aka elitepack aka kitaccess aka Smilebrite aka pristinehealth - all the same mob of thieves taking money out of your account under various names without authorisation! They may also include beuticlub and Facefactor although I think the latter may be Acai berry scammers. They never include an address that you can contact and indeed the addresses seem to change on a reular basis.

Pauline A. Nov 24, 2009

I too have been scammed - free trial (not) billed for $73.06 from Whitesmile, followed by unsolicited further delivery and billed to my credit card by whitesmile, elitepack and kitaccess - all this for one package. the bottom line is

DON'T TOUCH THIS MOB OF SCAMMERS WITH A TEN FOOT POLE!

dasda26 Nov 12, 2009

Varimi LLC This guys are just bunch of junk.
          Natural Source as well NSS

dasda26 Nov 12, 2009

NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM DAZZLE SMILE OR BRITE SMILE OR ANYTHING SAYS 2DOLLOR TRIAL.
          THERE IS ALWAYS LOT GOING ON BEHIND WHICH THEY DON"T TELL YOU UNTILL YOU LOOSE MONEY

dasda26 Nov 12, 2009

SOMEBODY SHOULD STOP THESE KIND OF MARKETTING OR SELLING Online. THEY ALWAYS FOOL ARFOUND PEOPLE AND CREATE HASSLE. PRODUCT IS ### AS WELL.

dasda26 Nov 12, 2009

Doo NOT ORDER ANYTHING FORM THESE GUYS, JUST BUNCH OF CRAP. IF YOU WANT PRODUCT BUY FROM THE STORE IT WILL COST YOU LESS.

THESE COMPANIES ARE JUST ###.

CleanWhites/DazzleWhitesfraud

this website promises that you get a free 14-day trial with payment of shipping. However, once you get the product, if you did not cancel the order, you will be charged outstanding amounts to your account. Not only that, their affiliates get your card number, and will charge to your account too. And don't try to refund, they say it was in their "Terms and Conditions." COMPLETE RIP OFF!!! DONT GIVE IN!!! CrestWhiteStrips, way cheaper, work better!

• St
            Starsbydaylight Oct 19, 2009

BEWARE OF DAZZLE WHITE AND WHATEVER THEY ADVERTISE!
            DO NOT ORDER DAZZLE WHITE PEN!
            It is a SCAM! The pen doesn't work!
            Today, on my Visa Transaction History I saw: ULTIFRESHWELL.
            Who is ULTIFRESHWELL???
            They had tried to steal $87.79 from my account, but I was lucky, because there wasn't enough money on my pre-paid credit card, so the THIEVES had no luck this time.

Dazzle white smile pro — Return address

I signed up for membership for the Dazzle white smile pro risk free trail. I recieved that trail a week ago...

Dazzle White and Smile Brite — cons, fraud, misleading

We Have all seen the E-Adds and pop ups No more bleaching Dont waste your money see one mom's trick to...

Pristinehlth/Dazzle Smile/Dazzle Whiteunauthorized charges to my credit card.

I agreed to receive a free trial of Dazzle Smile/Dazzle White to try to clear up some stains on my teeth. The free trial of Dazzle Smile cost me $11.90 US to send to me by mail. The other company that the "Mom" said worked wonders when she combined the two products could not send the product to Canada. I found this out when filling the on line order there was no "Canada" in the list of countries. I then phoned that company and the lady on line told me that they could not send the product to Canada. I said that's just great as I had already ordered the Dazzle White/Dazzle Smile to which she said you will need to deal with them. I thought I would try the free sample of the Dazzle White/Dazzle smile. I say both names as on the order summary that I printed off says Dazzle Smile and the name on the product when it arrived says Dazzle White. NOW, the big problem starts when I noticed an unfamiliar charge from an unfamiliar company called PRISTINEHLTH, showed up on my credit card on Oct 8th/09 for $40.04. As I did not recognize this name I tried to contact my credit card company to stop payment but could not reach them due to the long Thanksgiving weekend. When I did contact the credit card company today they told me it was probably a fraud and recomended that I cancel the card and have a new one issued, which I did. This is a great inconvenience to me. I then went on line to check out Pristinehlth and find all these complaints about all these companies. I also tried the phone number listed on my credit card transaction list for Pristinehlth, [protected], and found it to be "no longer in service". Now I just want my $41.04 back. Thanks

• Wb
              wbbcoach1 Dec 24, 2009

Company and product is a rip-off!! My debit card has been charged twice within about 10 days for the product, the first of which I thought was free except for the shipping. Supposedly if you do not return it in a certain amount of time you are then charged full for it, and they automatically send another supply. South Beach does the same thing, although I was able to contact them and they agreed to refund their 2nd charge when the product was returned, but I was contractually stuck paying full price for the trial supply. Both the numbers for Premium White that was on my bank account statement were out of order. I was able to contact them at the number Carolyn Tudor provided above [protected], and they too agreed to refund their 2nd charge when the product was returned. They are supposed to be emailing me the return instructions - we will see, but thank you Carolyn for the number. It is still costing me $170.20 not counting the shipping for the product and return shipping. If anyone knows how the initial charges can be refunded after the 14 days, please let me know. wbbcoach

chaska676 Dec 11, 2009

Found number for this product. [protected] I did get through and cancelled any future products. Did not realize that the very very small tube of a product that does not work would really cost me $51.50 in charges. SCAM SCAM SCAM. What can be done about these scam business??

• Fa
              farida mohamed Nov 23, 2009

HOW dare they do this people, its not fair, I'm only a student and several changes appear on ma credit card, first one was 92 and 88, and 42. i just cancel and have a new one issued. This is a great inconvenience to me. i just cant believe I did see coming. I mean i noticed the but just though it was bank changing for overdrawn fees. I just need my money back and I'm with any one who wants to kick some ###. We need to stop people from making the same mistake as we did.

• Ru
              Run hide it wont help Oct 28, 2009

I have been taken by these people as well. I got a free trial. I never went to the web page and did it all on the phone so there were no "terms and conditions"

And whoever the piece of ### that is posting "customer service is out number one concern" needs to be lined and shot.

No more purchsing online.

All legitimate vendors will loose because of companies like this.

There is a place in hell held special for these people.

Please make sure I never find you if I do...

deeeedeeee Oct 23, 2009

We got a worm virus in our computer from a kids game on line wow wow wubbzy.com. Windows pro we did not use or order .We had other virus shields but this windows pro pop up came up and we could not get rid of it. The only way to stop it and use your computer again was to buy it NO WAY AROUIND IT YOUR FORCED TO BUY IT. THAT IS NOT RIGHT WINDOWS SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO THAT TO YOU IF YOU DON'T USE THEIR PRODUCT. ( 52.95) TO 85.00.

deeeedeeee Oct 23, 2009

How dare they do this to people. I could not buy the meds my son needs to live because they are taking my money for nothing. I cancelled my card and I am disputing the transaction I hope to get my money back from visa. The money was taken by pristinehlth number not in service.
              I called South Beach and they gave me my money back then I sent them the product back. If you made the mistake like I did by ordering on line. call South Beach within 14 days and cancel or it will be to late. [protected] These are all memberships that connect each other with other companies. DON'T ORDER SAMPLES...

• Ms
              Ms Had Enough Oct 20, 2009

If you havent purchased this product then please, DONT!!! If you have and, like myself, want to see justice royally kick them up the ### then keep reading.

Scam 1: "free trial" for a teeth whitening product. They automatically take out a "holding fee" of $87.62 in case you dont return the product within 14 days. Heres the catch, you don't recieve the item before 10 days therefore not allowing you any time to return it within the 14 day "free" timeframe. if you do attempt to return it be aware of the hefty shipping costs YOU will have to pay.

Scam 2: You wont read the terms and conditions due to their unethical location; they are placed off screen as you have to scroll down to order, therefore you will miss the actual 6pt highly ambiguous "terms and conditions"

Scam 3: Not only do they sign you up for the "World Fitness" shamble, of which you will never recieve and has actually been patented by a company in the UK whom have no affiliaton with this scam. But they will also sign you up for UNMENTIONED, UNAUTHORISED third party transactions. "Beuty Club" sound familiar anyone?? and yes, thats how it was inccorectly spelt.

Scam 4; The online support is a sham. Most responses are automated and the rest are diversion tactics. They will not supply you with an actual address for the purposes of issuing legal proceedings. They will give you phony numbers and the royal run around.

Yes i was bloody taken by this scam and I'm furious. It goes without saying that you should never cross an angry law student! I'm all for legal action against this scam! This is international fraud. I'm aware that this has effected many countries so i would be interested in co-ordinating a world wide concurrent class action suit. We would need representatives in each country that could compile all information and complaint testimonials relevant to their respective country. The power of this information combined is enormous! On its own, individual complaints will get lost among st the rest of individual complaints. Once we have a global indication of the extent of this scam we can forward all our collective information to each and every trade organisation. Next, we can obtain media attention. Anyone from Australia will be aware of A Current Affairs, a program which seeks out and exposes these scams on television. I can work on Australian media however, representatives of the USA, New Zealand, UK and any other nation would have to employ their own media coverage (although i will try and help).
              I wont lie this will be time consuming for anyone who dares take on these ### If you have enough rage over such an abhorrent scheme, a scheme which i have read has ripped off money from a breast cancer charity, then please send me an email.
              Please bare with me if i take a while to reply as i am researching the most effective means of countering these ### and not just shutting them down for good, but to make them an example of how the public has had enough! and yes, one person can make a difference.
              You will rue the day you met me dazzle white/Brite- smile ...

email me; [email protected]

Please help by providing any information you can come accross which may help this investigation. And please leave your story below, this way we can save others from making such a huge mistake.

Ps; IGNORE the regurgitated response above from apparent "representatives" of this company. The same drivel has been posted next to any internet complaint.

Pps; i will be posting this same message on every and all sites where i find complaints, please feel free to copy my post and do the same. Spread the word, enough is enough!

Dazzle White Pro TeethDoesnt work and rob money of you

Hello,

Sorry there seems to have been some confusion about your order. We do our best to satisfy all of our customers, but sometimes mistakes can happen. Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us. That's why we included our terms of service on the order page right next to where you provided us with your credit card information. There is also a direct link to our terms of service on our home page. We do want you to be happy with your experience with us – even if you didn't read the terms or found them confusing.

If that was the case, you can return the unused portion of your order and we will not bother you again. If you are still in our 30 - day guarantee period, we will also be happy to refund your money. We take our money - back guarantee very seriously.

Our customer support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call us at (8 / 6 / 6) - 5 / 2 / 8 - (6 / 2 / 1 / 4) . If you have any problems getting through, you can also use our live chat online customer service support. The live chat link is easy to find on our contact us page and can walk you through the entire process step by step.

We want to do everything we can to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible and hope to hear from you soon.

(Henry smiley)

• Wr
                Wronged Again Oct 15, 2009

contact your bank and put a stop payment on that account. It may cost a few dollars, but it will save even more. I know, I have done the same thing. Now I have a second bank account and just keep $100.00-$200.00 in there to find out if something is a scam or not. Now I know exactly how much money I am "wasting", and I hate my self for being so gullible!

Dazzle WhiteMisrepresentation of product and failure to disclose membership

A 14 day trial offer or what I thought was a free sample of their product, turned out to be a full membership to buy their product. They have billed my Master Card $87.62 which was an unauthorized transaction. I have called Dazzle Smile and cancelled the membership with them, but to get a refund, I was instructeded to return the sample product. And after reading the scam alerts on line, I just hope that I do not have to cancel my credit card account.

When I signed up for the suppposed free sample, I never saw anything to indicate that I was signing up for a membership plus their email receipt for the $1.95 shipping and handling charge, never indicated anything about a membership or a monthly cost. Therefore, I hope that some action can be taken against this company in hopes that this will not happen again to more unsuspecting consumers.

heyjoe Nov 02, 2009

This address of a Dazzle White webpage to get help is just a page to list your telephone support lines which takes ages to get to talk to one of your advisers .

Theres no contact form nor email address to contact support

You haven't got a Home page to your company .. which is very strange .. that the only page on show is a contact us page which just list a telephone numbers and no address or emails.

So its near impossible to email your support team and if your lucky to get to talk to some one on the phone they dont email you the confirmations of cancellation.

This a true case of misleading people and deception and knowing that there be compliants you make it as hard as possible to get back in touch with you.

If you was a legitimate company that cares and willing to show of your products this page http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com would be your home page and not your contact page.

Dazzlewhite aka Beauty ClubUnauthorized debit charges

$79.28 debit card charges on Oct 3rd and Oct 10th from: pristinehl 12 Michalakopoulou with this number: [protected] showing on the charage detail (that phone # is disconnected). I called the client at [protected] and they told me that I had agreed to a mutli-month auto shippment program (which is a total lie) their offer of a trial of their 1/5 ounce teeth whitener carries a manditory weekly $79.28 charge for 6 months of this worthless product..That's $2061. can't somone shut these creeps down.

• Ra
                    raysahib Dec 18, 2009

I have just been trying to trace these companies. One thing I found out, DHL are involved, but only as the courier company delivering the goods (useless goods!) in this country, I spoke to a representative of DHL who told me in no uncertain terms that the company was ligitimate, however, I agreed that two deliveries by DHL were legitimate with regards to content, but what DHL are not aware of is that these companies are billing our credit cards for other items which we haven't signed up for. EG: A lifetime membership of their club, which is a license to print money for them. It is a fact that money is being sent by the credit card companies to accounts in CYPRUS ! I spoke to three companies involved in this scam, in the USA, or actually a call center which seems to be acting for all these ### companies, and got conflicting stories about what had been ordered, some said that the payment was for a years subscription to WORLD CLUB FITNESS, another story was that a payment represented the Shipping charge ( which I understood ) another was the REGISTRATION FEE for membership, then there was the product costs because the FREE TRIAL was not cancelled, so all the money for the FREE goods was due, etc. etc. RBS Bank (the one that has the tax payers billions) credit card department, admits they know it is a scam, but haven't done anything about it until now (because I complained so much) that they are now monitoring it. HEY ! YOU STUPID BANKS / CREDIT CARD COMPANIES, haven't you heard of the law of responsibility, if you know about it you should, 1. Stop dealing with the companies ! 2, Warn your customers ! THAT'S YOUR RESPONSIBILTY!! Shouldn't our government do something about this ??

• Jn
                    J. North East Lincolnshire Dec 10, 2009

I too was nieve enough to believe that this was a legitimate company. I ordered the bright smiles(beauty club) tooth whitener and not long after it arrived I received an e-mail from Noreply(who ever that is) and was told I had been billed for £159. as the trial had finished. I tried my hardest to get in touch with the company and all telephone numbers were automated so as not I am beginning to believe that any one trying to cancel cannot.
                    I then decided to phone my Credit card company for help and was told that three payments had been billed to my account. Two of which I knew about was for p&p and another for a further £30. I asked my Credit credit card company to stop all further payments to this company, that was on the [protected], and they in turn would send me a form out to sign. The form was delivered 5days later and on receiving this I phoned my Company up. However since the first call they have taken another payment I believe for £159. I was told I would have to cancel via the Beauty club as the Credit card company was not allowed as get this the people billing me were a legitimate company. I too was told I had an agreement with this Beauty Club.

I have now returned the cancellation form to the Credit card company, hopefully the payment will stop.
                    I have received no further goods from this company and I have until 7th January to wait to see if any arrive.
                    Then is the only time I can try and get my £159 back.

I too am a pensioner. sadley not a happy one.

• Bw
                    b .weston Dec 09, 2009

i sent for this not only are the bank telling me they carn't help but i've not even recieved any product does anybody know what to do ????????

help needed Dec 03, 2009

I have had a lot of problems with these people. Their warehouse is in England with no address, telephone no. or e-mail. All their telephone nos. are in America with no addresses or email addresses. There are several different company names involved and even a contact in Cyprus. They have taken money from my account without my approval, for things I know nothing about. The credit card company, at this juncture, are not being helpful. I have spent so much on telephone calls and letters. I am a pensioner and cannot afford all this, and it is affecting my health. Can no-one help?

anon2 Nov 18, 2009

Beware - dangerous scammers, totally misleading website! Do not subscribe to any offers or you'll lose a lot of money and never get any back!
                    God, I feel such a mug...

Decider Nov 01, 2009

Here are so many more complaints about this company, which uses the name Pristine Health too http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-866-676-4122/4

Decider Nov 01, 2009

Tried to get in touch with the 24/7 help via http://www.dazzlesmilepro.com/contactus.php and got ANOTHER phone number to contact Monday to Friday mountain time for US and Canada [protected] (Monday to Friday 6 am to 9 pm Mountain Time) and speak with one of our representatives.

• Rs
                    RSmithBothell Oct 31, 2009

Got me too!

DazzleWhite/Ultifreshwellhundreds of dollars syphoned

I have had hundreds of dollars and am continuing to have hundreds of dollars syphoned from my account
                  weekly under the names ultifreshwell/dazzlewhite/healthcare and other names

• Te
                      terry targia Dec 10, 2009

Hello

If there was some confusion about your subscription we honestly didn t mean to inconvenience you in any

way  Our goal is not to inconvenience our customers The terms and conditions of our offer are very visible

on the order page they are stated on the order page where you confirm your order located directly to the

top of where your credit card information was entered There is also a link at the top of the home page that

opens up the terms and conditions in a separate window Customer service is our number one priority and

we do everything we can to be open with all of our customers Of course mistakes can be made and if you

were not aware of our terms and conditions in our site we are happy to offer you a full refund if you return

the unused product back to us We have always honored our 30 day guarantee and will continue to do so

You can talk to customer support seven days a week Our U S based help lines are also staffed each and

every day of the week to respond to any questions you may have both before and after your order Simply

call us at [protected] or visit our 24 7 live help at http www dazzlesmilepro com contactus php and we

will be happy to walk you through the entire cancellation process

Your satisfaction is our number one concern

Thanks

• Ca
                      canda Oct 20, 2009

Never order anything that says trial offer...there is always some kind of scam or "catch" where they try to sucker more money out of you. This has happened twice and I am fed up. I think it is horrible that these types of online businesses are allowed to keep soliciting their products and get away with fraud and false charges. Buyer or "sucker" beware. I have finally learned my lesson!

Ultifreshwell ; Mydiet.com; Ezykit; Elitepack; and dazzlewhitefraudulent activity of these companies

Just having come across your website and the amount of complaints surfacing regarding the Dazzlewhite, Ultifreshwell, Elitepack, Mydietid.com and Ezykit 'companies', I'm realising I'm certainly not on my own. Every one of the complaints echos my recent experience exactly. All I did was request a sample of product, and since then my credit card statements have been littered with unexplainable amounts billed ot these companies. One of the complaints you have listed supplies a transcript with an operator by the name of 'Falon'. I dealt with her as well, and she was quite emphatic about the 'terms and conditions', etc. Well, the so-called terms, etc, don't include all these other companies that all of a sudden have started billing for strange little amounts, like $8.20. I've never had anything to do with MYDIETID.COM, and they've just billed me for $8.20. I've only just written to their complaints section, and I'll be interested in the reply.

I sincerely hope someone can do something about all this. It's extremely fraudulent activity and all these people involved have to be held accountable for what they're doing. I can't believe that this all started with a sample request, that's ended up costing me well over $350 so far, after reviewing my statements from the last couple of months. I think the only thing you can do is cancel your card - that's what I'm doing, as I just don't want to risk anything else showing up. I don't think these companies have any genuine intent to refund anyone's money!

Chuck Turner Oct 11, 2009

Heck of a scam this one.

Best thing to do is report you complaint t the authorities at this website:

Dazzlesmile and CleanwhitesFRAUD

BEWARE - the teaser rate of a $buck or $two to get samples will result in massive credit card charges that your credit card company will not be all that willing to help you with since you did enter your CC number. If your CC was stolen they would take an interest.
                      If you've been scammed, be sure to mail back their junk (doesn't work anyway) and GET A RECEIPT SIGNATURE or they will claim that you didn't mail it back.
                      Make no mistake, these are CROOKS and they are very well practiced at RIPPING you off. They will play hardball with you so FIGHT BACK!!!
                      I filed a FRAUD claim with my State Attorney Generals office, you should too.

Dazzle White/ultifreshwell/BeutyclubFraud / Scan / Unauthorized Charges

I observed an offer on the web by Dazzlewhite for a free-trial offer on a teeth whitening product advertised @ $1.95 for S&H only. On 8/31/2009 I received a call thanking me for the subscription (what subscription?). I was informed I would be charged $79 monthly. I exploded and demanded to cancel. I was provided a cancellation conformation number and told that if I returned the trial product (which I had not yet received) by 9/20/2009 I would be charged nothing. Once the trial product arrived I returned it on 9/3/2009. My credit card was still charged the $79 on 9/22/2009. I contacted my bank and recalled the company. I was told that my refund would be processed with 10 business days. We'll see.

What is still worse is that I have also been charged $92.37 twice; on 9/13/2009 and 9/30/2009. The $79 and the two $92 charges are all from different companies. I am unable to determine who is behind these charges and how to stop them.

Beware of giving any banking information to Dazzle White/ultifreshwell/Beutyclub.

• Di
                            dinks Jan 29, 2010

By the way i'm from the Uk.

• Di
                            dinks Jan 29, 2010

I was scammed by these b*stards too, i believe all these companies are all linked together. The names of the companies on my credit card are ultifreshwell, beuty club, everbright smiles, whitesmilespen. Even though these companies have confirmed they have closed my a/c they are still trying to take more money. Researching it on the net, there appears to be well over a hundred different names but all with the same scam stories link to them and there are thousands of them, its about time someone in authority started to take action against the people involved.

san1 Jan 20, 2010

Hi All

I have also been scamed. I was on a totally different website when I was directed to their website offering me a trial for $1.95, however $13.93 was deducted on 19th November 2009 under the name of "beutyclub" with a conversion fee from the bank. I was not aware I was signing up for anything except the trial product. This fraudulent company has since made two deductions under the name of "sup*smilebright" from my credit card, the first being on 7th December 2009 for $96.19 and the second on the 15th December 2009 for $98.04. Obviously this is pre-conceived fraudulent behaviour as they have deducted two amounts within a week of each other and I have yet to receive any goods for both these deductions (not that I want them). I am appauled that this company is using the National Breast Cancer foundation logo on their pamplets.
                            I have cancelled my credit card and will be ringing the Department of Fair Trading for their advice.
                            Sandra D. (Australia)

• Su
                            sue443 Dec 16, 2009

@ Aija Olson your company is fraudulent and it continues and makes great efforts to deceive honest hard working people and steel money from our bank accounts.

I hope you all experience Christmas in living HELL!!!

Due to your fu%k up company my children will not have a Christmas as you have stolen money which i had put away for them i am a single mother with very little family.

• Ka
                            Kathycannon Dec 11, 2009

Found the telephone number from Australia.. [protected] probably wont do us any good calling them. i am going to contact my bank again and let them know what a worldwide scam these companies are. Cancel your credit card asap... request a new card number.. should only take three working days if you pick it up from a branch.. good luck.

• Ka
                            Kathycannon Dec 11, 2009

i have purchased the so called free trial for Purelift through beuty club, , which i thought was an aussie site as i was directed there while in an aussie site. only to find my sample costing me $13 and now i find a $96.00 unauthorised charge on my credit card... i have called the bank, , to dispute it but i have to cancel my credit cards to stop it.. what a rip off and yes there is a big National Breast cancer foundation fundraising supporter logo on it which made me think it was ligit... any help would be great... [email protected]

• Wt
                            wtf331 Dec 04, 2009

Live 24/7 support, ya right.

• Wt
                            wtf331 Dec 04, 2009

Your site doesn't even work. And for all intensive purposes, I've Im cancelling my bank account because I have several scam-like approaches by beutyclub. I've been scammed by MTN COMMUNICATIONS, beutyclub, and two other places Im calling the service number to report fraud at 11 TODAY! Now I have to go to my bank and talk to someone immediately about what I can do.

• Ms
                            Ms Had Enough Oct 20, 2009

You will rue the day you met me dazzle white/Brite- smile ...

email me; [email protected]

• Ko
                            Kody117 Oct 12, 2009

I had the same experience as you, except the beuty club was not the original purchase. i had purchased a free trial on acai berry supplement and then i found that my card was being charged by this beuty club. Its all a scam!

dazzle white (trays)Cancelled,, doesn't stop shipment

I ordered on line a trial package of dazzel white for $1.95, , upon finding out the company was going to charge a large amount for a continuing order, I called an cancelled the product.. I then received more products..I am returning same.
                          Never ordered more products..
                          Roger

dazzle white/clean whitesFRAUD

OMG!!! Do not fall for these products!!! The companies add all kinds of extra charges on your credit card when you did not order the products. PLUS the trial is not really a trial--they enroll you in a monthly automatic shipment program & charge your credit card.

I was monitoring my charges on line after I called both companies to cancel. I still received charges despite cancelling. I then CANCELLED MY CREDIT CARD!!! I think this is about the only option out of this mess. And I reported the unauthorized charges as FRAUD!!!

• Li
                                Lisa Maria Allen Dec 21, 2009

These people are rip off ###. Same thing happened to us. Order a trial Teeth whitening pen and they charged $100 out of our account unreal. Cancelled card too. You rip off mongrels should be investigated and shut down. Think of all the people just getting by now without rip off ### like this taking your money without knowing.

• Al
                                alexbung Dec 19, 2009

I think all you can really do is cancel cards or maybe even bank account, they will find a way to steal more money all they do is change the company name, i ordered dazzle and two amounts came out on business name called vibrantbeauty the other beutyclub.

• Al
                                alexbung Dec 19, 2009

oh so they are employing more people just to respond to these comments this is the scam of the year and sorry to tell you scammers but you will be out of business soon especially in Australia, you tell your bosses that the ACCC have been involved and you are under heavy investigation.

varimi LLC dazzle white products — unauthorized debit card charges

Illegally charged account three times under 2 different phone numbers for 1 package. Amounts charged were...

Clean Whites and Dazzle SmileFree Trial Whitening Products &supposedly& from 2 different companies

Here is the deal on these guys as I have just now experienced this scam within the last few minutes and got my bank IMMEDIATELY involved:

I got in a hurry and ordered both of these "products" when recommended to me and I read what I later determined to be the fake news story (cpomplete with fake "comments" submitted by fake customers) what was published regarding them. Too late, I discovered the obvious tell-tale signs of a scam in the fine print such as fake, ongoing memberships in other groups, suspicious "trial and return" windows of time, paying "their" return shipping instead of actual costs, ongoing expensive billing for "non-cancelled, unreturned" product, etc.

Once I had done a quick read of their tiny print and then Googled their name and "scam" and found this site, I immediately (within minutes of placing the order) called my bank, CHASE, at the Fraud Prevention Dept. and they were outstandingin their response. They quickly confirmed the initial "activity" both of these scoundrels had charged on my card, acknowledged that the charges came from an"international" source (common to these scams, she said), instantly cancelled the payment, cancelled my card number and reissued me a clean one and told me to watch all activity on that account for the next 2 weeks or so just in case they had somehow found a way to access that account, depsite the debit card number being cancelled.

NOTE: Within minutes pf placing the 2 orders and while I was on the phone with my bank, my office switchboard received an automated call in my voice mail (since I knew never to use my personal phone numbers when ordering anything) which was requesting that I call [protected] to "verify" my order which I suspected was actually their way to "claim I further verified and authorized" this purchase AND was a way for them to make sure they had a working number they could use to harass me in the future (according to other complaints I have read at this web site). I will still call them to "formally cancel" my order but will do so from a phone number that they cannot reach me at.

• As
                                  Ashley2131 Nov 26, 2009

I just got done checking my hotmail and I saw this awesome free trial for dazzlesmile and premiere whitening. I was at first only charged .99 for the shipping and handling of Premierwhitening.com, then I was charged 1.95 from BeautyClub. I thought that was okay until WELLBHEALTH charged me 48.92. Still don't know what that was for. So I called the number and cancelled. I was then charged 89.77 from PREMIEREWHITENING.COM. So I called and cancelled. Then I finally recieved a refund a month later from WELLBHEALTH of 48.92. Then once again I was charged another 87.62 from ULTIFRESHWELL, never recieved a refund. Then I recieved another freakin package in the mail and was charged 58.95 by FINALLYWHITE.COM. I called them and they said they would give me a refund. Yeah, still hasn't happened. Then today I was charged 24.82 by ELITEPACK, which i was told I automatically signed up for that when I ordered DazzleSmile. And I won't get a refund!
                                  THIS IS A HUGE SCAM, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS WHATSOEVER!

DO NOT ORDER THROUGH DAZZLESMILE OR PREMIEREWHITENING.

deceived-gal Nov 17, 2009

I will never order stuff like this online anymore. Once you give out your personal info & credit card info, it's out there in the open & can be easily stolen. Now I have other charges on my statement from another international business I never bought from. BEWARE, & DO read every inch of the Terms & Conditions before ever ordering anything again!

• Pi
                                  pissed off customer in vt Nov 16, 2009

I received my product 4 days ago and was charged $87.50. When I called they said that it took along time to ship and that I have gone over my trial period. I now have to send back the product within a certain time period in order to get my refund. This is an awful company, very sneaky and dishonest. I spoke to a (manager) he said after you are chrged the 87.50 there is no way to take the charge off your account. I find that to be a very poor company when you can not take care of your mistake. I would not suggest trying or purchusing any products for this company!!

• El
                                  Elizabeth Phillips Nov 03, 2009

Strongly agree! Just have experienced this myself and did not research it thoroughly before succombing to their hype.

The 14 day free trial - that part is free, however, they send you a 30 day supply, so you must pay for what you receive at either $97 something, or if you complain a little, at $87. and some change.

YOU MUST CALL AND CANCEL WITHIN 14 days if you do not want the product and RETURN the sample to get a full refund. You must also get a cancellation number.

Be VERY WARY if you decide to order from this company. Also, as well as DazzelSmile, they are now calling themselves PremiumWhite.

• Sc
                                  scammed by dazzlewhite Nov 02, 2009

Do not order from this company. I made the mistake of doing so. After the initial charges, they have charged my credit card using different company names, charging me $87.62, on two separate charges a week apart.Whyen I called my credit card to inquire about the charges, I asked if these charges had a phone number for the company. I was given two phone numbers, and neither was a working number. I cancelled the order immediately after receiving my trial shipment, so I should not have any charges . today i received another shipment, and when I tried to call them about Dazzlesmile they say it is not their company.

Be careful if you plan to order from these people(Dazzlesmile or Cleanwhites).

• Ti
                                  TinaMom Oct 20, 2009

Oh thanks I found your complaint regarding this company I was supposed to order today but I have my hesitation so what I did I browse here at Google and found reading your complaint...Thank you it helps me a lot.. Tina from Philippines.

Dazzle White & Smile Britead. intended to trick people, debit their accts

After looking at the msn website at news, iwas not looking for an ad for whitening teeth but one looked good. Too good. Said free sample, only pay postage, the ad stressed this. This ad I feel was purposely used in this way to get peoples attention. People like me, if they could afforded something for $250.00 would of bought crest white strips or went to the dentist. This is a lot of money to me. I couldnt pay my electric bill and other bills. I guess the fine lines read, after 10 days return if you dont like, thats a joke too, it can't be used, and by then they have charged you almost 80.00 twice. I also have been charged for 90.00 and haven't recieved anything. At the time when our economy is bad, people do look for bargains, we are being taken advantage of. I really needed this money. I had my debit card cancelled. Also when I called the bank to see what and why the money was taken out they said it was a scam. The numbers by the debits, one was no longer working, the other never answered. I actually did get blisters in my mouth on top of that, girls at work are witness to this. Please, this company is taking advantage of people who don't have much to live on. Look on their websites, look at how many people they have taken. It's sad that they have no integrity. I so far have lost $250.00. Alot to me, I have a son in college and medical bills. I would very much appreciate you looking into this matter. May god help us, forgive us, and guide us. Those of who have been taken have learned a lesson, still yet, the ad was very, very misleading. Thank you.

helplog Oct 05, 2009

Nolan C is from DazzleWhite

For smile brite you can return the product for a full refund. Call customer service at [protected], but do not wait until it is too late to return. Call customer service and ask the details

helplog Sep 30, 2009

dazzle white and smile brite are two different products from two different companies that are not associated with each other. you need to contact each company.

Clean Whites / Dazzle Smilemisleading advertising

The same thing has happened to me although the charge of $79.95 is still pending on my account. I've canceled the "free no risk trial" with both Clean Whites and Dazzle Smile, however since I didn't send the product back to clean whites AT MY OWN COST before the 14 day trial was over (which started the day I ordered it so I had less than a week to do anything about it) their charge got through to my credit card. Of course they won't tell you on the website where it has to be shipped back to. You have to call, and out of the 5 different numbers I've been able to track down, I can't get anyone on the phone. So that's how they get you, because you have no chance of sending it back in time. Yeah, they make it sound so easy to just cancel and not get charged, but it's the biggest nightmare ever.
                                  I contacted my bank, canceled my card and they put a block on those two companies. Once the charge clears, I can file a dispute. I've also reported them to the Better Business Bureau. If anyone has already looked into a class action lawsuit against these companies I would love some more information. I think everyone who has filed a complaint should post their email address here. The more people we can get involved the better chance we'll have at getting somewhere. Please feel free to email me if you have info about a lawsuit, or just to give me your email address so I can start compiling a list of everyone this has happened to. -- fragile.[protected]@hotmail.com

• La
                                      Laura191990 Jul 08, 2010

Another scam, Doesnt tell you on the page that it plans to charge you a similar monthly fee. You have to go to another page to see the terms.
                                      Same person do we think?

Mad84 Oct 22, 2009

I did send the product back to Aurora Colorado, and was still caharged the $89.00
                                      I have been on hold for 20 minutes now! I already filed with the BBB. If anyone knows about a lawsuit, I would be happy to include my information. My email is [email protected]

• Li
                                      litebrite2u Oct 17, 2009

I agree this is a scam. I did not receive any information in the package for DazzleSmile, just a tube of something I'm not using. I did not even order this mess. I found out I was billed through a third party affiliate. The representative said this was totally legal. BS, if I agree to order something from one company does not mean I agree to order from everyone they are affiliated with. People should be informed of these things. If companies are legal then they should not have any reason to hide things from the consumers, and maybe then they would get better business. I am piosting mailing instructions to return their crap back to them. On the phone they do not voluntarily tell you that the product can be returned in the trial period, and you will not be billed.
                                      Return Instructions

As per your request for Return Instructions. Please follow the Instructions below exactly as outlined when returning your product to ensure proper handling of refund. Make sure to select the return address for the applicable Country you live in..

1. Always make sure the product you are returning is within the 30 day Money Back Guarantee time.

2. Clearly mark your Original Order ID number on the outside of the package being returned.

3. Ask to insure the package against loss.

4. Always ask for a Return Tracking number. Keep this in safe spot for future reference if needed.

5. Address the package to the appropriate address. This is based on where you live.

Return Address for United States of America:

DazzleSmile UNITED KINGDOM
                                      BTB Mailflight Ltd.,
                                      Unit 2B Viking Ind Est.,
                                      Hudson Road, Bedford MK41 OQB

The refund will be processed within 10 business days of receiving and processing the product back into our Warehouse.

Please call the customer service to get your original order number to gon on the outside of the package, and mail their crap back. Yes, we foot the charge of shipping, but, it beats paying the 89.00 for toothpaste.

DeeCa Oct 02, 2009

CleanWhites and DazzleSmile are two disgusting divisions of the same parent scamming operation. I've shopped online for years, and have never experienced such a fraudulent, misleading, operation. The site that I found in the first place, like others have reported, which no longer exists. It used a fake blog format with testimony of a female who supposed discovered a way to whiten her teeth for free and was sharing this invaluable information to the public so they could also benefit. The site suggested to use CleanWhites in conjunction with DazzleSmile for a synergistic result superior to what Professional Dentists could produce. I remember having to click the same "free trial" box located near the top of the page twice, but the only charges I saw were the measly $1-$2 shipping charges that I was agreeing to. Many reasonable people are being sucked into this scheme due to the DELIBERATELY MISLEADING nature of the way this operation advertises and hides vital information necessary for honest transactions.

I didn't discover the scam until the CleanWhites arrived and I read the order receipt showing my $.99 charge and "THANK YOU FOR YOUR RISK-FREE TRIAL ORDER!", BOTH in large bold print. At the bottom of the page in small print, however, I noticed that a $79.95 charge would be incurred if I didn't cancel the trial.

The DazzleSmile package didn't even include a receipt or any information hinting at how UNFREE these 'trials' actually are.

After contacting both divisions of this operation and getting the same "you can't cancel without incurring more charges" BS, I paid for the shipping and sent the useless crap back to them. I recorded all correspondence with them, even the the unanswered, unreturned calls & useless online chats. I then contacted my bank and reported this fraud. Probably in order to gather more evidence against these fraudulent criminals, they asked me not to cancel my card until the unauthorized charges hit (the individual I was transferred to seemed to be familiar with this operation), and I was assured I would not be held responsible for further charges. When the unauthorized chrges did appear, they then cancelled my CC and asked me to send my documentation to them.

I'll also send it to the respective Attorney General Offices, and report it at bbb.org, ftc.gov, and post this info on the online fraud sites to warn others to stay away from these frauds until they are shut down and brought to justice.

I noticed that DazzleSmile / DazzleWhite recently switched their name, making it harder for me (and others, I'm sure) to get information on them, and I've also learned that CleanWhites went by different names in the past as well. I'll also be tracking these changes and attempts to play this shell game to escape the scrutiny they deserve.