Having problems with DazzleWhite?

DazzleWhite Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DazzleWhite Customer Service. Initial DazzleWhite complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DazzleWhite above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DazzleWhite. Discuss the issues you have had with DazzleWhite and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DazzleWhite Complaints & Reviews

Bright White, Pure White Smile, Dazzle Bright, Teeth WhiteningScam

Scam. Scam. Scam. Free trial turns into bi-monthly billing on credit card. Despite cancellation and no product they continue to charge my credit card account.

• Gi
      girl5616 Sep 23, 2010

You need to cancel your card and create a new account immediately. File a claim with your bank. I am in this process right now!

Dazzle Whitestop taking my money

I have asked this company not to take anymore monies from my account as I am no longer a member, but for the last 8 months they still take my money. These are the ones who are taking my money without permission and I would like all monies put back into my account thankyou. Healthmember [protected] v h access [protected] weight member [protected] fitclub online [protected].
    My name and address is as follows...

Marie liccione 82 rosewater terrace, ottoway, south australia 5013

It would be greatly appreciated if you would be able to resolve this problem thankyou

Dazzle Smile teeth whiteningScam

With 24 hours of signing up for "Dazzel White" Teeth whitening product. I called and cancelled. They explained that if I recieved thier product to return it within 14 days for full refund. I did receive their product and immediately returned it the next day with return receipt requested they had to sign for the returned product and I have proof of returning it within the stated time frame. I never received another product from them and thought things were okay. On my January credit card statement I did not reconize a charge of $24.13 for Sup*Worldfit . Not recognizing this charge I googled it on the internet and found out it was from the Dazzle White company. I immediately started checking my past statements and sure enough there was another $24.13 charge on my December credit card that went unnoticed by me because I thought it was a Christmas gift. I immediately called my credit card company and am disputing these charges. I have been unsuccessful so far at getting through to this company.

Dazzlewhitescam!

Dazzle white is a complete scam! I signed up for a free 14 day trial.. And they never sent me any paperwork, email or the product! 5 months last I notice on my credit card statement that I have been charged 85 us$ (can$ 92.23)
        I call to cancel immediately and the representative explains that I have paid this total for the last 5 months! I have never received the product and never even noticed that I have been paying almost 500 can$ to this company!
        Upon calling the company to cancel.. (which he does immediately) he can not reimburse any money but can send the product. No thank you.
        Do not sign up or if you do. Cancel immediately!

Weightmember Fitclubonline DazzlewhiteUnauthorised Charges!!!

Like many others I purchased the Dazzlewhite tooth whitening product from their website... the product is terrible so I cancelled my subscription. Then these mysterious charges under Fitclubonline and Weightmember started showing up a few times a month on my credit card statement!!! I had no idea I had apparently signed up for whatever these were???? Anyway long story short I called [protected] to cancel fitclubonline and had no questions asked but there was no refund option as they claimed it was in the small print and my fault for not reading it. I called internationally from Australia [protected] to cancel weightmember charges. Both customer service operators were very pleasant and provided receipt numbers and promised instant cancellation from this point forwards and were both equally uninterested in my rage at being signed up for these - I could not be bothered chasing the refunds - the phone call would cost more... I could not find a toll free number for weightmember. Out of interest weightmember charged me US$7.01 twice a month with .31c international transaction fee and fitclubonline charged me US$2.96 and .31c international transaction fee once a month so about AUS$22 per month without me knowing I'd even signed up!!! Never again will I not read fine print or order from dodgy websites!!!

Premium White/Dazzle Smile Tooth WhitenerTrial Offer Scam

This is a total SCAM. The tooth whitener trial was advertised as costing in the region of £3 - £4 maximum (cost was in US dollars). The advert was incredibly innocent and was allegedly a British housewife who tried it and said it was a brilliant product...RUBBISH!

When the sample arrived my credit card had been charged at approx £80 twice and had joined me into some Fitness/Diet Club which I had not asked for and ended up paying in the regionof £16 per month for 3 months.

I cancelled the trials and was advised that a refund would be put back onto my card within 6 - 14 days. Guess what? Still no refund a month later and when I tried to contact them again, guess what?...the e-mail address did not exist, neither did the web address!!!

This has cost me approximately £210 and I am still worrying that more charges may hit my card. I have cancelled my credit card on instruction from my card provider. My credit card provider is attempting to recoup some of my charges but I do not hold much hope of this happening.

Please, please DO NOT fall for this kind of SCAM. These people are heartless crooks and should be jailed for their actions.

healthbeauty, acaiburn, viv3, dazzlewhite, prosmileUnauthorise charges

I would like to let you guys know that although these free trial/free sample websites are scams - you are however liable for all these transactions. I suggest you read the merchants terms and conditions before you put your credit card details in! There is no such thng as FREE in this world anymore. There is always a catch! Now a lot of people say that it is free trial or free sample and you never signed up for anything...TOUGH! it does not matter! The minute you enter your credit card details you automatically authorised the merchant to debit your credit card. By signing up, you AGREED to their terms and conditions. It is our responsibility to read these terms and conditions no matter how boring they look.

By going through your credit card company - they have rules and regulations that they also need to follow. Just because you think youve been ripped doesnt mean its fraud. you AGREED to these charges by entering your credit card details. Your bank can only do so much and because they are just a method of payment, you have to go back to the merchants terms and condtions, have A read and UNDERSTAND their cancellation and return policy. you must attempt to resolve it with the merchant first.

Im seriously sick and tired of seeing how many people complain and yet stupid enough to sign up. Scam? yes and no. They do howver do a VERY clever marketing but it says on their terms and condtions.

I truly suggest :
              ** do not give out your credit card details or bank account to any website you are not familiar with
              **remeber: there is no such thing as 'FREE'!
              **READ OUT TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE SIGINING UP FOR ANYTHING because in the end, if you go to your bank, and you do not follow the merchants refund or cancellation policy because you are either too lazy or cant be bothered - they cant help you at all in getting your money back!
              **If you want weight loss - go to the gym...you want white teeth? go to the dentist! you want to earn money? Work harder! scams are everywhere...but remember...its BUYER BEWARE!!!

thats all. take this to heart. i know from experience.

Dazzle Whiteunauthorised withdrawals

This company borders on fraud, after requesting what was advertised as a free trial, I was charged for the product $50+ before I received it as I live in Australia and the time limit was up. I have subsequently had my account debited for various amounts over a period of 6 months from companys I have never heard of that the bank tell me are related to Dazzle White. Today there is a new amount deducted from my account from a US company called Health Care Payment Solutions whom after I had to go to the trouble of calling the states from Australia I find collects money from a place called Calorie Balance Coach someone else who is something to do with Dazzle White.

• Rr
                    rrnrr Feb 02, 2010

In response to 'Dazzle White' scam. I work in business and finance and have come across this problem before. I offer a solution to your mystery charges and a way to better protect yourself in the future. When ordering or purchasing anything online, services, product, trials, and even information, and your are reqested to agree to a small fee, or shipping and handling only, in the 'fine' print, you are also agreeing to join, recieve product or services, from an 'affiliate' or 'elite' company...or companies. Although it is most definately, 'misrepresentation' at it's best... it is not illegal. That's how they have your credit card info in the first place. Always take lots of time to READ the info they provide. Sometimes you will have to really search for specific details about affiliates, returns/ refunds, or terms and conditions that apply but are not stated in the 'short' version which is usually shown on original ordering screen. Get the details. Call the company directly if needed. If a number or address is not provided, it probably isn't trust worthy. If you do get caught in 'mystery' charges, contact your cc company, ask if they will provide third party calling directly to the company which the mystery charges are going. Go thru their process to completely cancel your 'membership' with them. Record the date, get the persons name and ID #, as well as a comfirmation number of cancellation. If third party calling with cc, they should also be recording the same info. Good Luck all.

Dazzle WhiteProduct to whiten teeth

I worked a product from this website: Dazzle White for only $1.95 for a trial time which i call and told them that I just want for a one time only deal to cancel any order in the near future. They kept sending me products without my authority and they were going into my account withdrawing money. I call to cancel any ties with them but now they have send me an order of product and went into my account and took $48.53. I sent the product back but now they don't want to give me my money back. I'm unemployed for them to be doing that. What can be done about this.

Dazzle White — Fraud

Dazzle White, Dazzle Smile, Smile brite, Vibrant Smile, South Beach Brite, Premier Whitening, Sub World Fit...

Dazzle Whitesold info to 3rd party

After signing up for the trial Dazzle white tooth whitening system and cancelling the program because of the excessive fees for a shade of white you can get with peroxide and going thru so many changes getting my money back for all but 3cc of tooth white gel which is being sold for $58. plus. I did capture my funds back from the bank however by the same token I was taken aback to find out that Dazzle White had co-joined with another company that has been stealing money out of my account for the past nine months. Each and every month they extracted $7.01 or $7.12 with a foreign fee of 0.20 from my Bank Account under a different name. The names changed each and every month 1st month membership, 2nd month weightloss, 3rd month Health Member, 4th Ezy Kit, 5th month Kit access, Elite Pak, Fit Club and last but not least Weightmember all charging the same amount somewhere in the neighborhood of seven dollars and something cents. Dazzle white had no right sharing my credit card information with this third party which has been charging me each and every month since I filed a complaint against Dazzle White in June. I never received a membership number or any product from the weightloss program and after calling the girl explained a web based operation thru dazzle white. Dazzle white won at the end because I have been getting charged for a product from a third party of their's I never received.

• Pa
                        PatriciaS50 Aug 18, 2010

I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY AS DID THE OTHER COMPLAINT..DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO, YOU WILL BE SORRY, SAVE YOUR MONEY AND HEADACHE.

Dazzle White/Fit Club OnlineUnauthorized Charges

THESE PEOPLE ARE PROFESSIONAL SCAMMERS!!! I was charged for $1.95 shipping fee for a product I sent back (with proof -- return receipt requested, thank you USPS) and NEVER got my refund in spite of having a email saying I had been fully refunded...finally had to go through my own bank to dispute the charges to have them reversed...got that all accomplished on a Friday, then on Monday, I had another charge, this time from FIT CLUB ONLINE -- a company I have NEVER even heard of, let alone provided my information to...NOW I have to dispute yet another charge and go through the hassle of getting a new card because they have my number and can access it any time...

Customer Service is a JOKE! give you some song and dance, talking in circles and leaving you more angry than when you called in the first place...

DON'T EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE AND BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR CARD NUMBERS CAUSE ONCE THEY HAVE IT, THEY DON'T LET IT GO!

Dazzle WhiteGiant rip off

I got ripped as well! I cancelled my order to Dazzle White 1 hour after ordering and told too late it had already been shipped. What a crock as nobody works that fast! Furthermore there is no real 14 day trial as they promise as it starts from the order date NOT the date of receipt so I had 3 days to try it and return it. What a joke!!!

The worst part is I did not realize I was enrolled in 2 memberships (guess I didn't scroll WAY down to read the fine print) until I got a charge on my credit card for $19.20 entitled Elitepack which was supposedly for World Club Fitness.

I then read the [redacted] on the internet and got the number to cancel World Club Fitness and they gave me a cancellation number but no refund as I requested.

I also found out from this report I was automatically enrolled in yet another club - Weight Loss Resources. I called the number on the [redacted] but they had no record of me so I let it go. To my surprise I have been charged now for 3 months $18.83 for what they call "Ezykit". I just called them to cancel and complain, but they would not refund me for this scam.

The [redacted] says the charges for both clubs is $6.95 and $8.95 per month and shows as VH Access and Healthmember" so wonder why I was charged $19.20 and $18.83.

I ask why have I not received ANYTHING by email from either of these companies alerting me that I've become a member and to explain what website I supposed can obtain their service...absolutely no information from either company is sent so the only way you know you have a membership is a charge on your credit card for which you receive nothing.

This is the last time I'm ever ordering anything online - this has been a horrible experience!

• Pa
                            PatriciaS50 Aug 18, 2010

THIS TOO HAPPENED TO ME BUT I CAUGHT IT AFTER 1 MONTH AND CALLED MY BANK AND HAD MY DEBIT CARD CANCELED. THEY ARE INVESTIGATING IT, HOPING TO GET A REFUND. DON'T DO IT.

Dazzle White Teeth Whitening PenUn Authorised & overdeductions

I Ordered it once on line and paid by my credit card. They are deducting it fortninghtly, without authorisation., with different names to avoid blocking bycustomers and banks-this is a proof of a Bussiness Scam run by people who know the loop holes in the system and the credit card / banks are not preventing such fraud online or inthe web market and do not have open, easy access to report, block bussiness scams.
                          Example, from my online bank statement:-

07/01/2010 INTNL TRANSACTION FEE
                          ##1209 58.09 US DOLLAR
                          $64.13

• Sw
                              swissrebecca Jan 15, 2010

I am having the same problem- I ordered it online and they continue to send product without my permission and deduct through my credit card. I have not been able to find a way to contact the company- they don't give you any way to contact them again after the initial time I ran across the ad online (opportunity to try it out at a crazy cheap price) Total scam!

Dazzle White And Smile BrightOver $200 of charges in 15 days

I have been ordering products on the internet for well over a decade and have never run into such a scam. Not only was the "free trial" not free (it costs $86), they signed me up for their sister company as well who started shipping me monthly charges for the whitening tray- without ever letting me know. In a matter of one month, not one but FIVE different products arrived, and none of the mailings had an invoice, link, phone number or even name of the company anywhere in the shipment. Even if I wanted to contact them, it was impossible. How did I get the contact information? From the fraud department at my credit card company who was well aware of this scam.
                            I truly hope someone goes to jail over this- I have never been so disguisted in my life.

• Al
                                alina y grishina Oct 16, 2010

i got same problem and im very mad. im calling this company tomorrow and they better back my money for product i never oder!
                                Alina Y Grishina

MARIA VARELA Oct 28, 2009

DAZZLE SMILE MADE SEVERAL CHARGES IN MY CREDIT CARD WITHOUT MY AUTORIZATION

Everbright smiles, dazzle smiles, premium white, premier whitening, CGL teeth bleachingTOTAL SCAM

I signed up for a trial pack with Dazzlesmile and Premier whitening which i received and cancelled subscription.

I am now regularly receiving parcels from - FYSO PRO, everbright smiles, premium white, Sup smilebright. i have received nothing but had money taken by the PRO fitness, Ultifreshwell, beauty club !!!

Is there no end to this scam ... up to now i have had over £300 pounds taken from account but have been told by my bank that i cannot stop this !!!

If anybody can offer any help or advice then i really need it i am at my wits end.

Please contact me via email - [protected]@blueyonder.co.uk

Thankyou

John MacLeod Jul 13, 2016

Also parade under several aliases: Ever Bright Smiles, FYSO-advanced whitening kit, and Home Whitening Kit. They offer a free trial sample. You pay just postage. They send you what they call a one month's supply and then after promising a full refund, make it impossible to contact them again with all theusual diversionary tactics including an email address which doesn't work. Pure SCAM-Watch out! Bad, BAD news! Finally after weeks (under pressure) they offer to refund only 50% and wait 8 weeks to show on your credit card. Guess what- I'm not waiting-I will dispute all charges with Mastercard.

• Sc
                                  scw0971 Jan 08, 2010

I disagree with the statement above. I ordered the product on December 10th, received the product on December 14th, cancelled the product on December 16th when it burned my gums. Got a RMA number. Stated that I had 14 days to ship it back. I shipped it back on December 16th by Delivery confirmation because I don't trust companies like yours. Your company recieved my package on December 18th at 1:20. Your terms state that we have 10 day from the date of order (to include shipping time). I did all this AND YOU STILL CHARGED BY ACCOUNT AND TOOK THE MONEY. Once I find out how to contact authorities on this (since I have all the proof), I will get my money back. Just so you know, my RMA # is Q-1137195. Sherri Williams

total white dazzle white total smilescam fraud

CALL THIS NUMBER TO COMPLAIN AND GET FULL REFUND.THIS IS THE CALL CENTER THESE COMPANIES USE FOR CUST SVC AND REFUNDS...Fusion Contact Centers 1288 W. McCoy Lane
                                Suite C
                                Santa Maria, CA 93455 AND 850 E. Stowell Rd
                                Santa Maria, CA 93454

PHONE
                                805.922.2999

• Gn
                                    gnjmiller3 Jan 05, 2010

Hello,

Sorry there seems to have been some confusion about your order. We do our best to satisfy all of our customers, but sometimes mistakes can happen. Customer service

and satisfaction are very important to us. That's why we included our Terms of Service on the order page right next to where you provided us with your credit card

information. There is also a direct link to our Terms of Service on our home page. We do want you to be happy with your experience with us – even if you didn't read the

terms or found them confusing.

If that was the case, you can return the unused portion of your order and we will not bother you again. If you are still in our 30-day guarantee period, we will also be happy to

refund your money. We take our money-back guarantee very seriously.

Our customer support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can call us at (8/6/6)-(5/2/8)-(6/2/1/4). If you have any problems getting through, you can also

use our Live Chat online customer service support. The Live Chat link is easy to find on our Contact Us page and can walk you through the entire process step by step.

We want to do everything we can to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible and hope to hear from you soon.

(Jim Allender)

Dazzle White/ Total White/ Elite PackRipped Off

It is TRUE! You see these teeth whitening advertisements from various companies all over the internet, well Dazzle White and Total White have gotten me for over 200 dollars. When I had found out this so-called free trial was a hoax by looking at my credit card invoice I flipped out. I immediatly got on the phone to these people. Dazzle White refunded me about $30 of the $57, saying I could keep the unused portion. Or, return the product for full refund. My friend bought the tube of crap from me. Then comes Total White, it took forever for me to get a hold of them. They had already charged me for the shipment of the "free" trial and now $87 dollars was pending on my account. They were waiting for my 14 days to retire to claim my money. After I got a hold of them they told me that I have another product in the mail! I was livid, the man told me to wait for the other shipment to be mailed, place to used tube in the new package and send them back together with my cancellation number. Right? Wrong. I spent $10 more to Fed-Ex this thing, waited for my money-nothing. I called to be told yes they received the package but it was later than the 30 day time. So, this company now has pulled me for the initial $2 plus $87 plus another $87 for the automatic shipment, plus $10 for sending both back, and about 4 hours of my life on the phone. Numerous hours on how I feel robbed, set-up, molested, foolish, and just plain silly for wanting to whiten my teeth.

• Dk
                                      DKT Mar 01, 2010

I live in Australia and I have ordered 2 teeth whitening product called Clean White and Everbrite Smile. After canceling both of them within the trial period a month ago, I am surprise that I receive a parcel from USA mailed to day. I open it and it's Dazzling White Pro system that I have never heard of. I still have not found anything appearing on my credit card unusual yet. But I will definitely file a fraud with my bank and visa card once it comes up on my visa statement and get a new card to stop them charging me something that I have never ordered.

• Dg
                                      dgospecial Feb 11, 2010

We live in Australia. 10th Feb 2010: We are still in shock and are very angry to have found an "unauthorised" charge on our debit card from "NetBiz [protected] GBR $79.86US" which came to $95.12AU. After contacting our bank, we further discovered another unauthorised NetBiz charge of $89.78US back on 7th Dec 2009. It went unnoticed until now. WHO the HELL are these people? We have not bought or received anything from NetBiz, nor do we know who the hell they are. These people are fraudsters, causing alot of grief and unnecessary distress to innocent people.
                                      I spent sometime on the net to find out how to contact NetBiz, unfortunately, the more I looked, the more I came across many victims' stories. I found out that NetBiz may well be the same outfit behind Dazzling White and Elite Pack, plus many more fake products they "so called supply".
                                      Our bank have suggested we contact 'Elite Pack' and tell them to "Stop the payments that they are charging to our account". I still haven't found any contact details for any of the above companies.

Please help, we need contact details for "Elite Pack", "Netbiz" and/Dazzling White.

Regards,

SM

• De
                                      debanrez4 Jan 05, 2010

(Michael Allen)

• Au
                                      AussieJohnAct Dec 26, 2009

LIAR NSW cop Supt Gary Worboys hides organised police crime..LIAR NSW cop Superintendent Gary Worboys.NSW Police organised police criminals . Gary Worboys crooked liar NSW cop, would have to be the BIGGEST LIAR and crook ever to put on a NSW Police Uniform. One of liar & outlaw Gary Worboys terrorist crooked criminal cops
                                      Leslie Charles Gilroy nasty thieving terrorist NSW cop, while armed with a pistol, very organised, visciously terrorised my wife and I as he invaded our home and robbed us and trashed and destroyed and looted our property. Crooked NSW cop
                                      Gary Worboys had a "pretend" police investigation, to try and "cover-up" his crooked criminal cop Leslie Charles Gilroy, s terrorist organised armed robbery, because crooked liar Gary Worboys NSW cop,
                                      refused to do anything about the robbery because criminal NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy was "one-of-the-boys.
                                      In NSW if a cop commits a crime, the NSW Police investigate NSW Police, so crooked and criminal NSW Police can do anything that they want without having to worry about being charged
                                      or prosecuted, thats wny crooked cops like Gary Worboys and Leslie Charles Gilroy get away with nasty and viiscious crimes.
                                      "[url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=49]LIAR Superintendent Gary Worboys[/url]
                                      [url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47] "Is Andrew Phillip Skippioni a crooked cop ?"[/url]
                                      [url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22]"crooked NSW cop Leslie Charles Gilroy thief[/url]
                                      [url=http://austlawpublish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30#p41] "pretend" investigator Detective Dave Kay LIED for 5 years[/url]

Dazzlesmile, Prowhitening, EasysmileDazzle Smile, Prowhitening, EasySmile SCAM

To all Australians done by this scam this is what you should do.

Call the [protected] number now, IT WORKS I GOT THROUGH THIS MORNING
                                    ask to cancel order and get a refund, but make sure you cancel all products like dazzle smile and the tray that im sure everyone got charged for but did not order.
                                    however they say that you need to call again to cancel the second order because they can only deal with one thing per phone call which is *** because its all got to be on one data base.
                                    MAKE SURE YOU GET CANCELLATION CONFIRMATION NUMBERS, then with any products you have recieved send them back to the distributer here in australia
                                    JUST THINK MEDIA ( fake website, not a actual company)
                                    PO BOX 4440
                                    Milperra NSW 1891
                                    Make sure you give them the order number and cancellation number.
                                    And also let them know that they are under investigation here in australia.
                                    WE WILL GET THEM AND BRING THEM DOWN
                                    Hope i can help all of you out their. We are all in the same boat.

Maria7 Jan 25, 2010

Hi my name is Maria. I’d like to talk to anyone out there who ordered up the free trial offer from this company and got dinged for charges after… did it happen to you? Did you get your money back? You can e-maile me at [email protected]
                                        Thanks :)

Premium White, Dazzle smilescam, unauthorized credit card charge

This is a true scam, they have made unauthorized charges on my credit card account under 4 different names.

If you made a mistake like I did (first ever of this kind), you must cancel your credit card immediately, the low life behind this scam will bleed your account out.

The so called Just Think Media, PO Box 4440, Milperra, BC, NSW 1891 is responsible for distribution. They provide no phone number or contact details and the phones that the initial, and the only receipt given (for a sample) are false.

Maria7 Jan 25, 2010